• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Show me your AMVs (and similar like GMV) and I'll evaluate them

There ya go. Ps, all of the gaming effects (health bar, scene chooser, main menu) are all editing by the dude.

10/10: perfect - The soundtrack fits a lot with the style of Fate and the details of how the game is with multiple routes and the points do it very well

Call me a basic bitch but you can't beat the classics

beelce-durmiendo-sin-el-general-cooler-v0-ndpsss50g3da1.png

-1/10: ZZZ- It need more blood

i joked, it's Good and I had a laugh when It made me remember a Beelce video and other of Guibel, which automatically makes it 8/10

This count?

11/10: Tremendous masterpiece, 20/10 and God-It has an incredible soundtrack, the music and scene combine perfectly, Sonic demonstrating why he is the best animal character

11/10: Tremendous masterpiece, 20/10 and God-The editing, the music and the energy that it transmit make it a Top video, it also demonstrates Rwbu's narrative in a very dynamic way

From Fate/Grand Order: Grand Order in general, Camelot adaptation, Babylonia adaptation (for Babylonia there is also this one which is also good and show other scenes), Solomon adaptation (if MAD are allowed then this and this are masterpiece that represent well how this is the end of a chapter, si alguna vez vas jugar el juego entonces deberías ver nada de Solomon por el montón de spoilers que tiene). This other ones 1, 2, 3 are also good though personally not as much as the previous ones. And this one is the updated version of a classic one that feature the franchise in general instead of just FGO.

Gintama (I actually like a lot the series): 1, 2, 3, and this if it actually count as an amv.

Flash: 1, 2

Don't know if this count as amv but this scene of Goblin Slayer with Doom music is also good.

Here's quite an old one, 16 years ago 🙃. Still, I really enjoyed it when I first discovered it (11 years ago? I was still a midget at the time), and I still occasionally come back to it.

11/10: Tremendous masterpiece, 20/10 and God-Es cine
It's only fitting...

7/10: is Ok -
The sequence of images is fine, what doesn't suit me is the music, it feels like it barely borders on, I feel that there are better options for music

9/10: Yeah Baby! That’s what I’ve been waiting for!- Running is the music of excellence for the Flash series
8/10: Good-Very cool sequences, very good emotional moments of the series and the music is fine
Don't know if this count as amv but this scene of Goblin Slayer with Doom music is also good.
8/10: Good-Although the music of Doom always goes well with Goblin Slayer, whenever I watch it I sometimes feel that there are fights in what other music should have used than R&T or The only thing they fear is you, I think that Cultist Base would suit that scene better
Remember watching this quite a lot years ago, still like it.

10/10: Perfect-The sequences are magnificent, Let it Burn conveys the sensation that the series gives plus the detail of adding the words gives it a good touch

Here's quite an old one, 16 years ago 🙃. Still, I really enjoyed it when I first discovered it (11 years ago? I was still a midget at the time), and I still occasionally come back to it.

10/10: Perfect-

This one is made using only manga panels.

A classic.

And of course, anything Star Wars from DuduFilm will be a masterpiece.

9/10: Yeah Baby! That’s what I’ve been waiting for!- Running is the music of excellence for the Flash series

8/10: Good-Very cool sequences, very good emotional moments of the series and the music is fine

8/10: Good-Although the music of Doom always goes well with Goblin Slayer, whenever I watch it I sometimes feel that there are fights in what other music should have used than R&T or The only thing they fear is you, I think that Cultist Base would suit that scene better
Yeah, running is perfect for Flash, there are other amv of the series with the song but this one I feel is the best although it only use scenes of the first season.

The reason of why I like it is do to use those emotional scenes.

That's true, Doom and Goblin Slayer are basically best friends.

I would also like to hear your opinion of te Fate and Gintama ones.

This one hits hard.

9/10: Yeah Baby! That’s what I’ve been waiting for!-it fits perfectly

Por que siento que Beelce Edgy hizo este edit?
maxresdefault.jpg

8/10: Good- It's ok, it could probably be better if he had seen Mogonatari but an 8 is good

9/10: Yeah Baby! That’s what I’ve been waiting for!- It's very good, the music suits him quite well

11/10: Tremendous masterpiece, 20/10 and God-It's beautiful, there's nothing wrong with it
From Fate/Grand Order: Grand Order in general,
11/10: Tremendous masterpiece, 20/10 and God- Look God

10/10: Perfect - music that describes a video 2:57 minutes be like
8/10: Good-I feel that in some parts the music does not fit
(for Babylonia there is also this one which is also good and show other scenes)
11/10: Tremendous masterpiece, 20/10 and God-Fate no merese usar semejante obra maestra conocida como Courtesy Call

, Solomon adaptation (if MAD are allowed then this and this are masterpiece that represent well how this is the end of a chapter, si alguna vez vas jugar el juego entonces deberías ver nada de Solomon por el montón de spoilers que tiene).
10/10: Perfect
This other ones 1, 2, 3 are also good though personally not as much as the previous ones.
10/10: Perfect -all are Very well done

And this one is the updated version of a classic one that feature the franchise in general instead of just FGO.
9/10: Yeah Baby! That’s what I’ve been waiting for!-
Gintama (I actually like a lot the series): 1
10/10: Perfect -Nice Battles
8/10: Good-very well done, I liked when they were fighting in the rain
10/10: Perfect - the animation is very fluid and the music does hit it
and this if it actually count as an amv.
11/10: Tremendous masterpiece, 20/10 and God-I really like these narrative AMVs

Back