• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Silver Surfer Information Manipulation and resistance to Fate Manipulation

Status
Not open for further replies.
First comes the Information Manipulation- In Silver Surfer Vol #8, #1-3, Silver Surfer uses up all of his power cosmic to write a new code to overwrite the one written by a giant orb named Illuminatrix, which transforms the civilization of every planet it lands on the same as Zenn-La (Surfer's home planet). To stop Earth being trasnformed into that of Zenn-La, Norrin created a code to overwrite and and destroy all Zenn-La civilization across the Universe and revert all changes it Illuminatrix had done the affected planets.

RCO017 1468665999
RCO020 1468689929
RCO008 1469372158
RCO019 1468665999
RCO018 1469372158
Link - http://***************.to/Comic/Silver-Surfer-2016/Issue-1?id=19429

Now resistance to Fate Manipulation- In Silver Surfer Vol 7, #11 Surfer was stuck in an infinite time loop from which he could not escape. Then The Never Quee contacted him and said this

"Surfer, if only you could hear me, there's a way off this endless path. Exert your free will, Grab hold of all you accept as real, and then reach beyond. Be the one who turns this page in the story of your life.

A choice has been made, and with it new pathways have been revealed, with new tolls that must be paid.

You know what must be done Norrin Radd, cast aside all else, create a new possibility! Will it into being!"

Silver Surfer new possibility 1
Silver Surfer new possibility 2
Silver Surfer new possibility 3
Link: http://***************.to/Comic/Silver-Surfer-2014/Issue-11?id=11527&readType=0#13
This would also possibly scale to Doctor Doom

I mentioned earlier that I'm fine with this.

It could probably be Universal outright

Information Manipulation looks good.

Though the panels with the Never Queen seem more like minor Fate Manipulation itself as opposed to resistance to it.

Unite My Rice said:
Agree on fate manipulation.
Thanks bro ovo

@Azathoth: Fate Manipulation is an interesting ability. If you can control your own fate, you are also resistant to fate manipulation since you can change bad fate. I would say either works.

If Surfer is creating a new possibility it's probably Fate manipulation instead of resistance.

Information Manipulation looks fine too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back