• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Exactly. This guy makes ABoogie look like Ben Shapiro ovo

Silver leads with telekinesis, so the same isn't going to happen like it did with Sonic.

Silver also leads with teleportation and his paralysis attacks. Not to mention since he has that killing intent, he can use his items as well if he wants.

Blue has higher lifting strength, so Telekinesis won't work on her. Teleportation helps him dodge I guess. How does paralysis work?

Yeah, if it's electricity I'm assuming it paralyzes like a taser does. Meaning, it won't work thanks to gem physiology. So Blue wins for the same reasons she beat Sonic.

The first two is based around his psychokinesis. And you forgot Silver has the speed advantage here and some very evasive movements. And unlike Sonic, Silver will start off with hax since he doesn't play with his food like Sonic.

Silver should dominate due to better abilities, more powerful, and also he should be faster. Silver's got a massive speed advantage, so he should blitz. He's also got loads of hax like transmutation, chaos control, the wisps, and all that he can use to body slam this character pieces.

Going with Silver.

You need to equalize speed, otherwise Silver blitzes, meaning it can't be added.

Meanwhile, Blue wins for reasons I've already stated. Far superior lifting strength means Blue completely ignores telekinesis and by extension, Paralysis, as that's what it's based on according to you. Silver doesn't use his other hax in character, one hit will cripple him, and it'll be awful hard to dodge when Blue just carpet bombs with danmaku.

I mean, not really. Silver's baseline FTL, making Blue much less than 3x slower (given how superior Blue is to Pearl).

Oh, so nevermind. Blue gets my vote anyways. The AP gap is around 4x if I recall correctly, so one hit could potentially injure Silver enough to lessen the speed gap, plus Silver wouldn't know that he has to aim for the gemstone, effectively giving Blue an extra life here for her to regenerate.

Yeah what cal said. Plus she has everything else going for her. And her attack speed is FTL. It's just Silver is slightly faster. Which this match won't be a speed blitz. Just because a match is unequal in speed doesn't mean it's a guarantee stomp.

Also Silver is not like Sonic where he starts with H2H. Silver is a combat pragmatist and will do whatever it takes to win in a fight. Even by not playing fair. He can start off whatever moves he's got in his disposal. Rivals 1-2 shows us how he really fights with opponents comparable to him.

VioletVoid100 said:
Also Silver is not like Sonic where he starts with H2H. Silver is a combat pragmatist and will do whatever it takes to win in a fight. Even by not playing fair. He can start off whatever moves he's got in his disposal. Rivals 1-2 shows us how he really fights with opponents comparable to him.
Elaborate. I've only seen footage of him in Ruvals 2 abd I don't recall him spamming any hax. Also, Blue is a range fighter so I don't see how avoiding H2H helps.

When I said "he" I meant Sonic. And Silver spams the items you find all over the stages (items itself isn't game mechanics, but finding them around is since Sonic characters can hold items for safe keeping) and will induce vertigo if given the chance. Silver is known to push him opponents in a sense of cheating which adds more to his character when fighting. Also he can boost his overall stats in his ESP State. Also he can OHK Blue, Transmute her into rings or matter in an instant, go violet void, or use chaos control to manipulate time and space or BFR.

VioletVoid100 said:
When I said "he" I meant Sonic. And Silver spams the items you find all over the stages (items itself isn't game mechanics, but finding them around is since Sonic characters can hold items for safe keeping) and will induce vertigo if given the chance. Silver is known to push him opponents in a sense of cheating which adds more to his character when fighting. Also he can boost his overall stats in his ESP State. Also he can OHK Blue, Transmute her into rings or matter in an instant, go violet void, or use chaos control to manipulate time and space or BFR.
Name one instance of him doing this in a one on one fight. If he did, he'd have transmuted Sonic to rings in 06 when he thought he was going to destroy the world, haxed every sigle character he's ever fought on the spot, etc. He never uses them in one on one fights.

The Wright Way said:
VioletVoid100 said:
Also Silver can throw back her projectiles away via his telekinesis.
Sense when has he caught and thrown energy blasts?
Silver caught laser beams from robots who where attacking him with ease and thrown them back with even greater force. Silver uses Ring Time on his foes in Sonic Jump and in Rivals he was able to paralysis them, induce vertigo, or create illusions while racing/fighting them along with the other items I didn't mentioned. So yeah, Silver can start off with hax since he's not Sonic.

Silver caught laser beams from robots who where attacking him with ease and thrown them back with even greater force. Silver uses Ring Time on his foes in Sonic Jump and in Rivals he was able to paralysis them, induce vertigo, or create illusions while racing/fighting them along with the other items I didn't mentioned. So yeah, Silver can start off with hax since he's not Sonic.

