• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Skullgirls Mobile Powers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
But they aren’t healing the debuff or making a new one, they are sending it back to the original user.

The list of abilities looks fine, though I have my things to say about it which I'll add below.
We'll have to add the abilities on a case by case basis since nobody can inflict every status effect / obtain every buff outside of specific situations. Kinda like this Filia page I made on another wiki

Idk 1 for Fukua is stamina reduction. Just link [[Stamina]] [[Statistics Reduction|Reduction]] on the page, it's like this for Xeno Goku who has the same ability
Idk 2, I will mention later
Final Stand is situational invulnerability
Double isn't teleporting, she's just moving quickly and shapeshifting. Unless she disappears during Flesh Step it's not teleportation. She probably does though, considering I have never played Double in either SG games and the AI never uses it

Fukua switching to immunity is entirely headcanon, just list the Haste buff as it is, even if it won't affect anything. This applies to other abilities that are solely game mechanics like blockbuster meter.

As for the debuff transferal, linking it as [[Status Effect Inducement|Status Effect]] [[Damage Transferal|Transferal]] should be okay

“Fukua switching to immunity is entirely headcanon”

So are you saying she should lose immunity every 10 seconds? If so I guess it’s fine, but I don’t think I would call it head canon. I was just saying she doesn’t switch to anything that does something out of verse, so out of verse that ability doesn’t make any sense.

For double the power description says it was a teleport, but if the power description is using the term very loosely then I guess it can be removed.

But the haste buff isn’t a buff, it improves a meter gain that doesn’t exist so what would immunity be transforming into? Saying it as a straight up it just goes away I could somewhat see, but saying it changes to something else when the other thing isn’t an actual thing doesn’t make sense to me.

I guess what I’m saying is, I’ll change it, but I’m just going to say it stops working, because it definitely doesn’t change into anything, haste isn’t a thing out of game.

“We'll have to add the abilities on a case by case basis since nobody can inflict every status effect / obtain every buff outside of specific situations.”

A large majority of the doc is about that. The list at the beginning just exist so we know what we are dealing with, for the resistances, and for characters that do get all the buffs and debuffs: like double.

Then that line comes off as a bit condescending, I don’t mind, just remember don’t skim the things before making those types of claims.

For Fukua I just want to see what other people thing. If other people also think it should change to haste I’ll be fine with it. I’m mostly fine with the change now, but more opinions on it would be a good thing to wait for.

I don’t see how there could be any massive issues. Maybe not including the weekly powers. But literally everything else is either: the straight description of the power or the powers the characters absolutely have. Do moves not count towards the characters because if those don’t count literally nothing counts and this entire CRT was pointless. But why won’t they count, they’re the basic moves and the basic properties in this game.

If you are referring to things like wither, slow, haste, precision and others those are all gameplay mechanics since they refer to a nonexistent meter.

If you are referring to the lack of powers the skins have, those don’t make any sense out of game. We know what the characters look like in canon, so at best they would just have their default skin powers. But I don’t even think they should have that, because the entire point of those powers rely on nonexistent outfits.

Its not related to anything you pointed out, anyway im back and i will speak on what i meant with my comment:

1) the doc file is literally just copy paste with no scans or links to where it says all these p & a they get, bring actual evidence on them besides what you wrote, you aint gonna add these on the profiles without anything to back them up

Also you write too many things in the same sentence for different characters on what they get and such, making it harder to keep track off, organize them better

2) Dont know where you pulled off for Double any description saying she teleports with flash step, in main game irs literally this:
"Double steps forward, moving through opponents when close."

