• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SkullGreymon vs the Ashen One

I don't have much to say about this, I just feel like doing it.

• Endgame Ashen One at 4-B (baseline) with access to all available equipment
  • SkullGreymon is at High 4-C (8.14 foe)
  • Speed is equalized
  • Fight happens a version of Ludwig's bossroom sized to comfortably fit SGM.
SkullGreymo

Ashen One

I must of missed it.

If someone has Unknown Lifting Strength how would that interact with someone else's Lifting Strength that has a rating?

The only character his profile compares him to is also Unknown so I could unironically argue the Ashen One could pin him and just damage him to the point where he devolves or something.

Don't think there's numbers for it, but pretty sure it's above baseline don't know by how much. Being an rpg character he doesn't have a set thing he leads with, he could start with anything he has

Unquantifiably above baseline, I think. Don't quote me though. As for leading move, hard to say. I'd say he'd be likely to hang back and watch what SkullGreymon does.

Hmm. That's a potentially massive AP gap. I think I might jump Ashen to 4-B for this match since baseline 4-B is only roughly 2 point something times higher then SkullGreymon's 8.14, apparently.

Which is gonna be hard to work around, because I've heard a few people claim that the Ashen One specifically doesn't have a soul, so I wasn't sure if it was Low or Mid-Godly.

Actually, it might just be about mid-godly. Mindless, soulless Undead consistently Rez after being killed and PC Undead desintigrate their entire body to Rez at a bonfire.

I'm gonna say Skullgrey takes this, due to The flames of hell being existance erasure, Don't think the ashen one has a work around for that, and if not Skull can probably destroy the bonfire's.

ApiesDeathbyLazors said:
HenryWong122 said:
What strategy? He'd be destroying them just to destroy them.
But that's assuming the bonfire is anywhere near the battlefield. Some boss runs can get stupidly complex.
Skullgrey has low intelligence, but that would be enough to see "Oh hey he revives from this sparkly thing, guess i'll nuke that along with them"

But would he really? He seems like he's totally berserk. Plus, would he even see AO respawn in the first place, considering he seems like the kind of guy to just start destroying random shit around him?

Yeah, Ashen One is definitely outskilling this guy and hits harder than him to boot. Plus, SGM more than likely doesn't have the mental faculties to register Bonfire = Respawn.

ApiesDeathbyLazors said:
My only experience with SGM is Adventure 01 and he seemed pretty mindless there.
In 01 he was forcefully put into a berserker state from Tai's own stupidity, he's not entirely mindless but not as intelligent as other beings

XSOULOFCINDERX said:
I also forgot to mention that with Ashen One's Class M, he could maybe, Unironically just pick up and yeet SGM.
For a character who can't even hold up a sword properly half the time, thats some god damn lifting strength. (Yes this is a joke)

In all seriousness though if SGM tried to melee fight the Ashen One, then he's gonna lose pretty bad considering that The Ashen One not only is used to fighting people that should be able to kill them within a few hits by outskilling them, but in this case, The Ashen One has the AP Advantage, which they can then buff with stuff like Power Within.

XSOULOFCINDERX said:
In all seriousness though if SGM tried to melee fight the Ashen One, then he's gonna lose pretty bad considering that The Ashen One not only is used to fighting people that should be able to kill them within a few hits by outskilling them, but in this case, The Ashen One has the AP Advantage, which they can then buff with stuff like Power Within.
Does Ashen one resist paralyzation? Cause i think Skullgrey can cursed breath him, it'd have enough intelligence to -not- use its giant missile immediatly

Back