• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shouldn't Vegito be top tier?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean beerus is on top tier and in the manga it's stated by supreme kai that Vegito power might be greater than Beerus, meaning that he would be comparable to Beerus himself. Although it just a manga so that's mean it isn't part of anime which I'm not sure which version are we using?

Well, we need admin to give us the authority to edit the page, Don't wanana edit it without admin's acceptance.

We are only using the anime, not the manga.

Not only that but it's very likely author's intent, SSB Vegito vs Beerus is a long discussed topic.

Plus why are we using the anime over the manga again?

The Anime is the first primary source, which is addressed as the main canon as the events and etc. are placed in the timeline, while the Manga which came after the anime has its own continuity as several things and concepts are completely different from the Anime.

I may be wrong, but wasn't there an old DBZ guide that stated that Potara Fusion was a multiplier of the 2 persons using it? If that is the case, at least for raw power, Vegito should be on Beerus level.

Or does this wiki not consider guides?

Matthew already responed the the multipliers are never stated on the show and are inconsistent with the actual evidence, also power levels are not linear and not reliable.

Since the question has been answered, I will close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back