• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Simpson's Upgrades and stuff continued

What about homers blike feat from the movie with him driving up that dome so we can give him a motercile as equipment

Alrighty then. I'll get the link on it and get it added if it's fine.

As well. If this helps any, Willie himself is able to Wrestle Timber wolves and Mules even at a young age.

Buttersamuri said:
The Sound feat isn't gonna provide very good results. It's getting in the wall area. However. I may have found another feat to make sub rela Simpson's a bit more consistent

Homer ducks some to avoid a laser or two here. As well the kids movement compared to the lasers could also get something probably. And this is just laser tag. So it's just shooting light. This may help support it
Oh but there is THIS I forgot to mention don't how this applies but Millhouse pulls a Samurai Jack and was seemingly outrunning a beam of sunlight?:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...BMAN6BAgAEAg&usg=AOvVaw3H0sYYJEvHnr4y2ftqKra2

He was outrunning the hole in the atmosphere, not the ray of light. It's basically the same as dodging a laser that has been fired but can be aimed. He's reacting to another movement.

Ok. So. I have something that I Think supports non physical interaction.

Homer in the episode Puffels, created a thought bubble that gets so big that it pops, and then Santa's little helper it's it.

Update. I found an episode where home chokes on something and turns into a ghost, then his ghost grabs onto his real body and forces whatever is in his throat out to revive himself. He even gives his own ghost a High Five. Supporting for Resurrection, Non Physical interaction, and a new ability that his ghost can physically interact with objects: which can be a huge help in fights.

If it's fine, I would like to get Non physical interaction added due to this feat, the light feats and interacting with thought bubbles

Minorly? He didn't drink it. But I imagine putting chemicals in your mouth and gurgling it might amount to something

I made a composite of homer.

am I aloud to make unofficial Vs threads for the page? Cause I still have some fights I wanna try

Oh yea. I only stopped due to the issue of wether Ned can have summoning thanks to Summoning God a few times to help him

Lighting bolts are also building level iirc. Which can help support Building level justification. Other than that. Nothing that I can recall atm.

Marge should have both.

also if god can create clouds that would mean he's 7-B, another supporting feat for tier 7 simpsons, so this means we can finally have homer fight sportacus

Back