• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It depends. If Spongebob is getting the Magic Pencil, he wins via erasing Shrek from existance with the eraser as the eraser seemingly ignores durability. If he doesnt have it, then Inconclusive. Spongebob wouldnt be able to harm Shrek due to his Small Building level durability and Shrek cant harm Spongebob due to him surviving the destruction of Bikini Bottom, which is worth 2787450 Joules of Durability at the Low End, and Shrek can hit with a force of 1602239.76 Joules for breaking a ship with a bottle. Overall, Both of them are equal in intelegence, Spongebob is Stronger with toon force+Regen advantage, and Shrek is more Durable.

Psychomaster35 said:
It depends. If Spongebob is getting the Magic Pencil, he wins via erasing Shrek from existance with the eraser as the eraser seemingly ignores durability. If he doesnt have it, then Inconclusive. Spongebob wouldnt be able to harm Shrek due to his Small Building level durability and Shrek cant harm Spongebob due to him surviving the destruction of Bikini Bottom, which is worth 2787450 Joules of Durability at the Low End, and Shrek can hit with a force of 1602239.76 Joules for breaking a ship with a bottle. Overall, Both of them are equal in intelegence, Spongebob is Stronger with toon force+Regen advantage, and Shrek is more Durable.
Spongebob doesnt have the pencil listed on his Standard Equipment but I'll count the incon vote

Its fair enough. Had he got it in the fight, Shrek would be screwed against the pencil. But I agree that its more fair for Spongebob to fight Shrek without the pencil.

Shrek's 9-A dura was debunked in his fight against GS, Spongebob curbstomps him.

It came from tanking a fall from "hundreds of meters in the air" and crashing through "floors of a building" on impact. What in fact happened was he was flung dozens of meters into the air and crashed through a ceiling which was likely far less durable than an actual floor. I can bring a video if you like but suffice to say it was not a 9-A feat.

I mean. Okay.

This is the supposed 9-A feat.

Huh. Ok. Thats more of a Wall level durability feat imo. I see where youre getting it. You should make a CRT thread later regarding Shreks durability. Because of this, Ill change my vote to Spongebob, considering that Shrek cant get his health back whereas Spongebob can thanks to his toon force. All Spongebob needs to do is wither Shrek down bit by bit till Shrek dies. The fight would probably last very long due to Shreks durability, but still.

Just to be certain, voting Spongebob.

Back