• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Those fall under one thing. Its not layered bruv
nope they don't, a thought is not the same thing as an emotion and a will

Power null doesn't need verse equalization my guy
yeah, but that was the argument used by him, so i clarified

OP says he has access to it 💀
which doesn't address what i said at all, he said that "Crimson starts at Super Saiyan Rosé but can push it higher if needed" he never said anything about any requirements being already achieved by crimson

casually ignoring the 4KM starting distance
silvers has range to do it, i am not ignoring anything

Well, my point still stands, as power null was the main argument. Sorry for not being more clear and misunderstanding.
i still would like to see examples of black's power null nulling any of silvers wincons

which doesn't address what i said at all, he said that "Crimson starts at Super Saiyan Rosé but can push it higher if needed" he never said anything about any requirements being already achieved by crimson
What does that matter? He has access to it. Its that straightforward
nope they don't, a thought is not the same thing as an emotion and a will
Semantics
silvers has range to do it, i am not ignoring anything
Not nearly as much precision across that range, meanwhile Crimson has 2-A everything with precision because of ki sensing and also cross-universal battles in game

What does that matter? He has access to it. Its that straightforward
Well you were the one who said that the form needs specific requirements, if the op didn't specified said requirements then he wouldn't be able to go to that form, it is this simple

Semantics
It really isn't, if you could explain it would help

Not nearly as much precision across that range
proof of this?

, meanwhile Crimson has 2-A everything with precision because of ki sensing and also cross-universal battles in game
Nope, it is clear in the profile that not everything is 2-A

If you could explain how that makes it layered that would help
Ok, he recharges with every thought = 1 layer, with every emotion = 1 more layer, and with every will = 1 more layer

Bro the burden of proof is on you to prove that Silver can precisely fight across that distance
He doesn't need to be precise at all here tbh, so i think we can stop arguing about it

That was an exaggeration, but even then most of his relevant shit is 2-A for working across universes
Yeah, but not the ones that gives him the win

Yeah, but not the ones that gives him the win
Except they do. I just talked about them lmao
He doesn't need to be precise at all here tbh, so i think we can stop arguing about it
Yes he does there's a 4KM starting distance 💀
Ok, he recharges with every thought = 1 layer, with every emotion = 1 more layer, and with every will = 1 more layer
You need to prove that there's a distinction for each and every one of those and if that's an actually accepted idea

Except they do. I just talked about them lmao
Yeah, and i disagreed with them already, the only three you talked are th bfr, which i also argued against, the madness hax, that i also already addressed and the stamina thing, that i also already addressed

Yes he does there's a 4KM starting distance 💀
Not really, he knows that there is an enemy there, grab a big chunk of the area and trow him into it, or just grabs him and ragdoll, even then if crimson tp to silver than the situation stays the same, so i ask, would crimson tp to silver in the get go?

You need to prove that there's a distinction for each and every one of those and if that's an actually accepted idea
I don't? A thought and an emotion are different things, see the chaos emeralds profile, it talks about both separately

Bro the burden of proof is on you to prove that Silver can precisely fight across that distance
Silver is reaching across kilometers of distance and plucking the Metal Virus off of individual cells while looping the Earth at the same time (keep in mind nearly the entire planet is infected by this point, so he's using some pretty heavy AoE). Accuracy and range isn't going to be the problem.

So do these passives have an explicit range before they take effect, or are they assumed to just work immediately when the battle starts? I've seen different supporters say different things so I can't tell who's being more accurate

Silver is reaching across kilometers of distance and plucking the Metal Virus off of individual cells while looping the Earth at the same time (keep in mind nearly the entire planet is infected by this point, so he's using some pretty heavy AoE). Accuracy and range isn't going to be the problem.

So do these passives have an explicit range before they take effect, or are they assumed to just work immediately when the battle starts? I've seen different supporters say different things so I can't tell who's being more accurate
if you're talking about passives it will start immediately the battle starts

the-simpsons-exit.gif

Mind everyone that Crimson has passive energy drain and power null via Dark Ki aura, which range reach at least Universal, so 4KM SBA range is irrelevant, he can also suck away your life-force to kill, and if he goes SSR Full Power, life-force absorption instantly turn passive

Mind everyone that Crimson has passive energy drain
Yeah but the emeralds recharge silver with every thought, emotion and will, how quick is black's drain?

and power null via Dark Ki aura
i have been asking for a while but no one answered me yet, has this power null being shown to null silver's wincons?(temporal aoe + direct mind attack + Tk)

which range reach at least Universal, so 4KM SBA range is irrelevant
well that depends, how does the madness hax work?

he can also suck away your life-force to kill, and if he goes SSR Full Power, life-force absorption instantly turn passive
Someone said earlier that SSR full power needed requirements to be achieved, is that true? If so what are said requirements

yeah but the emeralds recharge silver with every thought, emotion and will, how quick is black's drain?
instantly and continuously, as long as his target has energy for him to drain
i have been asking for a while but no one answered me yet, has this power null being shown to null silver's wincons?(temporal aoe + direct mind attack + Tk)
It can null attacks yeah, even the attacks that has Multiversal+ range, since the Dark Ki can reach the same range, TK as in telekinesis??, if it is then yes. About mind attack, i don't know the mechanic behind it, is the effect carry along with silver normal attack??
well that depends, how does the madness hax work?
every of Dark Ki offensive hax work via the aura and its presences, so it work instantly, and it is also carry mind hax which user can control the victims
Someone said earlier that SSR full power needed requirements to be achieved, is that true
No, the different is that, SSR Full Power is passive, while from Base to SSR3 require him to active, it is thought-based though

instantly and continuously, as long as his target has energy for him to drain
I guess they cancel eachother out, well black would be better since he will constantly get energy

It can null attacks yeah, even the attacks that has Multiversal+ range
define "attacks"

TK as in telekinesis??, if it is then yes.
Well screw the ragdoll argument i guess

About mind attack, i don't know the mechanic behind it, is the effect carry along with silver normal attack??
every attack that sikver does is directed to the mind of oponent, aka non physical interaction to the mind and destroying it with Ap

every of Dark Ki offensive hax work via the aura and its presences, so it work instantly, and it is also carry mind hax which user can control the victims
uh, what is the range of said aura? I can't find it in black's profile nor can i find in the special ki page, so i am confused because this wilk decide if this is a stomp or not

No, the different is that, SSR Full Power is passive, while from Base to SSR3 require him to active, it is thought-based though
How likely is black to go to that form?

Its not a special form OP says he has access to it
You ignored what i said completely here, i never said that it is a special form and thus not allowed, i never said this, please address the argument directly

Its semantics because you're taking everything word for word
What is that supposed to mean? You know, you could explain what you meant by that to me instead of acusing me of semantics, that woul be more helpful

So what Silver can even do in that state? If the aura is 2-A in range then Silver pretty much can do nothing here, which is a shame since I wanted the match to work

define "attacks"
well, all kind of attacks, even hax is consider to be an attack
uh, what is the range of said aura? I can't find it in black's profile nor can i find in the special ki page, so i am confused because this wilk decide if this is a stomp or not
Varies, up to Multiversal+ since they can change the area of influence of the aura, i forgot to specific this on his profile. But at least it is Universal, since he affect the entirety of the copy universe
How likely is black to go to that form?
extremely high, he decided to go to that form when he found out that he can't do shit to Vegeta and Goku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back