• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
10/10 would reason again. Have fun playing Sonic 06.

I dont care for sonic to begin with i just hate steven rapeyverse

Cool. I don't care. You haven't given any reasons for your vote.

Stop crying son, if you are this passionate about shit like steven universe then I pity you. Silver blitzes.

It shows that he doesn't use them in character. I know he CAN use them. You need to prove he WILL. If he doesn't start with them, he's liable to get hit before he can use them. And that form of Breaking The Forth Wall isn't combat applicable it seems.

The Wright Way said:
Wall of text.
So, if you know the character has them then why are you arguing? We don't have to show a cutscene. Look at Final Fantasy, do we need to see a cutscene to know they use magic? Obviously not since it's apart of the story.

The items never contradict the games story and they are needed to advance through the game. There's also the fact that the Wisps have been used in cutscenes and have been accessible for every character to use.

10/10 would reason again. Have fun playing Sonic 06.

I dont care for sonic to begin with i just hate steven rapeyverse

Cool. I don't care. You haven't given any reasons for your vote.

Stop crying son, if you are this passionate about shit like steven universe then I pity you. Silver blitzes.

The difference is barely two times, so no. I love how you turned this into a fandom issue despite me forcing you to abide by basic site rules.

@Godhand my point is what he starts with in character. If he isn't shown to spam it, than he probably won't use it before he gets hit.

https://youtu.be/ffVVjCMvJ0c Here he uses a plethora of items to get ahead of the race

Sonic_Rivals.jpg
In the boxart, you see Knuckles using said item on Shadow. Making the fact Silver can too use items and they're canon. Stop the BS please.

Read my post. I know they CAN, I don't think they WILL. And him using it in gameplay doesn't count for whether he'll START with it (not denying he'll use it, just that he'll start with it.) Before he gets taken down.

Saying Silver will use Wisps because of Runners is like saying Mario would use the Lightning from Mario Kart instead of literally anything else.

Also don't quote walls of text

The Wright Way said:
Read my post. I know they CAN, I don't think they WILL. And him using it in gameplay doesn't count for whether he'll START with it (not denying he'll use it, just that he'll start with it.) Before he gets taken down.
He can and he will. The boxart, gameplay, Godhand's response to you, etc. It ties in perfectly.

The real cal howard said:
Saying Silver will use Wisps because of Runners is like saying Mario would use the Lightning from Mario Kart instead of literally anything else.
Mario has no character so we don't know what he'll start with tbh LOL

CinnabarManx421 said:
Did you read the OP? I don't think it was destined to go well from the start. ovo </div>
Ok.

Honestly, I wanted to make it a funny joke while at the same time making it a real vs match. So I did the best I could since I have basic knowledge on the series and what has become of them. Didn't want to get it out of hand I swear it. So I decided to remain calm for this whole ordeal.

He can and he will. The boxart, gameplay, Godhand's response to you, etc. It ties in perfectly.

I know he'll eventually use it. But he won't last long enough to get it off. Also, you're the OP. You're supposed to be impartial. I mean, I get it, I'm not always impartial either, but your bias is staggering even by the standards of what I've shown before.

I haven't even said Silver would win/lose. I'm only debating for the sake of his character since not many people know much about Silver as a character. Which what I said is he is a combat pragmatist and will use whatever abilities he wants to start off with since he doesn't like people getting in his way.

And we're not the only two who are persuaded as being bias on this site in our OPs

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
@Cal Silver isn't baseline FTL, he scales to Sonic where there's a link on the profile mentioning the Unleashed SPD that is 9x FTL.
So you're saying speed should be Equalized then?

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
@Cal Silver isn't baseline FTL, he scales to Sonic where there's a link on the profile mentioning the Unleashed SPD that is 9x FTL.
Just read that and it makes no sense. A technique Sonic uses to be multiple times faster than normal is slower than Sonic's normal speed nine times over. I have to make a downgrade thread for that, otherwise Sonic << Lightspeed Dash << Sonic

The Wright Way said:
@Godhand my point is what he starts with in character. If he isn't shown to spam it, than he probably won't use it before he gets hit.
Okay, but in character (Mind this is most of the main characters in the Sonic Series) he is a pragamtic fighter so he'll use whatever he can to finish the fight quickly. Sonic Characters don't fight fair, lol.

Eh, I'll go Blue for Wright's reasons. Also, fair warning Violet, I know you want to debate for Silver, but that is something that should be debated by other people just to keep as much bias/hate/redundancy out as possible. Not saying you are guilty of any of those things, but it's just generally a good idea to stay out of your own threads most of the time. (Sounds weird I know, but it works)

CinnabarManx421 said:
Eh, I'll go Blue for Wright's reasons. Also, fair warning Violet, I know you want to debate for Silver, but that is something that should be debated by other people just to keep as much bias/hate/redundancy out as possible. Not saying you are guilty of any of those things, but it's just generally a good idea to stay out of your own threads most of the time. (Sounds weird I know, but it works)
Fine.

The Wright Way said:
ShadowWarrior1999 said:
So you're saying speed should be Equalized then?
No. The 9x is for Sonic when boosting aka at his more serious runs. Silver scales to a casual Sonic who is still FTL, but not as much.

Okay, but in character (Mind this is most of the main characters in the Sonic Series) he is a pragamtic fighter so he'll use whatever he can to finish the fight quickly. Sonic Characters don't fight fair, lol.

Then show me a fight where he starts with hax.

If Pokemon can't get away with using moves they naturally learn before they lose, I highly doubt we can say Sonic characters will use random items from spinoffs they've never canonically used in combat quicker than that.

If Pokemon can't get away with using moves they naturally learn before they lose, I highly doubt we can say Sonic characters will use random items from spinoffs they've never canonically used in combat quicker than that.
How you know which games are or aren't canon?

In character, Silver is "It's no use" and goes for telekinesis. That's his whole thing.
That's not even remotly true, if the character has shown to be pragamtic and use his ablities that means he'll use EVERYTHING in his arsenal including his psyhic powers.

Also, that meme is dead and old. Find something else that can at least be even remotly funny because that's kinda chlidish at this point.

Where are these thread titles going

Just read that and it makes no sense. A technique Sonic uses to be multiple times faster than normal is slower than Sonic's normal speed nine times over. I have to make a downgrade thread for that, otherwise Sonic << Lightspeed Dash << Sonic

Eh, wouldn't make much of a difference, he'd still be FTL in base.

Back