• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
@MYHERO I know that it's wrong, I just thought it was funny how they only have him at Hypersonic rather than Relativistic like he is.

@CinnabarManx421 Well there is a constant theme of growing stronger in the Sonic games, so it's very likely that he was hypersonic when he was in his adventure days or you know shitty writing.

AH, alright.

So essentially, Silver gets stomped in the beginning because his main method of attacked is noped by an abnormal AP advantage and because, like Sonic, he doesn't actually opt for his most potent hax first.

In this case, I don't see how it's really any different from Blue vs Sonic. Neither of them can do anything because their main methods of attacked are noped by the abnormal AP advantage, they don't really use much hax in character, and don't have a chaos emerald as the main hax Silver uses in character is chaos control.

Since the Sonic match was already made, I'm just gonna be blunt, I don't like this match at all. Since vertigo isn't even a thing here, this isn't any different from the Sonic match. Which was likely already decisive since game Sonic's options are objectively worse than Archie's. It seems like a repeat of last time.

I mean, that thread was deemed ok so I don't see why this one shouldn't be. And i actually think that Silver stands a better chance than Sonic due to his more potent abilities, but it's just too large an AP gap to climb you know? BTW was that a vote or just a statement?

And the funny part is that VioletVoid made this thinking Silver would win.

But all in all we need to pit the diamonds with Shadow the Hedgehog for the sake of tradition.

Boy you can't bring the OP ass comics in this, get outta here ovo. Throw a single Harmony Core and all ya'll's minds will be trapped forever.

It's not a vote, it was just a statement.

Also, Silver only has more potent abilities against someone he can either induce vertigo on, or someone he can actually harm with his attacks. Which a 10X AP advantage does not allow for. Like, I don't even think base Silver can reflect energy blasts the way Archie Silver can. So this goes literally no different from the Sonic match.

I mean, the match is likely already over. But I'm just going to refrain from voting since this seems pretty unfair against Silver given that a match against Sonic was already done. When you boil it down, this match is really no different. If you want the guy with actual hax, either give Silver a chaos emerald, or pick Shadow.

@ShadowWarrior

Silver is in super form in the Solaris fight. That's not the case here. And I'm almost certain all he reflects are meteors.

@Cinnabar Looking through the thread, none of the votes for Silver are legitimate. Theyre either based on Silver being stronger (which he's not), faster (which he isnt due to speed equalization), or via his hax (the majority of which wont work)

WeeklyBattles said:
@Cinnabar Looking through the thread, none of the votes for Silver are legitimate. Theyre either based on Silver being stronger (which he's not), faster (which he isnt due to speed equalization), or via his hax (the majority of which wont work)
Speed isn't Equalized.

Oh yeah, the speed gap isnt big enough to make much of a difference anyways but the other stuff is still true

There arent any legitimate votes for Silver

The rest of the votes are for Silver via 'SU being bad'

Well, if we're still counting the Silver votes, (which I assume were not but for fainess's sake) it's now 6-4. One more vote needed for grace.

Also Weekly, I might need your help rousing the troops, I may have accidentally caused a war between the Sonic universe and Steven Universe via shitposting with MYHERO and DaBoi. ovo

Is there even a standard army in Sonic or are ya'll gonna get stuck with a US Continental Army situation where it's just random soldiers?

Back