And visually she doesnt teleport, she is stretching over to the other side to switch places (https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/t..._move_1.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20200802184031)

She has teleportation from something else anyway in the profile which was accepted during the verse revision

3) you read valentine profile? Sealing is due to her super where a body double takes the hit for her and she places a seal on the opponent afterwards, its literally stated there as well, dont know where you got the idea its from her special grab with the bag

4) painwheel has minor resistance to soul manip, not full on resistance, which mind you she was left with a shred of it only and this was accepted during the verse revision as well, also it wasnt destroyed, nor causes her pain and with it being left so little in her so she cant oppose Brain Drain which she rejected, shows she has resistance

5) skullgirls speed isnt from valentine feat and the claim she teleported or that she was far away its baseless head canon, let alone she mocks the goon too for it

Even if she teleported, she needs to time it when he shoots, so that is still a speed feat

Parasoul super with the sniper isnt an argument, the player can block the super if they react to it much like with many supers in fighting games overall, only times they hit is if you catch them off guard by luck or mid combo, which is hardly an anti feat as thats gameplay at its finest

The rating comes from parasoul super summoning egrets to shoot through her umbrella yellow spots for a powerful barrage as she spins it, she gotta time it so her main weapon doesnt end up shreded from point blank from several soldiers firing, thats a reaction feat, which had a calc that got rejected for some reason, alternative i received if i can get any other rating was the one pressent atm, which was accepted and proposed

If anything, speed is more lowballed for them

6) where and when was regen changed? Also Double gets a scalpel piercing the skull in the brain, regen of brain damage is mid, low mid doesnt heal that, also she changes into characters like nadia whom dealt with decapitation with the regen, let alone other characters have far better regen, how you get just low mid negation of it?

7) why you link the skullgirls own wiki....also i dont see on annie where to even look at exactly for what p & a she gets from the mobile game

Huge no on this CRT till i see proper evidence brought up and not just wall text with no scans or so and presented in a better format to analyze all easier

1) The evidence is on the forum here. The character pages have the moves and the other page has the power description. If they need to be linked, that won’t take all that much time, but like all the powers would repeatedly link to the same two things. I guess adding a note to the bottom of each profile with the two links would be fine.

2) On the move site I linked it says she teleports. It’s been a bit since I played the game so I didn’t remember that teleport there was very loose in definition

3) Oh, I don’t think that’s sealing as in this sites power then. But let me relook at it.

4) It shouldn’t be any resist. How does having less than a soul than normal give you resistance to anything. Resisting his control would just be mind control resistance.

5) For one none of the profiles say that is the feat they scale to, they all link to Valentine and she links to the mobile scan. They can block the sniper, but they move their arms a few feet in comparison to the bullet traveling across the entire screen in a single frame. The bullet is traveling immensely faster.

Parasoul’s bullets aren’t bullets, the game repeatedly shows and calls them Napalm. So her barrage won’t be dodging bullets.

Even assuming it is bullets, until it is calc it can’t be Supersonic+ because plus signs are reserved for calced feats.

However I relooked over the feat and the bullets are super clearly not bullets, but puffs of fire. Which lines up with all of Parasoul’s weapons consistently firing napalm.

Edit: Do you have evidence Valentine was close to the gunman. The profile says she was point blank but nothing says she was. The profile is making the claim, if the claim doesn’t have evidence it can be dismissed. And before you bring up point one to try and call irony, I had the evidence for the powers, it just wasn’t linked in the doc. For teleporting her sprite turns into a puff of smoke when the guy shot at her and she used this puff of smoke a couple seconds earlier to teleport within that scene.

6) Brain regen got downgraded, I’ll grab the thread right now.

Last edited:
Just want to say, autocorrect sucks. If it’s not rude to ask, could you please reread my post, especially since I edited it a bit. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Edit: I’ll just put it here. Relooked at Valentine’s sealing. I find it funny you said the powers I have no evidence when I linked the pages, while Valentine has no link for her sealing and a pretty vague description. So when the profiles get updated the sealing should be stated to be type 2 and the video should be linked (also hopefully I don’t come off as rude).

