• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Demigra vs Saber

If Demigra’s starting move is always EE (which is Info, Conceptual, and Historical) then how would Saber stop this
His EE isn't thought-based and it certainly not passive, and we don't even know anyway, because before he can EE future warior, he get his ass folded hard. While Saber plot hax is thought-based so Saber is faster than Demigra,, if Saber pull out the offensive effect of his plot hax, Demigra lose
because sabers resistance to conceptual stuff covers this
also he has precog anyway
Time Power CM1 is layer, and is his precog passive or thought-based??

regenerating from conceptual is better than regenerating from informational
No, information and conceptual is incomparable, and CM isn't > Info unless the verse specific so, also regen from CM do not cover other regen type, if you don't have feat regen from other type of erasure then you not gonna regen from said erasure, such as regen from CM EE do do make you regen from plot EE or Info 2 EE, this is the standard

I know but what does he do with it EE or what? Telling me he does plot hax, but not telling me what he does with it doesn’t really help.

If Demigra’s starting move is always EE (which is Info, Conceptual, and Historical) then how would Saber stop this?
Saber's first movement is thought-based plot manipulation and he has precog and omniscience that will make him use several speed boosts that are also thought-based.
He doesn't need EE, he will set a rule with plot manipulation that anything Demigra does is useless, Touma will only kill if necessary which is not the case here, what remains to be defined is whether what Touma considers a victory is considered a victory for the Wiki.

Yeah, it is decided that omniscience will not give anything in a vsmatch. So let me guess, everything from this guy is thought-based??
It depends, he has some passives but they are not relevant to this battle.
contains the Akashic Records, which contain all history from the past to the future.
Would this work in battle? He can access it whenever he wants.

To get an idea of Saber's skill:
Holy ****.
Then why would we assume that he would do Plot EE as his first move if that’s not what he usually does, since the way you’re explaining it he would decide what to do it with after assessing the situation.
Nope. He just failed to describe this 100% properly on this sentence (not that I know how to), but it has been said that he starts with that
Would this work in battle? He can access it whenever he wants.
Yeah, if this is under his precog, Analytical Prediction or anything of the sort, that is.

Think imma vote saber FRA, if that's possible now

Well, if most of his hax is just thought-based including plot hax, i vote for stomp, Demigra can EE Saber, but he can't pull it out no matter what, he has no wincon

Holy ****.

Nope. He just failed to describe this 100% properly on this sentence (not that I know how to), but it has been said that he starts with that

Yeah, if this is under his precog, Analytical Prediction or anything of the sort, that is.

Think imma vote saber FRA, if that's possible now
That he starts with what? Plot EE? I know you guys are saying he starts with Plot Manipulation but what does he do with it? That’s the important part as creating rules don’t really matter either since he has a resistance to Law Manip.

Btw are you guys arguing Precog/AP via the Akashic Records which contain all history from the past to the future. That wouldn’t matter since Demigra is not in the flow of history and has acausality type 4 due to being a demon
if i'm not wrong, his precog is plot-based precog, similar to Arale, Aca4 do not give resistance to that shit by default
It looks like it’s history based precog since that’s what was mentioned

That he starts with what? Plot EE? I know you guys are saying he starts with Plot Manipulation but what does he do with it? That’s the important part as creating rules don’t really matter either since he has a resistance to Law Manip.
i mean at least we know that because of SBA, saber is going to use plot hax in way that it gives him the win
so thats a start

i mean at least we know that because of SBA, saber is going to use plot hax in way that it gives him the win
so thats a start
Okay so what are all the in character things he’s done with plot manipulation? Since I’m looking at his profile and I don’t really see the ic ways he uses it. Also I don’t really see the Plot EE listed on the profile.

Wonder Guardian Saber, the one we’re using, literally only has one showing and it’s him using plot Hax. Everything in Saber revolves around stories, Touma used his WG powers to make a new story to recreate his universe and the Wonder World after both were destroyed on the conceptual level

Wonder Guardian Saber, the one we’re using, literally only has one showing and it’s him using plot Hax. Everything in Saber revolves around stories, Touma used his WG powers to make a new story to recreate his universe and the Wonder World after both were destroyed on the conceptual level
thats why we shouldn't use the mf in vs matches coz theres 1 appearance of him and thats him using plot hax
Hm that’s unfortunate
He’d get stomp against Demigra‘s haxes. EoS Saber doesn’t actually have good enough abilities to go up against conceptual info EE.

This is basically, “Demigra stomps EoS Touma. Guardian Touma stomps Demigra”
What abilities does Guardian Touma have? Since if I can’t make a fair match up I’ll probably see if there’s a possibility of using a different character.

Guardian Touma is the one we’re using, the thought based plot Hax one
Oh what does he usually do with his plot hax ic since when I checked his profile it seemed like he just recreated something on a plot and conceptual level and I don’t really see any of the Ic ways he uses plot manip on his profile or plot ee

Since that’ll determine the outcome of the fight

Okay, I’m back.

So, basically, Touma doesn’t have anything other than plot Hax in this form. Everything in Saber has its own story, ranging from individual people to concepts as a whole. As the Wonder Guardian, Touma’s role is to make, assign, and create stories and concepts for the world.

In character, the way he’d interact with others would be through his rewriting their story however they want to.

Back