• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Slay The Princess Page Creation Discussion

Anyways as a start I will leave a basic draft for the Princess, people are free to edit it if they have worthwhile additions
Princess seems to have Immortality type 8 as well, she only seems to die if you stab her in the heart. She can even be alive as only a heart at the end of one of the routes if I remember correctly.

I feel like that'd be an extension of the type 2 no?
Or you remove the latter and put in only 8

I feel like that'd be an extension of the type 2 no?
Or you remove the latter and put in only 8
No, type 8 gives you other types of immortalities, in this case it gives type 2 (she doesn't need anything other than her heart to exist as "The Princess").
8: Reliant Immortality: The character gets benefited by 1 or more other types of Immortality as long as a certain being, object, place, and/or concept or more may grant them those benefits, losing them otherwise.

Just played the game. Wouldn't the ever changing mound/shifting mound have transduality type 2?

Alright I added transduality but of course feel free to clean up the justification if it's a little rough.

Last edited:
Looks fine from a glance
Also I added some keys I forgot, and also made the move to split Tower into two keys

There is no Tower v1 or Tower v2, you should really not change her actual names like the Shifting Mound, let’s call Tower v2 The Apotheosis because that’s her most strongest vessel. There are two versions of The Grey, one is a dark veil ghost that manipulates water and the other is a white veil ghost.

There is no Tower v1 or Tower v2, you should really not change her actual names like the Shifting Mound, let’s call Tower v2 The Apotheosis because that’s her most strongest vessel. There are two versions of The Grey, one is a dark veil ghost that manipulates water and the other is a white veil ghost.
decided to actually post for first time because of this

Hi Niko

There is no Tower v1 or Tower v2, you should really not change her actual names like the Shifting Mound, let’s call Tower v2 The Apotheosis because that’s her most strongest vessel.
I wasn't really aware that's how that version is called rip
There are two versions of The Grey, one is a dark veil ghost that manipulates water and the other is a white veil ghost.
I amunsure if to include it as keys, since idk if they'd be different from the Specter by that much

Last edited:
I wasn't really aware that's how that version is called rip

I amunsure if to include it as keys, since idk if they'd be different from the Specter by that much
From what I've seen, The Spectre is the weakest out of all ghostly forms, she can only possess and turn intangible and tangible.

While The Grey (Cold) and The Grey (Fire) can only seem to appear and disappear or teleport around, since they were mostly tangible with the pristine blade in their chests, and have the ability to move object (via opening and closing door without touching them), in addition for The Grey (Cold) to able to float and seemingly have the ability to summon large pool of water. (They Grey (Fire) couldn't summon the flames, she was throwing the torch to light the cabin on fire.)

And as for Nightmare, she can bend space and reality inside the cabin, and I might miss a lot of things so here's the semi-full routes of The Nightmare's Chapters. It seems her Base form can also fly as well if you lock her up in the basement instead of doing anything.

Last edited:
From what I've seen, The Spectre is the weakest out of all ghostly forms, she can only possess and turn intangible and tangible.

While The Grey (Cold) and The Grey (Burn) can only seem to appear and disappear or teleport around, since they were mostly tangible with the pristine blade in their chests, and have the ability to move object (via opening and closing door without touching them), in addition for The Grey (Cold) to able to float and seemingly have the ability to summon large pool of water. (They Grey (Burn) couldn't summon the flames, she was throwing the torch to light the cabin on fire.)
Idk about her being the weakest, she can phase your heart out of your chest. Also, idk if they really teleport, I feel like it's easier to assume they can go invisible if anything
And as for Nightmare, she can bend space and reality inside the cabin, and I might miss a lot of things so here's the semi-full routes of The Nightmare's Chapters. It seems her Base form can also fly as well if you lock her up in the basement instead of doing anything.
Add it yourself

Add it yourself
As much as I want to add them, I can't spend another 3 hours doing all the runs or watch another full playthrough video over and over anymore, I spent 60 hours watching youtubers playing the game and listening to my favorite soundtrack and now I'm trying to take a break haha.

I think there's evidence enough for Multiverse+ rating. The Narrator seems convinced that every time you fail a world is doomed and claims that he's a different "him" every time you loop after death, legitimately acting surprised when he realizes that you've actually been to the cabin before. Combined with the Shifting Mound literally claiming herself to be "infinite" in relation to the question "how many vessels do I need to bring you" I feel like we have enough evidence to make a case for "likely 2-A" in her true form. This would probably scale to the Long Quiet in his true form as well.

image.png

I wanna point out that The Princess can indeed revive/survive with her heart being stabbed, as seen in The Adversary when The Hero (Stubborn) thinks she's still alive.

image.png

I wanna point out that The Princess can indeed revive/survive with her heart being stabbed, as seen in The Adversary when The Hero (Stubborn) thinks she's still alive.
This may actually be a power for the Stubborn (and Player/voices in general) where their perception of the Princess changes her. For example, a similar case of the Princess (temporarily) reviving where killing the Princess and then doubting she's dead because "what if it's a trick" results in her still being alive and having such a trick (hidden weapon), an event that otherwise doesn't happen (because she was dead and also unarmed before you doubted it).

It's strongly implied that the Narrator is so rigid in his narration because he's trying to shape the player's perception of the Princess so as to make killing her as easy as possible, e.g. insisting "she's just a princess" and "she's definitely unarmed".

