• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Simpson's Upgrades and stuff continued

Good point, I'll go look into that and report back.

from 1:02 to the end. Marge drives her car so fast, when has she passed the wind chime shop. The entire place set on fire due to her speed.

Even assuming she made one straight drive and didn't need to make any turns while getting to her house which is sounds pretty unlikely. She still made that last spin to drive into her driveway. So seems like it could scale to a degree in reaction.

Buttersamuri said:
from 1:02 to the end. Marge drives her car so fast, when has she passed the wind chime shop. The entire place set on fire due to her speed.

Even assuming she made one straight drive and didn't need to make any turns while getting to her house which is sounds pretty unlikely. She still made that last spin to drive into her driveway. So seems like it could scale to a degree in reaction.
Now this is an epic gamer moment, she would bench press ninja like folly.

Is there a certain level of speed for causing a fire by moving that fast? I've always heard Mach 5ish area. Depending on the location it happened. But I'm not sure

Buttersamuri said:
Is there a certain level of speed for causing a fire by moving that fast? I've always heard Mach 5ish area. Depending on the location it happened. But I'm not sure
I think if I recall Timmy Turner scaled to once setting the ground on fire... But was labeled Superhuman instead, however I'm not entirely certain.

(In fact most of Timmy Turner feats at peak are FAR from Superhuman, people need to REALLY REVISE his profile.)

Buttersamuri said:
Superhuman. That sounds lame. Oof. Well. I'll ask around with calc people I know
I was not all too certain, I did mention some of the feats mentioned of Timmy at peak should have been much higher.

Anomalous N I W D E said:
Buttersamuri said:
I think if I recall Timmy Turner scaled to once setting the ground on fire... But was labeled Superhuman instead, however I'm not entirely certain.
It's really not superhuman, not sure why it's listed as that but there are many speed feats on his profile that's far above superhuman but listed as so (like him dodging electricity, him throwing a water balloon to Paris, dodging lasers, and outrunning magic)

I think moving so fast to set the ground on fire is Hypersonic

It really doesn't sound just superhuman. Else animals and cars would set themselves in fire through driving and running.

Who could we ask about this feat though?

GoCommitDi said:
It's really not superhuman, not sure why it's listed as that but there are many speed feats on his profile that's far above superhuman but listed as so (like him dodging electricity, him throwing a water balloon to Paris, dodging lasers, and outrunning magic)

Cool, I did say Timmy needs to be really revised also.

Buttersamuri said:
It really doesn't sound just superhuman. Else animals and cars would set themselves in fire through driving and running.
Thats why i said is Hypersonic, since the lowball for setting the ground on fire is mach 5

hope to god we do get hypersonic simpsons

We would need need to get a calc person or staff to check it out. This would only scale to reaction, unlike the other car feat where homer actually ran that fast

cars are making the Simpsons awfully fast

Ok. So this at least should boost his resistance to Social influencing to an extremely high degree. And possibly empathy manipulation resistance

But The episode where homer gets that one women waitress to make her songs public, he could resist her attempts to seduce him. Even when he was angry with Marge in the episode, and she was a younger women who showed more understanding to homers situation. And homer even described her as being Beautiful. And her skills are so potent that when her song played around Springfield, it stopped fights everywhere, and people grew caring to one another. It even put a stop to a prison break riot. The prisoners and Police quite literally started sharing hugs just by hearing a few of the lines from her. And she tried to seduce him in song and he resisted her twice.

I say potentially Empathetic manipulation resistance as that seems pretty dang supernatural. Her words caused what seems to be closer to empathy manipulation than SI. But should at least At least a high tier very potent Social Influencing resistance since he could resist her. And maybe empathy manipulation resistance. What do y'all think?

GoCommitDi said:
WAIT A MINUTE, Look it's not a Simpsons based question and I'll try not to derail too much but this is important now, If The Mask can set the ground on fire this would outright make him Hypersonic and not Supersonic+? Actually come to think of it Timmy isn't the only Nicktoon who set the ground on fire once, Sandy Cheeks once set herself on fire once by how fast she was going on a board, wonder what would that implement in her data? For Sandy it's a little tricky due to inconsistencies and small size but I felt like bringing it up guys.

It's hypersonic for a human, I'd imagine Mr. Krabs would get much different results, especially considering they're underwater.

GyroNutz said:
Running fast enough to set the ground on fire is like mach 6, yeah.
What about with Marge where her car was driving so fast it set a building on fire? Like the entire building ignited

GoCommitDi said:
sandy's jetpack also took her from bikini bottom to the moon in 9 seconds in Sandy's Rocket
Yeah I also remember Maverick (Maverick.) Mention such but it was never brought up again, Curious thing is why would she need a rocket when she can go by Jetpack?

Back