• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Skill Tier List #1: Video Games vs Comics

I think that's either Old Snake (who however has the debuff of giga-arthritis) or Big Boss, not sure who. In my heart it's The Boss, though.

I think Zero should shit on them
I have hired psychos and midgets and sent them to your exact location.
cap-doctor.gif

debatable
No, it's literally not. You must be behind on the scaling as the Biometals give access to all the power and skill of the character they're based on. Giro has Model Z which is based on Z4 Zero as Ciel created Model X and Z based on their most recent at the time combat data and Model X Aile stalemated Model Z Giro before then getting both of them to become Model ZX Aile, so she now has the combined Skill of X, Zero and herself. I mention herself because Zero is definitely superior in skill to the last time we saw X in combat since he's far superior to Copy X, a literal perfect Copy of X with all of his power and skill, yet despite this Aile is still able to stalemate Giro showing that her natural aptitude for combat exceeds that of X on his own. Grey then goes on to defeat Model ZX Aile with a further four years of combat experience under her belt and Prometheus and Pandora can compete with Aile in combat and are in fact superior to her when she first gained access to Model ZX as Prometheus himself states after fighting her and he actually respects her for even being able to survive his test at all.

No, it's literally not. You must be behind on the scaling as the Biometals give access to all the power and skill of the character they're based on. Giro has Model Z which is based on Z4 Zero as Ciel created Model X and Z based on their most recent at the time combat data and Model X Aile stalemated Model Z Giro before then getting both of them to become Model ZX Aile, so she now has the combined Skill of X, Zero and herself. I mention herself because Zero is definitely superior in skill to the last time we saw X in combat since he's far superior to Copy X, a literal perfect Copy of X with all of his power and skill, yet despite this Aile is still able to stalemate Giro showing that her natural aptitude for combat exceeds that of X on his own. Grey then goes on to defeat Model ZX Aile with a further four years of combat experience under her belt and Prometheus and Pandora can compete with Aile in combat and are in fact superior to her when she first gained access to Model ZX as Prometheus himself states after fighting her and he actually respects her for even being able to survive his test at all.
Model Z Giro got steamrolled likely because he was mind controlled
And the biometals literally don't have most of their old memories
So model Z doesn't even have most of real Zero's experience
And Copy X was told by Zero to be complete trash compared to the real X too

Model Z Giro got steamrolled likely because he was mind controlled
The database says otherwise.
And the biometals literally don't have most of their old memories
They actually do, as they make comments on it a lot about how the current age is still suffering despite their efforts so long ago. I just played the game like three times this week so I'd know.
So model Z doesn't even have most of real Zero's experience
He literally does, read above.

Yeah, the VG rep order is needed in order to start building up the complete list.

I'd even say he is top 3.

Back