• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Skullgirls DLC characters CRT: Part 1 (Annie)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The cosmic ray is the only thing left here to get evaluated, which shouldnt even be really to begin with, as there isnt standards and rules about it to get rejected, that was the only thing preventing it from being accepted

Okay. Can you explain the issue more in-depth please? As I doubt that they will remember otherwise.

I suggested in the OP as you can see there, an attack speed rating (as well as radiation manip) via an attack of hers that states she summons a cosmic ray in order to blast the opponent with

Nothing too deep here about it, but for some reason the cosmic ray has to be proven for no actual good reason if its a real one, via NO existing standards and rules regarding such a topic at all, as the only opposition given against it

That is all there is to the matter at hand

Is the issue here whether or not this blast travels at lightspeed, we do in fact have precedent standards for that. See here:

That would have been the case if this was argued to be a laser or beam of light, which isnt, whats suggested here is that the attack is being said to be a cosmic ray, with a speed given for those

My problem still remains, those cosmic rays don't behave like real cosmic rays would, in the sense they get turned into an energy beam. But still, iirc we accept even light-speed feats if a light attack behaves like real light and then deals damage?

Anyway, I think we can settle with a possibly relativistic and call it a day, I don't feel like dragging this over and over would lead to anything.

Its in p&a mentioned the scan, was redundant to add again there
I mean yes, but the scan is also extremely relevant for justification in case of if people will question justification just because there wasn't a single scan which solves that issue. Using scan more than one time is not forbidden so it should worth it.

Thank you to everybody who have helped out here.

Is it fine if we close this thread then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back