• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Robo-Fortune and Marie revision

Robo-Fortune's Laser
The evidence of Robo-Fortune's laser beams being Light Speed don't seem very convincing to me. Apart from being called "lasers", they don't fit many of the criteria to be considered actual light beams.

There's also this bit from from the same page about the qualities that light beams shouldn't have:

Furthermore, there are a few criteria which show a beam is NOT real light:

• It is shown at different speeds in the same material.
  • It is tangible and can be interacted with physically by normal humans.
  • They do not travel in straight lines (unless you can prove refraction/reflection, see above.)

Depending on the attack, Robo-Fortune's beams are shown to move at different and inconsistent speeds.
  • The chest beam is the slowest, taking multiple frame to cross the screen.
  • Same happens with their eye beams, being a bit faster than the previous one.
  • Next is their arm beams, which travel a short distance in the first 1-2 frames before accelerating (which real light shouldn't do) and reaching past the screen instantly.
  • Finally there's their Blockbuster cannon, which reaches past the screen in a single frame.

My proposal here is that Robo-Fortune's SoL Attack Speed and Light Manipulation is removed.

Marie's building feat
Marie's current calc for her building throwing feat assumes that she threw the entire building, but both of Big Band and Black Daliah's story modes show that she only threw a piece of it.

I also want to point out that she herself didn't lift the building, but rather telekinetically gathered a large mass of skeletons and shaped them into giant hands to grab the building.

I propose using this calc, as well as specifying that the Lifting Strength that Marie gets from the feat to be "with Telekinesis".

Her AP and every other character's durability still scales to the feat.

Last edited:
Back