• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
While Sonic's best feat is relativistic (and even then he probably has a higher feat), he has so many statements of being FTL that it would be remiss to say he's not that.

The real cal howard said:
While Sonic's best feat is relativistic (and even then he probably has a higher feat), he has so many statements of being FTL that it would be remiss to say he's not that.
I think their stance on that was basically: "Yes, Sonic has claimed to be able to go FTL, but he's never been able to do it without additional power-ups." So basically they went feats>statements.

Oh that? I believe it's a real black hole since it's made up of all the wisps energy which formed the Black hole in the first place and was sucking in various objects like a black hole. And one of the wisps is a black hole so yeah. Sonic could outran the whole thing if he wasn't tired after beating the Nega Wisp Armor which he sighed and said "This might not end well." Then tanked the whole thing (He was concious after that). Sonic being resistant to black holes anyone?

VioletVoid100 said:
Oh that? I believe it's a real black hole since it's made up of all the wisps energy which formed the Black hole in the first place and was sucking in various objects like a black hole. And one of the wisps is a black hole so yeah. Sonic could outran the whole thing if he wasn't tired after beating the Nega Wisp Armor which he sighed and said "This might not end well." Then tanked the whole thing (He was concious after that). Sonic being resistant to black holes anyone?
Wasn't he gonna die unless the wisps pulled him out though?

CinnabarManx421 said:
VioletVoid100 said:
Wasn't he gonna die unless the wisps pulled him out though?
Idk. Sonic is a VERY durable guy and has tanked shit that we wouldn't thought that would be possible and would be fine or say "Ow" in a calm voice. So maybe not. Plus he has survived space before.

VioletVoid100 said:
Idk. Sonic is a VERY durable guy and has tanked shit that we wouldn't thought that would be possible and would be fine or say "Ow" in a calm voice. So maybe not. Plus he has survived space before.
I don't think the gravitational and reality warping nightmare inside of a black hole is = to being in space.

VioletVoid100 said:
@Cinnabar It's just a supplement to what I'm trying to say is that Sonic is a tanky boi. All Sonic characters are.
I mean, yeah. Multi-Continent Level dura ain't nothing to sneeze at.

VioletVoid100 said:
This is wrong.

Here the wisps rescued him.

@Shadow You missed the part where Sonic was still conscious and didn't get his body ripped apart from the Tidal Force of the black hole. And the wisps only needed to carry him cause Sonic can't fly in Base Form.

VioletVoid100 said:
@Shadow You missed the part where Sonic was still conscious and didn't get his body ripped apart from the Tidal Force of the black hole. And the wisps only needed to carry him cause Sonic can't fly in Base Form.
Maybe. But best to keep that for a CRT.

Also yeah, the majority of Silver's go-to powers wont work on Blue due to her Gem Physiology, Blue beats Silver for the same reason she beat Sonic

Going to have to go with Blue due to that AP advantage (she's in the exatons), regen, and Silver's telekinesis being nulled by her Class Z lifting strength.

Is there a reason why Silver doesn't just spam is TK as usual? TK is based on AP, not lifting strength unless he's actively restraining someone. But tossing someone around and inducing vertigo should be alright.

To be fair, they did give reasons for Silver.

I ain't a SU fan either but I think Blue's wincons are more solid, I won't choose to be biased lol.

Me and The Wright Way already reported them in the rule violation thread, they will get the message to stop.

Anyways Blue Diamond for reasons above.

Litentric Teon said:
Is there a reason why Silver doesn't just spam is TK as usual? TK is based on AP, not lifting strength unless he's actively restraining someone. But tossing someone around and inducing vertigo should be alright.
Nah TK is lifting strength as you're picking up an object, just through non-physical means.

If your LS is greater than the opponent's with TK, you can overpower it.

Blue beats Silver in both AP and Lifting Strength by a wide margin so either way TK isnt working on her

Also Blue doesnt have a brain so he cant induce vertigo

Unless she has a significant AP advantage, TK is still plenty applicable. And once again, unless he's restraining her with TK, lifting strength is irrelevant.

No brain? Lol, so how in the world does she think in that case?

I guess this really comes down to how soon Silver would actually pull out his other tools to win. Since this is his game counterpart, though I really only remember his stuff from 06.

@Liten Silver is 183 Petatons, Blue is 2 exatons

Because Gems are CPUs, they dont have biological components, Blue doesnt have a brain

Blue is >2 exatons while Silver is about 183 petatons, so a 10X advantage to Blue.

Brain does not = mind. And they've been shown to have a mind in the show, they don't have brains because they aren't organic.

Back