I've never heard of this. Do you have vidoes of the cutscenes he uses these in? And in gameplay doesn't count, a player could realistically start with anything in gameplay.

The Wright Way said:
Silver caught laser beams from robots who where attacking him with ease and thrown them back with even greater force. Silver uses Ring Time on his foes in Sonic Jump and in Rivals he was able to paralysis them, induce vertigo, or create illusions while racing/fighting them along with the other items I didn't mentioned. So yeah, Silver can start off with hax since he's not Sonic. I've never heard of this. Do you have vidoes of the cutscenes he uses these in? And in gameplay doesn't count, a player could realistically start with anything in gameplay.
That's where breaking the fourth wall comes into play. Plus item boxes are canon since in Unleashed, you use them for like finding items in missions to progress the game methinks (Wii). And if we going to use game mechanics, then Mario and Kirby shouldn't have their abilities right from the bat. Same for Mega Man who doesn't have all his abilities with each new installment.

The Wright Way said:
Silver caught laser beams from robots who where attacking him with ease and thrown them back with even greater force. Silver uses Ring Time on his foes in Sonic Jump and in Rivals he was able to paralysis them, induce vertigo, or create illusions while racing/fighting them along with the other items I didn't mentioned. So yeah, Silver can start off with hax since he's not Sonic. I've never heard of this. Do you have vidoes of the cutscenes he uses these in? And in gameplay doesn't count, a player could realistically start with anything in gameplay.
Sonic Games don't have it where you start with everything during gameplay, however throughout the series where power ups were present they were needed to advance the story like in Sonic Adventure. The Wisps were also apart of the lore as well, plus this isn't a problem because the items don't actually contradict anything in the story of the Sonic Series.

The real cal howard said:
>Garbo
>Silver debuted in Sonic 06
Lmao, Steven Universe is literally a LGBT's wet dream.

At least Sonic 06 had the potential to be something, but it was rushed. Steven Universe is just garbage, lol.

Sense when has he caught and thrown energy blasts?Silver caught laser beams from robots who where attacking him with ease and thrown them back with even greater force. Silver uses Ring Time on his foes in Sonic Jump and in Rivals he was able to paralysis them, induce vertigo, or create illusions while racing/fighting them along with the other items I didn't mentioned. So yeah, Silver can start off with hax since he's not Sonic. I've never heard of this. Do you have vidoes of the cutscenes he uses these in? And in gameplay doesn't count, a player could realistically start with anything in gameplay.
That's where breaking the fourth wall comes into play. Plus item boxes are canon since in Unleashed, you use them for like finding items in missions to progress the game methinks (Wii). And if we going to use game mechanics, then Mario and Kirby shouldn't have their abilities right from the bat. Same for Mega Man who doesn't have all his abilities with each new installment.

Breaking the forth wall isn't combat applicable. So me a cutscene where he starts with those powers then. I know he has them, show me he uses them.

10/10 would reason again. Have fun playing Sonic 06.

I dont care for sonic to begin with i just hate steven rapeyverse

Cool. I don't care. You haven't given any reasons for your vote.

The Wright Way said:
Silver caught laser beams from robots who where attacking him with ease and thrown them back with even greater force. Silver uses Ring Time on his foes in Sonic Jump and in Rivals he was able to paralysis them, induce vertigo, or create illusions while racing/fighting them along with the other items I didn't mentioned. So yeah, Silver can start off with hax since he's not Sonic.I've never heard of this. Do you have vidoes of the cutscenes he uses these in? And in gameplay doesn't count, a player could realistically start with anything in gameplay.That's where breaking the fourth wall comes into play. Plus item boxes are canon since in Unleashed, you use them for like finding items in missions to progress the game methinks (Wii). And if we going to use game mechanics, then Mario and Kirby shouldn't have their abilities right from the bat. Same for Mega Man who doesn't have all his abilities with each new installment. Breaking the forth wall isn't combat applicable. So me a cutscene where he starts with those powers then. I know he has them, show me he uses them.
It is if you can rewrite fiction to your leasure. It depends on the user. But for Sonic characters, it's a way of them knowing they ain't real so they can do whatever the hell they wish unless they wanna put on for a show at least. Hence why they can use items. Plus the wisps are in capsules and he can use them and they were in cutscenes. And that's a fallacy. Just because Silver haven't used them in a cutscene doesn't negate the fact he can't use them. This is just you grasping for straws and it's annoying.

Back