• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Also, big news in terms of our profiles.

Yacht club confirmed that, not only is every Shovel Knight game canon, but they also made an official timeline for them!

Fdhl5oMUoAAduPt

I feel like there's a lot that needs to be done with the Shovel Knight verse., as I think 8-C I'm gonna start putting together a CRT when I get some time, as i feel that baseline 8-C is far, far too low.

I feel like there's a lot that needs to be done with the Shovel Knight verse., as I think 8-C I'm gonna start putting together a CRT when I get some time, as i feel that baseline 8-C is far, far too low.
I am willing to help but out of curiosity do you have any feats above 8-C in mind

We also still need to upgrade their LS, which can pretty be much verse wide.

King Knight has a casual Class K feat via lifting Mr. Hat’s shop iirc.

I am now looking at the shovel knight wiki’s pages on items and dlc relics (pocket dungeon), and shovel techniques, accessories, and relics (Dig)
If it wasn’t for the fact it had resistance to time stop I would make him fight the X-Blade

This thing has the ability to cause keys to blowup it would have been a beauty semantics argument and give shovel knight a victory against legitimate low 1-C threat or did something else in my previous post confuse you.

All I have to do now is play the 2 new shovel knight games that I completely ignored and never touched
We’re gonna go places, maybe. Unless it’s completely featless, then that would be problematic.
There's this one. Slightly sus, which is why I haven't made a thread about it. But it exists.

Back