Last edited:
I think there's evidence enough for Multiverse+ rating.
The one princess with the multi-cabin is said to be of infinite variation but is still contained by the Shifting Mound. Which is probably the best evidence for 2-A.

Well that and the infinite sides/angles thing.

By the way, I feel like the Multitude (Just the hands) should be given its own Key. Clearly it, and what she finally becomes (The Shifting Mound) are different. She says it herself that she is incomplete.

By the way, I feel like the Multitude (Just the hands) should be given its own Key. Clearly it, and what she finally becomes (The Shifting Mound) are different. She says it herself that she is incomplete.
Eh, I don't feel like the difference between the Multitude and the Shifting Mound is great enough for different keys. Does Multitude even have feats besides grabbing the Princess at the end of a run?

Eh, I don't feel like the difference between the Multitude and the Shifting Mound is great enough for different keys. Does Multitude even have feats besides grabbing the Princess at the end of a run?
I mean apparently, she weave's new worlds. And the fact she can grab and assimilate princesses like Apotheosis, who she still considered a fragmented concept compared to her is pretty big. Especially considering Apotheosis was going to rewrite reality, get rid of meaning, etc.

Besides that, her existence is different than the Shifting Mound. She only becomes this concept that connects all things, once she absorbs all the other versions of herself.

I mean apparently, she weave's new worlds. And the fact she can grab and assimilate princesses like Apotheosis, who she still considered a fragmented concept compared to her is pretty big. Especially considering Apotheosis was going to rewrite reality, get rid of meaning, etc.

Besides that, her existence is different than the Shifting Mound. She only becomes this concept that connects all things, once she absorbs all the other versions of herself.
Yeah I guess that makes sense, doesn't seem like the most useful key to have however.

Especially considering Apotheosis was going to rewrite reality, get rid of meaning, etc.
Well the three big things it gets are Apotheosis, the Wild (who somehow shattered a portion of the construct) and the Stranger which is an infinite variation of Princesses.

But the multitude are just the weird mass of bodies that make up the Shifting Mounds bottom portion, so I don't think it's really needed tiering wise.

But the multitude are just the weird mass of bodies that make up the Shifting Mounds bottom portion, so I don't think it's really needed tiering wise.
True, I just think it's weird to put its incomplete weakened form in the same key as its complete form. Especially since the two of them have such a clear gap in power, with the multitude saying it's a pond compared to the ocean it can be as the Shifting Mound.

Especially since the two of them have such a clear gap in power, with the multitude saying it's a pond compared to the ocean it can be as the Shifting Mound.
Its more along the lines of "Is the form worth having" rather than anything. Though if you want to do an "At least Low 2-C" tier I would be against it, I just think it's a bit redundant.

Its more along the lines of "Is the form worth having" rather than anything. Though if you want to do an "At least Low 2-C" tier I would be against it, I just think it's a bit redundant.
That's fair. I'm still collecting feats, so if there isn't enough to bother to differentiate them then combining them probably is for the best.

Does anyone think they can calculate the Apothethis's height?
Could be a low end for her physical stats via Large Size stat charts/calcs

Should the Narrator/Echo have a profile? They technically have feats, both positive (manipulating the world and the player character via narration) and negative (being overpowered by the player/Princess).

I could try? Can anyone get me an image of them at full height?

Should the Narrator/Echo have a profile? They technically have feats, both positive (manipulating the world and the player character via narration) and negative (being overpowered by the player/Princess).
I definitely consider the Narrator a separate entity that effects narrative in his own way.

I thought the Narrator had no power. They're just hijacking the abilities of the Long Night with their echo. Considering weaker Princesses can overpower him as well I don't think he's that strong on his own.

Though he has meme tier intelligence for somehow not only trapping God in a multiverse construct but splitting God into two halves.

I definitely consider the Narrator a separate entity that effects narrative in his own way.
I am aware, I'm asking if it's worth making a profile for him.
I thought the Narrator had no power. They're just hijacking the abilities of the Long Night with their echo. Considering weaker Princesses can overpower him as well I don't think he's that strong on his own.

Though he has meme tier intelligence for somehow not only trapping God in a multiverse construct but splitting God into two halves.
He has apparent power during the normal routes so he could still be used in VS matches. It would be difficult to fight him normally because he should have nonexistent physiology (type 1). He's the "echo" of a dead man, not even referred to as a "soul" or "ghost".
The shot of her standing where the cabin used to be doesn't seem to have anything to scale off of (everything got blown away) but we might be able to approximate a size based on this image using the size of an average woman's hand as a measuring stick:
image.png

He has apparent power during the normal routes so he could still be used in VS matches. It would be difficult to fight him normally because he should have non-existent physiology (type 1).
Should the Narrator in that case just be a key in the Long Night's profile (or whatever we name the PC)?

I thought the Narrator had no power. They're just hijacking the abilities of the Long Night with their echo.
I think that's how it works as well.

The Narrator's powers and influence are based on what he can convince the Player he is capable of. When there are multiple voices in the Razor Route, the voices are shown to be able to over the Narrator's power and control reality through their narrations. However, when The Player empties their mind and gets rid of those voices, the world goes back to looking normal, back to how the Narrator would describe things.

If they further get rid of the Narrator, everything becomes nothingness, since there is no descriptions.

Outside of that, the original Narrator, when they were alive was mortal, but had the ability to both create a God, split them into Long Quiet & Shifting Mound, and then trap them in the Construct.

Back