Last edited:
1) The evidence is on the forum here. The character pages have the moves and the other page has the power description. If they need to be linked, that won’t take all that much time, but like all the powers would repeatedly link to the same two things. I guess adding a note to the bottom of each profile with the two links would be fine.
You could have listed the p & a that grants X hax and proof of the characters having that one, like if one gives fire manip for example, list with evidence the characters who have that, the way you presented it isnt clear anyway and its a mess in organization
2) On the move site I linked it says she teleports. It’s been a bit since I played the game so I didn’t remember that teleport there was very loose in definition
Where it says that?....link the actual thing that says it or give a scan for it
3) Oh, I don’t think that’s sealing as in this sites power then. But let me relook at it.
Its literally in the profile, how you even concluded its from something else when it tells you from where it is actually is beyond me
4) It shouldn’t be any resist. How does having less than a soul than normal give you resistance to anything. Resisting his control would just be mind control resistance.
Valentine says the little she has left shouldnt allow her to resist in the first place, if you think that translates to soul destruction resistance or such that she has no resistance then you are wrong, skull heart essence also corrupts a skullgirl soul, marie resists the effects, painwheel has skullgirl blood in her, its minor resistance
5) For one none of the profiles say that is the feat they scale to, they all link to Valentine and she links to the mobile scan.
You should have digged deeper or look at CRTs that happened on the verse regarding that
They can block the sniper, but they move their arms a few feet in comparison to the bullet traveling across the entire screen in a single frame. The bullet is traveling immensely faster.
You dont know how far is the sniper and how is that to begin with a reason to say they slow? Also fiction has many examples of a character not able to react to something they dont know where it comes from and off guard by chance, doesnt take away from their speed, if they knew it comes and fail thats a diff story

Anyway its literally gameplay, by your logic you might as well downgrade any game where a gun wielder manages with their super to land a hit, lore wise none of them had trouble with bullets
Parasoul’s bullets aren’t bullets, the game repeatedly shows and calls them Napalm. So her barrage won’t be dodging bullets.
Thanks for ignoring how egrets shoot bullets along her, also nowhere it says her gun has no actual bullets, get real
Even assuming it is bullets, until it is calc it can’t be Supersonic+ because plus signs are reserved for calced feats.
Its point blank and she has to spin it precisely for multiple of them to pass through without dmging her umbrella during the whole deal, literally a calcer i asked for the alternative and thats what it got concluded and was accepted
However I relooked over the feat and the bullets are super clearly not bullets, but puffs of fire. Which lines up with all of Parasoul’s weapons consistently firing napalm.
Sure just like how you clearly didnt saw most powers you suggested are already there or that they arent exactly what you thought they are as p & a
Edit: Do you have evidence Valentine was close to the gunman. The profile says she was point blank but nothing says she was. The profile is making the claim, if the claim doesn’t have evidence it can be dismissed. And before you bring up point one to try and call irony, I had the evidence for the powers, it just wasn’t linked in the doc. For teleporting her sprite turns into a puff of smoke when the guy shot at her and she used this puff of smoke a couple seconds earlier to teleport within that scene.
And you think she shouldnt react to the bullets to teleport in the first place?....also nowhere suggests its far away either, when characters talk with each other they are relatively close, when they are far away we see of them disappear to suggest that buddy
6) Brain regen got downgraded, I’ll grab the thread right now.

Will check soon

Just want to say, autocorrect sucks. If it’s not rude to ask, could you please reread my post, especially since I edited it a bit. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Edit: I’ll just put it here. Relooked at Valentine’s sealing. I find it funny you said the powers I have no evidence when I linked the pages, while Valentine has no link for her sealing and a pretty vague description. So when the profiles get updated the sealing should be stated to be type 2 and the video should be linked (also hopefully I don’t come off as rude).
First of all you didnt give any indication where to check up those in your doc specifically, for valentine its stated its found in one of her supers, which anybody can look up so easily by checking her supers, also im pretty sure its described in her notable attacks too, different from a scan with dialogue for example which a newbie cant have idea where to look at exactly to find it from

“Thanks for ignoring how egrets shoot bullets along her, also nowhere it says her gun has no actual bullets, get real”

I didn’t, there ‘bullets’ puff out into fire. I have two pictures of it, I just need to fine a good way to post them.

