• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Yee it’s uncertain if I remember correctly
Touching and damaging is different

It should be able to touch non physical stuff but damaging them is dependent on the non physical thing, Blackbeard or haki does not have soul manipulation
So that sounds fun.
1. Does Shunsui have a physical body?
Not without a Gigai, no.
2. Is Shunsui's physical body present here?
Again, not without a Gigai
Even if Blackbeard can perceive Shunsui, he can't necessarily even harm him, DF powers & Haki or otherwise? (& that's without the matters of Invulnerability.)

If bleach chars have possible invul, how does BB deal damage? Then again you can try some haki is spiritual energy therefore they can interact with spirits/souls stuff, but then AGAIN rukia said high density spirit bodies can be hit

K. I'll get this debate going then. What's shunsui's counter to Black Uole ragdolling him with thousands of times his LS?

Shunsui has self BFR and also can Shunpo out of the way since he can cover 26km in only one of them.

What's BB's counter to Bankai?

Shunsui has self BFR and also can Shunpo out of the way since he can cover 26km in only one of them.

What's BB's counter to Bankai?
It's actually 44Km: https://imgur.com/gallery/rAYYkDo, but BB has better range then that.

Shunsui will have no shadows to use in complete darkness. He needs light for that.

It's mostly ooc for Shunsui and is his final option when he has no other. BB can win in that time when Shunsui is testing him out with either his sealed or shikai states.

It's actually 44Km: https://imgur.com/gallery/rAYYkDo, but BB has better range then that.
Well well.
Shunsui will have no shadows to use in complete darkness. He needs light for that.
At SBA range, he'd have time before the darkness consumes everything
It's mostly ooc for Shunsui and is his final option when he has no other. BB can win in that time when Shunsui is testing him out with either his sealed or shikai states.
Doesn't Post Gura Teach start with the Gura Gura no Mi and not the Yami Yami no Mi to test out it's power like he did against Law? If so I see Shunsui killing him before he uses it.

At SBA range, he'd have time before the darkness consumes everything
It took the town in like one panel.
Doesn't Post Gura Teach start with the Gura Gura no Mi and not the Yami Yami no Mi to test out it's power like he did against Law? If so I see Shunsui killing him before he uses it.
How will Shunsui kill him? And how will he do so in his sealed and Shikai States before BB uses one of his main powers?

Yonko teach was fighting on the air to start and used the gura to grab the air and attack through it. He doesn't have the Pegasus DF user here so he won't have any qualms with darkness.

He also started with it against hancock.

It took the town in like one panel.
That'd be a 5 second timeframe then.
How will Shunsui kill him? And how will he do so in his sealed and Shikai States before BB uses one of his main powers?
Because Shunsui only really held back against Starrk and didn't go into Shikai then until he say him as a threat. He didn't against Lille nor Yamamoto.
Yonko teach was fighting on the air to start and used the gura to grab the air and attack through it. He doesn't have the Pegasus DF user here so he won't have any qualms with darkness.
He also just started f***ing around with Marineford when he got it too. Plus the range on that BH was much lower than it was against Ace, also he only used the "Force Choke"against Hancock and he resorted to BH when he was pressured by S Hawk.
Also @ReaperAndBlues: If I'm reading BB's range calc correctly, it's actually just 2KM for BB's range, so this might just suck. Maybe Law would be better.
If that's the case do Urahara vs Law for the theme (or you can do it anyway)

Knowing Kisuke he'd find a counter to Law's shenanigans in a few seconds then beat the dog shit out of him. So maybe keep Shunsui and just switch BB for Law

So now it's who haxes who first. Given Shunsui would probably see Law as more of a threat than Starrk, he'd go into Shikai sooner than f**k around and find out, which then comes down to who shoots first. If Law tags Shunsui with Amputate, Shunsui's kinda screwed, but if Shunsui so much as breathes on him, Law gets Endgame'd.

I think Shunsui still takes it because if he gets Room'd he can Shunpo or BFR himself away and if he goes Bankai Law's absolutely cooked. Plus as I said above, Shunsui will take him more seriously since against Yama and Lille he went straight into Shikai and only hesitated against Starrk because he was viewed as less of a threat.

It would still work since Shunsui himself can break the rules. It's not reliant on anyone obeying them or being forced to.
I disagree. Law is resisting the effect of the games.

For example, if Shunsui were to use Yubikiri Genman, the "law" in the game is that lying once = getting paralyzed, ignoring how Law already resists paralysis, his resistance to law manipulation would allow him to be exempt from obeying the rule, meaning lying would paralyze him anymore.

I disagree. Law is resisting the effect of the games.

For example, if Shunsui were to use Yubikiri Genman, the "law" in the game is that lying once = getting paralyzed, ignoring how Law already resists paralysis, his resistance to law manipulation would allow him to be exempt from obeying the rule, meaning lying would paralyze him anymore.
That's only one game though. There's 4 more with stuff Law doesn't resist, like Irooni.

Back