• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Silver attempts what Trunks couldn't do at first

Silver should take this handily. He has far better options that will lead him to win. Silver can easily restrain the Androids with his Class Y telekinesis and rag doll them, mindhax them into confusing their sense of direction, has multiple methods of inducing paralysis, and use Chaos Control to stop time. Silver’s teleport dash also allows him to evade multiple enemies which will prove especially useful for this fight. So I vote for Silver.

Ok.

Android 17 and Android 18 each scale to twice the power of SSJ (or actually. 17 scales and 18 is slightly below 17), but both would be 489 Quettatons

Silver scales to >160 Quettatons as he scales to Post-Forces Sonic (like in IDW)

I'll do arguments for each side:

Androids:

* The Androids have infinite stamina and can never tire as such, and can also fly. 17 can also use his barrier to protect himself, though in the future we don't see him do it. This combined with their AP advantage would be difficult for Silver to deal with

* The Androids are ruthless and uses dirty tactics and such to defeat their opponent, so if they see an opening they'll try to exploit it to their own advantage

Silver:

* Silver has far stronger LS than them and can easily keep the Androids at bay with his telekinetic powers, and they can't escape from his grab. This isn't done passively so simply holding them isn't incap, but it can help Silver to get out of tough situations

* Much like Android 17, Silver can create forcefields to, and can also use his powers to send the Androids' projectiles back at them

* Silver has limited precognition and danger sensing so he can be aware of the Androids

I'll wait for more arguments before I vote

Androids:
* The Androids have infinite stamina and can never tire as such, and can also fly. 17 can also use his barrier to protect himself, though in the future we don't see him do it. This combined with their AP advantage would be difficult for Silver to deal with
On the flipside, Silver can use the opportunity of Android 17 shielding himself with his barrier to either crush him within it or send him flying far enough to deal with Android 18 alone for a bit like he did with Metal Sonic in IDW (it's in his range section).

Odds are stacked against Silver here, especially since it's a 2v1 with the Androids having an AP advantage. But I think his superior combat skill, no-nonsense mindset in combat (as per SBA, Silver's gonna assume failure here will risk his future), and heavy reliance on his Psychokinesis to keep the distance is what saves him here. And even if he does get jumped by being left open, 17 and 18 aren't gonna be able to lift a finger the moment Silver has both of them in his grasp.

I vote Silver. Silver's defensive options render ki blasts a suboptimal approach (grabbing and redirecting them, Shield of Light, etc.), has means to negate one of the few reliable defenses Android 17 has, and with good ol' PK spam that ensures either of them getting close is gonna be bad trouble for them. And with the fight taking place in the ruined future, Silver's gonna be no-nonsense like against Ifrit. Except now, his enemies can actually be killed here.

On the flipside, Silver can use the opportunity of Android 17 shielding himself with his barrier to either crush him within it or send him flying far enough to deal with Android 18 alone for a bit like he did with Metal Sonic in IDW (it's in his range section).
I don't think crushing will kill 17 because Silver lacks the AP to directly damage him enough with it, but it's an option too

Also I guess I'll vote Silver for Shake and Shadow's reasons

I don't think crushing will kill 17 because Silver lacks the AP to directly damage him enough with it, but it's an option too
I thought if there was enough of a LS advantage, crushing is still viable despite a mild AP disadvantage. Especially since Silver's shown he can compress the metal of Zor's Owl Mecha.

If not though, Silver still has the ability to just grab him while he's in his barrier and either fling him away or use him as an offensive weapon against Android 18 which is a very funny thought

I thought if there was enough of a LS advantage, crushing is still viable despite a mild AP disadvantage. Especially since Silver's shown he can compress the metal of Zor's Owl Mecha.
I mean, the mech isn't necessarily as strong though. And even then, I'm pretty sure it works different on living being. I may be wrong though
If not though, Silver still has the ability to just grab him while he's in his barrier and either fling him away or use him as an offensive weapon against Android 18 which is a very funny thought
Hoesntly, I can see Silver doing it. He did that to Sonic in 06

This isn't done passively so simply holding them isn't incap
What do you mean by it isn't passive? Kinda confused on what you meant here.
It wouldn't crush him immediately, but seeing as Silver would be constantly applying a crushing force equivalent to his power on one of the Android from all directions, it'd eventually end up crushing or causing severe damage bare minimum after an extended period of time.