“And you think she shouldnt react to the bullets to teleport in the first place?”

That’s not the problem. Speed is heavily reliant on distance and timing. When did she react to the bullet and how far away was she are both super important and that scene shows.

“You dont know how far is the sniper and how is that to begin with a reason to say they slow?”

We know it’s off screen. It makes them slow because the bullet travels dozens of feet, at least, in a single frame while the girls move three or so feet longer than than a frame. The bullet traveled both further in a shorter time frame. They weren’t caught off guard, they succeed at blocking it.

“You could have listed the p & a that grants X hax and proof of the characters having that one”

I did. I listed all the powers at the beginning and what they do. I listed what powers the characters have in their individual list, and I posted the evidence in this thread’s op. Those links go to the powers descriptions and the characters movelist to show they have those powers.

“Where it says that?....link the actual thing that says it or give a scan for it”

Edit: I misread what you meant. I got the description from here: https://skullgirlsmobile.fandom.com/wiki/Double

Earlier in the thread I see the description did make much sense and the power was already removed.

Last edited:
I think I see the problem you wanted direct scans from the game. But there’s no need to do that. Many profiles across this site link to their wikis for stuff like this: including dark soul, Skyrim, terraria, Minecraft and so on. Why do I need a direct scan from the game when the wiki list of modifiers covers all of them. The game doesn’t even have direct scans you have to find the effects in matches. For the moves their is no need for direct scans, tons of other profiles use their wikis and sites as evidence. Plus I don’t have enough data on my phone to even get Skullgirls mobile again and to get the complete movelist would take months since the moves you get are completely random and gotten weekly unless you cough up cash.

Last edited:
Ok I got a video:

Edit (just noticed I swapped through the photos a bit fast. Just pause immediately and scroll through the video)

The one circled red is the “bullets”, as we can see in the next image that bullet spread out into a puff of fire. And in the first image we can see, circled in green, this fire puffs out even more and disperses. As highlighted by blue in the first imagine these ‘bullets’ are doing fire damage. It’s the same color everyone turns and same effects as when they are hit by the napalm. The white in the first imagine is there to also show they are puffs of flames.

They are very clearly not bullets.

I even watched a video of the super in .25 speed twice. The bullets puff out revealing they aren’t bullets, just fire.

Edit: “skull heart essence also corrupts a skullgirl soul, marie resists the effects, painwheel has skullgirl blood in her, its minor resistance.”

That wasn’t on her profile and neither was it being minor (we would have a ‘limited’ before the soul manipulation). I’m fine with it being there now, but I personally think the profile words it very awkwardly. Also I’m not sure if her losing her soul means either A) she would be weaker (in a metaphysical sense) and thus her mind will be easier to control, or B) if he controls her soul and mind. Both possibilities work in that scenario, which is another reason I found the soul resistance to be weird. Though again I’m fine with it now, so hopefully we can drop it for the most part (if it is minor it should be mentioned on the profile and I think rewording it slightly would be good)

Last edited:
“Thanks for ignoring how egrets shoot bullets along her, also nowhere it says her gun has no actual bullets, get real”

I didn’t, there ‘bullets’ puff out into fire. I have two pictures of it, I just need to fine a good way to post them.
Yes you did
“And you think she shouldnt react to the bullets to teleport in the first place?”

That’s not the problem. Speed is heavily reliant on distance and timing. When did she react to the bullet and how far away was she are both super important and that scene shows.
Nowhere implies she is that far as you try to make it nor that she aim dodged, let alone there are characters with guns and weapons in the series too
“You dont know how far is the sniper and how is that to begin with a reason to say they slow?”

