• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Simpson's Upgrades and stuff continued

Well. Aside from that. There's a potential feat of strength. 6 people with homer pushed a food caboose up 2 hills. (A very long pair of hills). Could this provide anything LS wise? Or be calced

Buttersamuri said:
Well. Aside from that. There's a potential feat of strength. 6 people with homer pushed a food caboose up 2 hills. (A very long pair of hills). Could this provide anything LS wise? Or be calced
And Marge greeting her profile unlocked and teleportation via the two feats above

Matt Groening stated that the Treehouse of Horror episodes are non-canon on a DVD commentary, but that was way back. Dunno if his stance has changed on that, but to be safe we should probably assume they aren't canon.

GyroNutz said:
Matt Groening stated that the Treehouse of Horror episodes are non-canon on a DVD commentary, but that was way back. Dunno if his stance has changed on that, but to be safe we should probably assume they aren't canon.
Ahh. Ok. Fair enough. I don't think they offered too much anyway.

Buttersamuri said:
The Simpsons are finally back to Supersonic! The calc got accepted
NANI!!!
Oh, glory of glories. Oh heavenly testament to the eternal majesty of God's creation. HOLY MACARONI!

Wait HOW??!!! I need all of that explained more simply on how! Not that I'm arguing but how!! XDD

NANI!!!
Oh, glory of glories. Oh heavenly testament to the eternal majesty of God's creation. HOLY MACARONI!

Wait HOW??!!! I need all of that explained more simply on how! Not that I'm arguing but how!! XDD

Homers car feat moved him into very high Subsonic+. But considering he was moving over 1000 pounds while doing it, as well, we know the car had gotten a bit closer before homer actually started moving. It should give him that boost he needs

Buttersamuri said:
Homers car feat moved him into very high Subsonic+. But considering he was moving over 1000 pounds while doing it, as well, we know the car had gotten a bit closer before homer actually started moving. It should give him that boost he needs
So what you're saying is the rock was just holding his speed down yet this was still fast enough to reach Subsonic+ and without it shows his speed to be much faster? (Even in the earlier seasons Homer showed some form of superhuman charateristics way before jerkass Homer became a thing.)

I mean I do remember Homar evading bullets in Pie-Man form of course... This is actually an epic moment.

So what you're saying is the rock was just holding his speed down yet this was still fast enough to reach Subsonic+ and without it shows his speed to be much faster? (Even in the earlier seasons Homer showed some form of superhuman charateristics way before jerkass Homer became a thing.)

I mean I do remember Homar evading bullets in Pie-Man form of course... This is actually an epic moment.

He was moving both his family and the rock and still reached subsonic+ speeds. which considering he was moving more than four times his weight. This should mean his unrestrained speed should be quite a large amount higher. As carrying over 1000 pounds when making this speed. Without that weight on him. Way faster

And correct. He did evade some bullets. And for some reason. A bullet that hit him in that episode didn't actually pierce him. Which is cool.

Why did you update the profiles? It wasn't completely accepted. One calc member said it looked fine, but we tend to wait for Ant to judge the responses and say whether it's okay to be used or not before it's implemented on profiles.

Considering that Imaginym's brought up issues, you really shouldn't have been that hasty with it...

Agnaa said:
Why did you update the profiles? It wasn't completely accepted. One calc member said it looked fine, but we tend to wait for Ant to judge the responses and say whether it's okay to be used or not before it's implemented on profiles.
Considering that Imaginym's brought up issues, you really shouldn't have been that hasty with it...
I mean yeah thats why I was questioning it for a bit myself... Still despite the issues revolving that one recent calc there have been surpising instances where the verse does still have bullet events far from your run of the mill Subsonic+ speeds actually, several in fact, Pie-Man being one of them with one single bullet (At least not all the way.) Still being unable to fully pierce Homer.

A question. Could the the Simpsons cast get resistance to Disease Manipulation? Simply through being near Burns, who carried every disease every plus many new ones should account for something. There's even an episode where burns breathes out in a salad bar and the fresh lettuce immediately rots and dies. And Homer is right there next to him.

Buttersamuri said:
A question. Could the the Simpsons cast get resistance to Disease Manipulation? Simply through being near Burns, who carried every disease every plus many new ones should account for something. There's even an episode where burns breathes out in a salad bar and the fresh lettuce immediately rots and dies. And Homer is right there next to him.
I'm pretty sure many characters in the Simpsons cast have gotten sick before.

Seems it was only in earlier episodes that covered that. Pre to Burns having everything, though I'll look to make sure. People like Homer due seem to have a high immunity system. Eating such things like raw food and nuclear waste with no effects.

Hey Butter I have a question, what tier would it take to crush a Car again? It may not be something to make it vanish violently but I am curious into what this yields, the crushing would be expected to be Wall... But to some extent even Small Building apparently.

Anomalous N I W D E said:
Hey Butter I have a question, what tier would it take to crush a Car again? It may not be something to make it vanish violently but I am curious into what this yields, the crushing would be expected to be Wall... But to some extent even Small Building apparently.
High Wall to Small Building depending te degree it was crushed

We don't give regen for characters sustaining an injury and then not having it later, there has to be a statement of them regenerating it.

Doesn't count. It needs to be explained as regen to be counted as regen. If Peter has it for that reason it should be removed.

Back