• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Slay The Princess Page Creation Discussion

Bump.

I can work on it tomorrow, so do we just need portrait images or is there still stuff missing?

At this point I believe the profile is done in terms of tiering and powers. All we need now is just images. How is that going @Jaften ?

Hey why is the base Princess and those that just scale off her Average Human LS wise?
Didn't she still manage to rip off her arm after chewing part of it?

Pretty sure that's Athletic, if not Superhuman LS

Hey why is the base Princess and those that just scale off her Average Human LS wise?
Didn't she still manage to rip off her arm after chewing part of it?

Pretty sure that's Athletic, if not Superhuman LS
You can change it to that rating if you think it fits.

Well we can make a CRT when that thing comes out
Assuming it won't take Jaften until then to release the renders

Well we can make a CRT when that thing comes out
Assuming it won't take Jaften until then to release the renders
Sorry, I've been really busy. It is the holiday season, and life is also hitting me kinda hard for the past two months with various tragedies (I don't want to talk about them).

I wouldn't expect me to be done until after New Year's to be honest

Yeah, canonically you get mind wiped in every route, that way you don't color your experiences with prior knowledge.

LQ comes next since they're a lot easier.

Although I wonder if that means we should do that first.

Well how close is the SM’s page to completion?
Atm we're waiting on renders and then we just need to make the summary pages (also I guess the CRT).

For the Long Quiet I hastily wrote up a profile. We can edit that and just do both at once.

As a question, should we include the Narrator as part of the Long Quiet? Or should that be a separate profile.

Atm we're waiting on renders and then we just need to make the summary pages (also I guess the CRT).

For the Long Quiet I hastily wrote up a profile. We can edit that and just do both at once.

As a question, should we include the Narrator as part of the Long Quiet? Or should that be a separate profile.
Separate thing since his basically a separate entity

I think we might have to revise the page a bit for current revision by ultima that is accepted.

I think Shifting Mound and The Long Quiet would most likely be low 1-A as they would have to encompass and be unrestrained by concepts like "dimension" and "non-dimension"

I think we might have to revise the page a bit for current revision by ultima that is accepted.

I think Shifting Mound and The Long Quiet would most likely be low 1-A as they would have to encompass and be unrestrained by concepts like "dimension" and "non-dimension"
Absolute Reality would most likely be 1-A too.

think Shifting Mound and The Long Quiet would most likely be low 1-A as they would have to encompass and be unrestrained by concepts like "dimension" and "non-dimension"
I don't think they'd qualify due to how the Narrator could interact and split them into seperate entities.

Because they scale to literally all dual concepts and all give meaning and definition to reality.
That wouldn't give them Low 1-A or 1-A to my understanding. The only real way to get their is the the philosophical concept of Ultimate Realty but that still has contradictions in a limited being separating an infinite being so the plot can happen.

Alright I added all the images to the Princess. However there are two issues:
  • I couldn't get the source image to work since the Slay the Princess wiki did a lot of the renders and gave us permission to use them
  • They're weirdly small

That wouldn't give them Low 1-A or 1-A to my understanding. The only real way to get their is the the philosophical concept of Ultimate Realty but that still has contradictions in a limited being separating an infinite being so the plot can happen.
Ultima said (from a glance) that it seems High 1-A+/Tier 0 so more likely than not 1-A is probably gonna be a thing since IMO those high 1-A+/0 tiers are contradicted.

He also says he wants to play through it now

Ultima said (from a glance) that it seems High 1-A+/Tier 0 so more likely than not 1-A is probably gonna be a thing since IMO those high 1-A+/0 tiers are contradicted.
I don't see 1-A since they don't have the evidence for non-interaction and the description you gave was overselling it imo, but I guess if he decides on 1-A it'll be 1-A.

Bump.

What else needs to be done for the Princess' profile to be completed? At some point I'll fill out the LQ's profile.

Updated the pages again. We need to add a summary and get scans for the powers, or just link scans to them and I think we're done and ready for that CRT.

Kinda feel like there is solid evidence for negative theology for the shifting mounds. She says multiple times through the game that the description the Echo gave to her is shallow and that words will always fail to capture what she truly is, with her being all of what we know her to be, and none of it.

Another thing is that, because of her nature with the PC, they are constantly rising to greater heights, their dance of conflict lifting each other up.

Back