We know it’s off screen. It makes them slow because the bullet travels dozens of feet, at least, in a single frame while the girls move three or so feet longer than than a frame. The bullet traveled both further in a shorter time frame. They weren’t caught off guard, they succeed at blocking it.
That still doesnt prove anything or proves how they aint in supersonic range, also its gameplay, what you are trying is basically if a character gun shooting animation is faster in frames then characters blocking animation, it debunks them as being a certain speed, i guess erron black in mk debunks the roster being supersonic cuz of frames in gameplay by this logic, use lore instead of gameplay buddy
“You could have listed the p & a that grants X hax and proof of the characters having that one”

I did. I listed all the powers at the beginning and what they do. I listed what powers the characters have in their individual list, and I posted the evidence in this thread’s op. Those links go to the powers descriptions and the characters movelist to show they have those powers.
No you didnt, what i expected is something akin to this:

"this thing gives you death hax, characters who get this are [insert the characters and evidence they actually have it]", not whatever you did by just listing them so messy and just slaping all the p & a for 1 character in a wall text manner without a link, look at KI last CRT how it was presented
“Where it says that?....link the actual thing that says it or give a scan for it”

Edit: I misread what you meant. I got the description from here: https://skullgirlsmobile.fandom.com/wiki/Double
its not literal teleport and visually in main game it doesnt say the same nor portrays it as such, anyway she has teleportation from something more believable already

For the teleport, I’m going to assume you haven’t gotten to the part yet where I said I already dropped it. I was just saying why I originally put it there.

For the bullets I posted a video in my last comment.

For the weekly powers, those are a bit annoying to find, but found them again so if you were referring to that here you go: https://skullgirlsmobile.fandom.com/wiki/Daily_Events

For direct scans (I know you didn’t mention them, just covering bases), I don’t think we need them. I’ve seen many profiles link to site like this that have gathered the info, especially for mobile games because a lot of the stuff is locked behind money and time.

“use lore instead of gameplay buddy”

What lore, the single scene where a completely unanimated Valentine dodged a bullet from a completely unknown distance. We have no clue where she was, where the gun man was, and how far the bullets traveled before she dodged. We also don’t know if she reacted to the trigger pull or the bullets leaving the barrel.

For Parasoul, as mentioned earlier I have a video showing every bullet puffs out and disperses into balls of flames. They are all fire.

I think I see the problem you wanted direct scans from the game. But there’s no need to do that. Many profiles across this site link to their wikis for stuff like this: including dark soul, Skyrim, terraria, Minecraft and so on. Why do I need a direct scan from the game when the wiki list of modifiers covers all of them. The game doesn’t even have direct scans you have to find the effects in matches. For the moves their is no need for direct scans, tons of other profiles use their wikis and sites as evidence. Plus I don’t have enough data on my phone to even get Skullgirls mobile again and to get the complete movelist would take months since the moves you get are completely random and gotten weekly unless you cough up cash.
No

Most wikis for a verse dont even cite what they claim or they twist it some way from the source

One user tried to wank a verse by linking a verse wiki with a claim of a world being a universe in size when the source material says its clearly planetary instead in size

I would prefer a CRT that took longer and was organized for such a wide verse revision, rather then one lazily done with wiki links and a messy doc that just copy pasted from somewhere

I seen other revisions for verse wide changes done in even months of research and was easier and better to accept after that ammount, you should have done that too if you didnt manage to make it decent enough

Ok I got a video:

Edit (just noticed I swapped through the photos a bit fast. Just pause immediately and scroll through the video)

The one circled red is the “bullets”, as we can see in the next image that bullet spread out into a puff of fire. And in the first image we can see, circled in green, this fire puffs out even more and disperses. As highlighted by blue in the first imagine these ‘bullets’ are doing fire damage. It’s the same color everyone turns and same effects as when they are hit by the napalm. The white in the first imagine is there to also show they are puffs of flames.

They are very clearly not bullets.

I even watched a video of the super in .25 speed twice. The bullets puff out revealing they aren’t bullets, just fire.

Edit: “skull heart essence also corrupts a skullgirl soul, marie resists the effects, painwheel has skullgirl blood in her, its minor resistance.”

