• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shouldn't the RWBY Gods have Time Manipulation on their profiles?

They created Jinn who is able to stop time iirc meaning the power should have been derived from them or was it revealed to be something else later on i dropped the series at Volume 6

Community Gamer said:
Well it'd just be the God of Light, and the he also sent Ozma's into the future after speaking to him.
Yeah that time travel stuff is good supporting evidence too the reason i think it should scale to The God of Darkness is the brothers are pretty much shown to be equal and opposites of eachother so saying he can also pull off a similar feat isn't too much of a stretch

Did the God of Light say that Ozma would be sent into the future?

Damage3245 said:
Not sure i think he just summoned Ozma to the present after the time had already pasted and it just appeared to be time travel to Ozma cause basically no time passed for him in the afterlife i could be wrong tho

Also maybe Time Manipluation isn't exactly right maybe just Time Stop would be more accurate

NotCensored said:
Damage3245 said:
Not sure i think he just summoned Ozma to the present after the time had already pasted and it just appeared to be time travel to Ozma cause basically no time passed for him in the afterlife i could be wrong tho
Also maybe Time Manipluation isn't exactly right maybe just Time Stop would be more accurate
Yeah, GoL said that humanity was no more and that in time man would rise again. Then right after their conversation, Ozma appeared in the future. Jinn even narrates that specifically, and said it was a world completely unfamiliar to him.

The God of Darkness being relative in power to his brother is fine, but that's not enough to say they'd share the same abilities entirely.

I mean creating something doesn't mean you can do all the same things as that something, has gol ever displayed any time manipulation abilities of his own?

Further he why do you assume he sent ozma to the future? Gol reincarnated ozma, ozma couldn't be reincarnated until their were you know humans to reincarnate into... It's not really time travel so much as time passing until ozma could actually appear. At least as far as I know nothing suggest he traveled through time.

I agree that creating something that possesses a certain ability does not mean that you have that ability yourself.

There needs to be additional evidence for that.

The pen or the sword said:
I mean creating something doesn't mean you can do all the same things as that something, has gol ever displayed any time manipulation abilities of his own?
Further he why do you assume he sent ozma to the future? Gol reincarnated ozma, ozma couldn't be reincarnated until their were you know humans to reincarnate into... It's not really time travel so much as time passing until ozma could actually appear. At least as far as I know nothing suggest he traveled through time.
Jinn was created through the God of Lights power meaning her Time Stop is derived from him not sure why that wouldn't be enough? He's the literal god of the verse he'd hardly be limited by something when a silver of his power can do it and Jinn's Time Stop isn't even her main ability its a side affect of her being summoned even if he couldn't do it directly he could just make another relic with that specfic purpose on the spot

That's getting to the point of being too speculative though.

Damage3245 said:
That's getting to the point of being too speculative though.
I don't see how its that speculative but would a possibly has Time Stop be ok if the topic is too contentious?

Did the God of Light show any time manipulation feats of his own?

Okay. Then we probably cannot apply any change here.

While we are here, perhaps we can give them something because of their bodies? Aren't they made from energy, not matter?

Back