• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Slay The Princess Page Creation Discussion

Should Shifting Mound and The Long Quiet get type 1 CM because it's pretty much a plot point that existence will keep unmaking and remaking while they (conceptual beings that represent every single concept) remain

"F-featherine victim!!!"

Has probably never read Umineko VN or manga
"Has probably never read Umineko VN or manga"
Weird the website puts her far above Low 1-C
image.png

Okay so I absolutely loved this game. Might very well become my next hyperfixation. But here was the one thing I noticed how The Shifting Mound described itself:
Both of these statements: "You cannot use words to grasp at things beyond their reach" and "Names are their attempts to capture what cannot be captured", specifically the first one and the bolded caught my interest. It isn't just saying that The Shifting Mound cannot be described or defined with words, but it is actively beyond words and any possible attempts to use them to try and capture The Shifting Mound's / The Long Quiet's nature.

So I gave TLQ high-godly based on this.

Obviously it would be mid-godly without further context but since TLQ is fundamentally just a type of concept it would be high-godly since the soul (also equated to his consciousness so soul=mind) seems to govern that aspect of him if he fully ceases to exist when he chooses to give in.

Should the CH2&3 Princesses have weaker Varies ratings since Quiet doubts her being capable of ending the world in all routes except the Nightmare one?

You guys fine if I change the sandbox to be low 1-A? I don't wanna jump straight to 1-A since the Echo probably contradicts 1-A.
If Ultima still thought it was okay after the chat then yeah, I guess Low 1-A would be fine. Even if I disagree with the rating.

Last edited:
So do you all think we're ready for the CRT? If so I can finish the LQ draft and we can do the CRT on the weekend.

Or would it be better to wait for the final update to drop?

Back