That wasn’t on her profile and neither was it being minor (we would have a ‘limited’ before the soul manipulation). I’m fine with it being there now, but I personally think the profile words it very awkwardly. Also I’m not sure if her losing her soul means either A) she would be weaker (in a metaphysical sense) and thus her mind will be easier to control, or B) if he controls her soul and mind. Both possibilities work in that scenario, which is another reason I found the soul resistance to be weird. Though again I’m fine with it now, so hopefully we can drop it for the most part (if it is minor it should be mentioned on the profile and I think rewording it slightly would be good)
Literally proves nothing and they exit the way they do cuz of passing through parasoul umbrella, if you honestly think their guns and firearms, things that shoot bullets, dont shoot bullets, then you clearly gotta stop arguing on some topics, so far you shown you didnt read or paid attention to the profiles enough to make changes on their existing p & a or stats

Also one last thing i didnt mention, Squigly doesnt teleport, she manipulates space, especially where she makes the opponent get closer to her to prevent zoners

There’s a big difference between something like twisting the meaning of world. And just showing the games debuff list.

How else would make the list without saying what the powers are. The stun status effect causes stun, the armor status effect reduces damage, the bleed status effect is straight self explanatory. Skullgirls mobile doesn’t have a list of status effects, there is no reason to get a scan from a ton of random matches. Terraria does the same thing and for characters like the destroyer we linked to the wiki, because it has a clear and basic list of the debuffs in the game. Minecraft also does it for plenty of their potions. The elder scrolls had years of work put into and multiple basic powers still link to their wikis.

For the moves there is zero difference between grabbing the in game scan and just linking to the site with the movelist. They say the same thing, except one of them is in a single spot versus the other we would need a hundred scans for a complete waste of time. And time isn’t even the problem some of the stuff is locked behind money, money I and other people likely don’t have.

Not every revision takes months, especially for something as basic as: what do these debuffs do and who has them.

That’s all the crt is (for the powers) and the rest doesn’t do anything except confirm something we already have confirmed.

Anyways I have coding homework to do I’ll be back later.

Edit: if we really need in game scans, despite there being no different, here we go for the debuffs and buffs (by the way this video also references the mobile page, it’s almost like the video is completely unnecessary). There is no reason for a ton of individual scans, we have all the evidence that is needed to show this is real.

Last edited:
“Literally proves nothing and they exit the way they do cuz of passing through parasoul umbrella”

I just checked in .25 speed. Multiple bullets go right and left of her umbrella (so they don’t pass through it) and they turn to puffs of fire on their own. I’ll make a video on that after coding.

"if it is minor it should be mentioned on the profile"

You honestly give me flashbacks of someone who also didnt read things during a diff CRT where it says the very thing

Painwheel already has minor resistance to that put there, if it was an issue it wouldnt have been accepted in the first place and not all things suggested during the last verse wide revision got green light with open arms nor getting questioned up

For the teleport, I’m going to assume you haven’t gotten to the part yet where I said I already dropped it. I was just saying why I originally put it there.
If you read the profiles in actuality you wouldnt have suggested this to begin with, also checking with the main game too
For the bullets I posted a video in my last comment.
Already adressed
For the weekly powers, those are a bit annoying to find, but found them again so if you were referring to that here you go: https://skullgirlsmobile.fandom.com/wiki/Daily_Events
If these are just powers for game events only, i dont count these types, its like the equivalent of powers from a halloween or christmas event type thing, also i reffered overall to any p & a from the mobile game
For direct scans (I know you didn’t mention them, just covering bases), I don’t think we need them. I’ve seen many profiles link to site like this that have gathered the info, especially for mobile games because a lot of the stuff is locked behind money and time.
Already adressed earlier, also there are more ways to check something if at hand you dont have it yourself, you think for example i would own for a manga series the physical book to get scans or such? Can find it online to get the scans too if available
“use lore instead of gameplay buddy”

