• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SkullGreymon vs the Ashen One

Well that's just misleading. I feel like there is some kinda paralysis effect in one of the souls games, but nothing's coming to mind currently.

It's pretty busted, but that's what Ashen One can do if they get put in a situation they can't normally escape. Also, Invisibility and Camouflage can help Ashen One sneak up close enough to attack SGM without getting blasted with Hax. Or they could just try to range spam with Sunlight Spear and other Magic attacks, and when they run out of magic, they still have their Bows, Greatbows and Crossbows to fall back on in Range. OR if they can manage to get close enough, The Ashen One can use the Lifehunt Scythe to drain SGM's Life Force.

I still say wait until Darkness revisions for Digimon as it adds new abilities to Digimon like Skull. Dunno how that helps here seeing as I don't really follow Digimon fights like that anymore.

Well, the revisions haven't happened. However, let me ask, does Ashen One have anything against Corruption or EE? If so, then even with the revision this can be added as a loss for the skull.

The Power of Darkness utilizes the Power of the Dark Area which is what corrupted the Demon Lords in the first place (Who were all originally Angel Digimon). Of course the blog when Ex makes it will explain everything fully.

Back