• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Their speed isn't all that different, and Siegfried possesses the body of a dragon - which is ridiculously weak to Gram. Note on Sigurd's profile that even a grazing hit from Gram is fatal to most dragons. In that respect, Siegfried wouldn't last one or two clean hits from Sigurd.

Even if it came down to a clash between NPs, Bolverk Gram is 6-C while Balmung is High 7-A at best.

Sigurd has ranged attacks with his daggers, and is skilled enough in melee to easily keep up with Mash and Sherlock, and be considered the "King of Warriors".

Voting for Sigurd.

I don't think I got much to say here compared to the above.

I think for Gram, I would call it as being sort of superior given that only something like Arthur's Excalibur can match it so that tells something for Sigurd. Another is indeed the dragon slaying aspect/feature of it, that's two. And Sigurd has Heracles level of Strength when you notice how he has A+ rank parameters for not only his strength but even durability so there's also that though since he's also vulnerable to dragon-slaying type attacks it might not matter so much.

Thinking Sigurd for the most more than Siegfried, I guess.

What i saw from this match is Siegfried has his armor,Sigurd has his rune and Gram,unfortunately Gram is anti-dragon so it bypassing Siegfried invul,and there is rune magic which is bs.

I thought that dragon slaying things only bypass the noble phantasm effect of the armor and not the reduce everything part.

The reduction isn't what is bypassed by dragon slaying weapons. Siegfried's armor negs everything that is B rank normally. When the armor is attacked by a Noble Phantasm, then the Noble Phantasm has to be higher than B+ to not get negged. Dragonslaying weapons can bypass the B+ negging and only have to deal with the B negging. The reduction however, happens to any attack that is A rank or higher with dragon slaying properties not mattering.

Just to clarify, both Sigurd and Siegfried are dragons and dragonslayers. Any buffs one of them gets doesn't matter because the other gets the same weakness and buff. If you've played FGO, think of it like two Berserkers that do 2X damage to each other but they also takes 1/2 damage. The damage remains the same as it would naturally be if you see what I mean. I've already adressed why Sigurd doesn't neg Siegfried's armor above. Bolverk Gram would be reduced from it's A+ value of 100 to an C+ rank of 60. The FGO wiki and Fate wiki contradict if the NP is A+ or A++ , so it being A++ would reduce it from a value of 200 to B+++ = 160. Sigurd's natural STR would be reduced to a C+ of 60. To talk about skill, while Sigurd has kept up with Mash and Sherlock, Siegfried has kept up with Karna, someone who is compared to Gilgamesh, the original hero.

Sigurd completely stomps Siegfried in every way possible.

>Stronger

>Far Smarter

>Skill isn't even comparable

>Bigger amp

>Has insane versatility

>Looks better

>Beam sword make Balmung look like a flashlight

>Even deals more damage through AoF than Siegfried does by straight up hitting him.

Skill is definitely comparable. Siegfried is a little below Karna. If Sigurd is supposedly far above Siegfried that means he is above Karna, Gawain and Lancelot which is ridiculous.

Bigger amp is irrelevant, if he still hits for E rank damage without + modifier. With modifier he hits a bit above A rank, but Siegfried also has a + modifier so he should be able to block stuff not to mention Dragonslayer boost.

Gram is above Balmung yes, but Sigurd uses it in melee while Balmung has range. Without any defensive abilities Sigurd dies to Balmung.

I think whoever uses the np first wins. Since Bolverk Gram would kill Siegfried regardless of AoF while Siegfried would kil Sigurd with Balmung because he doesn't have any defensive abilities.

While Siegfried may have a stronger defence, Sigurd has superior strength, peerless swordsmanship that equals Siegfried's, and I think Sigurd can throw his sword as a long ranged np like he did in the CM and in the chapter against Surtr so if it comes down to an np clash between Bolverk gram and Balmung Sigurd would be the victor

I wouldn't say Siegfried is comparable to Karna, he survived Karna (stupid, broke af armor). 70-80 hits that would rip off limbs and punch holes through his body without it agree with me. Sigurd didn't even use Gram and he still put Gawain, Lancelot and Mash on the defense, the first two should definitely be comparable to Siegfried, one of them even has a dragon slayer amp as well.

Ignoring how they get amped, Siegfried is dealing 80 to 100 while Sigurd is dealing 60 to 50. And Sigurd is more amped.

Sigurd says its more effective to throw the sword. That means he compared them at some point aka he can also swing it like normal. It also shares the same range as Balmung according to the stats ... direct beam > spread out wave.

Don't forget Sigurd has runes galore, which can amp physical strength, durability, NPs, throw up barriers etc.

Its also in character for him to get things over with so he is much more likely to just throw Bolverk before Siegried swings Balmung.

When the hell did he fight Lancelot and Gawain? I only recall him fighting Mashu and Sherlock with the dagger.

Also Sigurd is only dealing 30 and momentary 60. He doesn't consistently deal 60 because that's only when + modifier is active.

Also the Apo text straight up says that Sieg is a bit below Karna.

"The superiority of Lancer's technique exceeded Saber's by a slight degree, but Saber was tougher in body. All things considered, they were more or less an even match in strength. "

Rune versatility is definitely an advantage but I feel like AoF is also pretty good advantage in melee.

Yes he can do it as a regular beam, he thinks it's more effective to use it in melee so it's more likely that he will use it in melee.

I'd still have to go with Sigurd on this one. That's more personal bias, but I am willing to bet no matter how small is the difference, he should still be more skilled than Siegfried. This is without accounting for his immense Wisdom, Primal Runes and the fact he seems to possess some level of control with his knives beyond punching them to send them flying, which should be a very big inconvenience for Siegfried who has a very big weakness - his back. Sigurd's wisdom should make him realize quickly enough that's a spot Siegfried can't compromise, and that he's gonna be in bad shape, if he even survives, if the dude that also has Anti Dragon Attribute unleashes his NP on him.

Sigurd FRA.

Sirgurd - 7 (LSir, Jimbo, Zero, Qlip, Velox, Solacis, Dargoo)

Siegfried -

Anonymous beleives this is a stomp, so I did not count their vote.

I'm not sure what Ramsses voted for but their original comment seemed to be incon, so there will be a grace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back