What lore, the single scene where a completely unanimated Valentine dodged a bullet from a completely unknown distance. We have no clue where she was, where the gun man was, and how far the bullets traveled before she dodged. We also don’t know if she reacted to the trigger pull or the bullets leaving the barrel.
You say it as if the goon shot a single bullet at her, when he fires more even by the sound given to it which clearly implies he shoots a bunch more

Also you just get in head canons now, no suggestion she aim dodged, let alone if a gun isnt a problem to you, it strongly implies you can avoid if they fire at you, an aim dodger would point out they are too slow to avoid the actual thing, valentine literally mocks the goon for attempting a gun for attacking
For Parasoul, as mentioned earlier I have a video showing every bullet puffs out and disperses into balls of flames. They are all fire.
Already adressed as i said a million times

There’s a big difference between something like twisting the meaning of world. And just showing the games debuff list.
You dont take a wiki link of a series for granted if not cited or to be saying the exact info as the source word for word, many of them interpret something different
How else would make the list without saying what the powers are. The stun status effect causes stun, the armor status effect reduces damage, the bleed status effect is straight self explanatory. Skullgirls mobile doesn’t have a list of status effects, there is no reason to get a scan from a ton of random matches. Terraria does the same thing and for characters like the destroyer we linked to the wiki, because it has a clear and basic list of the debuffs in the game. Minecraft also does it for plenty of their potions. The elder scrolls had years of work put into and multiple basic powers still link to their wikis.

For the moves there is zero difference between grabbing the in game scan and just linking to the site with the movelist. They say the same thing, except one of them is in a single spot versus the other we would need a hundred scans for a complete waste of time. And time isn’t even the problem some of the stuff is locked behind money, money I and other people likely don’t have.

Not every revision takes months, especially for something as basic as: what do these debuffs do and who has them.

That’s all the crt is (for the powers) and the rest doesn’t do anything except confirm something we already have confirmed.

Anyways I have coding homework to do I’ll be back later.
I already told you in previous comments on those things, read before you reply
Edit: if we really need in game scans, despite there being no different, here we go for the debuffs and buffs (by the way this video also references the mobile page, it’s almost like the video is completely unnecessary). There is no reason for a ton of individual scans, we have all the evidence that is needed to show this is real.
You literally try to justify a wall of text of p & a being fine without a source for them stating they do what they do + being available for certain characters and showing they actually possess it, people who visit the wiki wont go look for a wall of text with no indication or scan/link to look up and double check if whats written is legitimate

If you give a character regen negation from something, show where it says it does that and that the character in question has that actually if you plan to get it accepted and added on the profile

“Literally proves nothing and they exit the way they do cuz of passing through parasoul umbrella”

I just checked in .25 speed. Multiple bullets go right and left of her umbrella (so they don’t pass through it) and they turn to puffs of fire on their own. I’ll make a video on that after coding.
Now you nitpick.....the super is literally her opening the umbrella and spinning with egrets opening fire with bullets through it with the napalm tears of the krieg weapon

What are you on to claim they shoot specs of fire.....you arent convincing me with anything when literally almost all you suggested have flaws or basis and basically wasted my time

When i heard you will do a CRT for p & a from the mobile game i expected some decency with the evidence for it

Till you fix that, i heavily disagree with this

So should I close this thread then, or is somebody here willing to create a more well-considered revision thread instead?

And last thing if i didnt mention by chance, the regen thing on double is fine from that thread, yet it doesnt excuse here the fact there are more regeneration users in skullgirls and above Double too (unless wanna argue her mimicry capability should give her comparable regen to them) which the regen neg should take care of

Would you be willing to collaborate with him in that regard BlackDarkness?

Gonna be honest, i dont have the time these days for that big of revision for this one, especially when there is already another verse i have such in works

I pointed out what has to be done and all, as of now all i can do for the moment is analyze and voice my thoughts for this verse on this specific topic

Okay. What has been accepted here, and would somebody else here be willing to apply it instead?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back