• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
so shrek survived the dragon's firebreath, which can reduce armored humans to skeletons, so shrek might have small building durability too
I think so, however doesn't that apply to being reduced to ash? But it could work, lets not forget as seen in the same ghost of farquad special his farts alone can literally extinguish the stone dragon counterpart's breath which collided with the actual Dragon's breath AND Dragon's breath can go THIS DEEP through a tiny mountain.

OKAY. So maybe Shrek may be much higher then expected probably, holy shit. XD

Last edited:
Currently Gru takes this but THAT may change some things as Shrek was literally exposed to the same energy beforehand, which not only can skeletonize a human or burn through a bridge but also carve deeply through a small mountain.

Last edited:
would shrek get his potions from the game? because shrek's potions seem to be pretty much the same as gru's tech

I removed Step IV (the part about bones) from the vaporization calc and got roughly 0.069 tons of TNT, which is above baseline small building level (0.005 tons)
tenor.gif

Holy shit I mean I was a bit on TTR's side but this is actually--... hang on a second, Nevertheless let me do something real quick, its time for a Shrek discussion thread.

yeah, in a bonus feature he hit a baseball hard enough for it to fly across the world, and then ran to various landmarks while running after it
Well maybe if it was a bonus feature then it should count for Shrek then I suppose?

The only problem is how much? The last time I check is Plank-Ton's kick that had multi city block stats, What would Shrek have here by throwing Dunkey that far?

to be honest the durability donkey would get from surviving the fall back down completely unharmed is probably a lot more impressive than shrek's initial throw, although i think both should be calced

not by me, though, i'm shit at calcs

to be honest the durability donkey would get from surviving the fall back down completely unharmed is probably a lot more impressive than shrek's initial throw, although i think both should be calced

not by me, though, i'm shit at calcs
Actually no I don't know if we should even fully put it in anymore, accordingly this was just sadly a random Soda commercial then say if we pushed it as far as a bonus feature.

But hey at least we have the other stuff we can probably work with.

Last edited:
Back