Silver has to actively hold them in place, so this wouldn't count as incap
He has to think about it yea, but he doesn't need to use his hands to hold them in place. But I'm assuming you mean subconsciously.

I'm voting Silver. The way I see it going down is him flinging their own ki attacks back at them, and then grabbing them both and proceeding to try and crush them.

I don't see a wincon for Silver here tbh, and the dura/AP difference is way too big and he's 2 to 1
The only wincon I've seen thus far is Silver potentially crushing 17 in his barrier, but that wouldn't work as the barrier isn't actually physical but just a continuous outpour of ki that 17 can stop at any time
Plus any repositioning that he might be able to do with his abilities ultimately serves to his disadvantage, since the Androids have infinite stamina
Voting for the Androids

I don't see a wincon for Silver here tbh, and the dura/AP difference is way too big and he's 2 to 1
The only wincon I've seen thus far is Silver potentially crushing 17 in his barrier, but that wouldn't work as the barrier isn't actually physical but just a continuous outpour of ki that 17 can stop at any time
Plus any repositioning that he might be able to do with his abilities ultimately serves to his disadvantage, since the Androids have infinite stamina
Voting for the Androids

Them wearing him out is highly unlikely as a win-con. He similar to Sonic can go days without rest (possibly months if you consider Forces).

Anyway, Silver just needs to catch them in his PK and he's won.

Them wearing him out is highly unlikely as a win-con. He similar to Sonic can go days without rest (possibly months if you consider Forces).

Anyway, Silver just needs to catch them in his PK and he's won.
Why do you think that? He doesn't have enough AP to damage them neither with his Striking Strength or his PK, no?

Why do you think that? He doesn't have enough AP to damage them neither with his Striking Strength or his PK, no?

He doesn't have enough AP to cause IMMEDIATE damage. They're a few times stronger. Not thousands of times stronger. He just needs to catch them in his PK and then gradually crush them with a constant applied pressure. Think of it like crushing steel in a hydraulic press. It's not instantaneous, but they'll slowly be compressed under the constant weight/force

He doesn't have enough AP to cause IMMEDIATE damage. They're a few times stronger. Not thousands of times stronger. He just needs to catch them in his PK and then gradually crush them with a constant applied pressure. Think of it like crushing steel in a hydraulic press. It's not instantaneous, but they'll slowly be compressed under the constant weight/force
And you don't think that the both of them would either immediately or eventually break out with their superior AP, or just blast him while he's too busy subduing them in place?
I don't see it.

And you don't think that the both of them would either immediately or eventually break out with their superior AP, or just blast him while he's too busy subduing them in place?
I don't see it.

Um... No. Breaking out of PK is based on lifting strength, not attack potency. And Silver's lifting strength is eons above theirs. Not to mention they'd be incapable of any movement and paralyzed in place. Can't really fire at him. Even if they did, Silver can stop any of their attacks with PK WHILST still restraining them.

I don't see it.
they can’t break out. they don’t have the LS to move their limbs against the force he’s applying. Like, not even close to enough. Silver has Class Y, which is basically a “planet level” force, while they would be astronomically weaker then the Vegeta who failed to lift Magetta. It would be literally effortless. And while they are undoubtably stronger and more durable, he can at least hurt them a little, they can’t move, and he can go on for days.

Im agreeing with the arguments in favor of Silver because of the telekinesis and in general, he just has more up his sleeve (chaos control and everything like that)

Silver FRA

Im agreeing with the arguments in favor of Silver because of the telekinesis and in general, he just has more up his sleeve (chaos control and everything like that)

Silver FRA

Wait, he gets an Emerald in this fight? Yea, it ain't even close then. Even if he got in a sticky situation he could freeze or slow time to just go ham on the Androids. Or BFR if he felt like it

I guess so since it is listed as part of his main abilities due to using one in trash Sonic 06

Watch to tone boi. Gameplay may have been ass, but the character writing was pretty damn peak (and of course the ost. Which is pretty much just a given for Sonic).

But if we do treat the Emeralds as standard equipment I may need to change that.

Anyway, Silver clutches this 2v1, runs their fades, smokes that Android pack like trunks (inferior Silver) wishes he could, and buys an IPhone fra

Back