• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Slay The Princess Page Creation Discussion

The world of illusion is just the construct. So I'm just seeing Low 2-C or 2-A for that barring something new.
Also it's pretty much said that the walls she grabs onto are real (as when reality ends they realize nothing was actually real besides whats left) while the physical worlds that existed inside the construct is what's illusory.

She's grabbing directly onto The Long Quiet and Ultima thinks that TLQ and Shifting Mound are low 1-A even while restricted
Ultima said neither was Low 1-A due to the anti-feats associated with the Narrator splitting the original mass. Which makes the only Low 1-A path (Absolute Reality) bunk for that point.
Also it's pretty much said that the walls she grabs onto are real (as when reality ends they realize nothing was actually real besides whats left) while the physical worlds that existed inside the construct is what's illusory.
Which is why I said 2-A. Since theyre still within the construct (you see the true universe towards the end), but shes able to grab the asleep body of TLQ. Which should be like the Multitude at 2-A.

There's a new ending where TLQ in his true form destroys the Shifting Mound. So that Avatar thing needs to be removed and some of the justifications rewritten.

lol, the ****? blud become 1-C when her profile got created 😭 🙏 anyways, i love to see this profile in this wiki (wasn't excepting she was this powerful)

Very interesting Long Quiet thing btw.

Seems like TLQ should straight up have subjective reality since he seems to be a reverse of the princess where whatever he believes himself capable of just happens especially whats shown in Apotheosis route.

Very interesting Long Quiet thing btw.

Seems like TLQ should straight up have subjective reality since he seems to be a reverse of the princess where whatever he believes himself capable of just happens especially whats shown in Apotheosis route.
We already sort of have that with the dedicated effort stuff and environmental destruction rating. So in my view it wouldn't be Subjective Reality as much as "Can just get stronger the more effort he puts in/the more he believes in himself.". Because ultimately TLQ isn't gaining more powers, as much as tapping into his greater inner pool of strength to do stuff.

So his rating would got from "9-C normally, 9-B with dedicated effort, higher with knife and powers" to "Varies. 9-C normally, up to X with determination/effort" in my mind. With the X being whatever we rate Apotheosis at since I think that's the strongest form you can theoretically injure. We would also need to increase his supernatural willpower or at least his willpower with other voices, since having the correct set allows him to ignore progressively more hilarious stuff.

If I am to interject, I also think TLQ is what he perceives himself as because it fits with everything in the game, and the princess at some point said there "gifts" compliment eachother (unfortunately don't have the line on me) and I can't think of another way for that to make sense.

Last edited:
We already sort of have that with the dedicated effort stuff and environmental destruction rating. So in my view it wouldn't be Subjective Reality as much as "Can just get stronger the more effort he puts in/the more he believes in himself.". Because ultimately TLQ isn't gaining more powers, as much as tapping into his greater inner pool of strength to do stuff.

So his rating would got from "9-C normally, 9-B with dedicated effort, higher with knife and powers" to "Varies. 9-C normally, up to X with determination/effort" in my mind. With the X being whatever we rate Apotheosis at since I think that's the strongest form you can theoretically injure. We would also need to increase his supernatural willpower or at least his willpower with other voices, since having the correct set allows him to ignore progressively more hilarious stuff.
It's just flat out subjective reality which is blatantly so with these scans

also
When you falter in the Fury route when she unravels you or have slightest doubts, you just suddenly stop, not being able to continue walking without all your skin and muscles and against the apotheosis when you have doubts or are not fully in there your blade shrinks back to normal and you instantly depower

For some reason I like, misremembered what Subjective Reality was on the wiki. Yeah he'd get it when tapping into his full powers, since he can bend/shape reality to whatever he wants.

For some reason I like, misremembered what Subjective Reality was on the wiki. Yeah he'd get it when tapping into his full powers, since he can bend/shape reality to whatever he wants.
should just be listed in base since its something he can just use at any time with the proper voices to guide him like how your perceptions shape the princess

should just be listed in base since its something he can just use at any time with the proper voices to guide him like how your perceptions shape the princess
It would be listed in his base, it would just be part of the "higher with determined effort/powers" section. Since he has to believe in himself to do those things which isn't a default mindset in my view. He can always have access to it though, it just requires the right mindset.

It would be listed in his base, it would just be part of the "higher with determined effort/powers" section. Since he has to believe in himself to do those things which isn't a default mindset in my view. He can always have access to it though, it just requires the right mindset.
Should just give him a varies rating with it alongside his normal rating since it's the inverse of the princess's ability.

Should just give him a varies rating alongside his normal rating since it's the inverse of the princess's ability.
I agree, which is why I said that his new rating should be "Varies. 9-C normally, up to X with determination/effort". Since its canonically a variable power set.

Though he'd always be weaker than his true form for the same reason the Multitude is weaker than the Shifting Mound.

I agree, which is why I said that his new rating should be "Varies. 9-C normally, up to X with determination/effort". Since its canonically a variable power set.

Though he'd always be weaker than his true form for the same reason the Multitude is weaker than the Shifting Mound.
It would have no limitations within the same dimensionality or tier right? (scaling to the princess SR) (up to like 2-A instead of capping at like idk some random tier below)

shouldn't it be 2-A via cross scaling to stranger route? should be able to cross scale the maximum of the princess SR to TLQ's.
I guess it could be that. Though we'd have to define the Stranger in that case since that would be the main justification.

Speaking of the Long Quiet. During the next revision, can we add "Multiple Selves" to his profile and explain how his "Voices" work? Always struck me as odd his profile doesn't mention them.

Especially because their presence has been shown to both help and hinder TLQ, depending on the route.
Yeah it should've been included last time. To be honest I probably just forgot to add them since I was in a rush to get the profiles made while the game was still in people's minds.

Additionally, the Moment of Clarity got a redesign. So we'll have to update that picture.

O on the subjective reality there is also the good ending where if you believe and accept what the narrator says the things he says seemingly come true, where as he seems to have no power at all otherwise, so likely this is an example of subjective reality

Back