• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
This is a pretty simple ability addition thread so there is no need for a TLDR or anything like that.
God physiology:
There are certain abilities that all gods possess. To simplify this and shorten the profiles, I made this blog post where I index them all.
So far only pure gods will have this on their profiles. This mainly includes Tataghata, Mujin, Satan, and Okhwang. Mori is a demon so he just outright doesn't qualify. Daewi is a half god half human, and Mira is pretty much the same.

Satans missing abilities:
Regeneration Negation (High-Godly, Mujin was capable of negating Satans regeneration using his wings. Satan takes his wings from Mujin in the final key, meaning he should possess the same regeneration negation)
Resistance to Regeneration Negation (Satan managed to regenerate his arms back after his regeneration has been negated by Mujin in their previous fight)
Resistance to Illusion Creation (Satan could snap out of Mujins hallucinations)

That's about it for this thread. I don't want to overcomplicate it. Also shout out to Yeolban for helping me with the blog post 🙏

Agrees (showers often): Me (obviously), Mndks, Megaraptor149, Jozaysmith?, sunshine, Halkum145, TheGreatBanana, DarkDragonMedeus, Theglassman12
Disagrees (stinky and smelly): Mr. Bambu (showers more than you)

Last edited by a moderator:
Should Gods and demons have power absorption? I mean, Tathagata became a God by devouring the flesh of other beings, Mori gained immortality by devouring Xuangzang, Mujin gained Satan's abilities by absorbing his core element.

Agree

But still missing

Self-Sustenance (Type 1: Gods can breathe in the outer space) < This should put in powers abilities section rather than resistances
Power Bestowal (Shown Gods numerous times can giving people power such as Borrowed Powers)
Law Manipulation & Invulnerability (The Taboo placed on humans made it impossible for them to harm divine entities due to Gods can form contracts that prevent other species from harming them)
And maybe Acausality (Type 4)?? Because Gods exists in Heavenly Realm which shown has different time flows as well as the laws of physics

Last edited:
Agree

But still missing

Self-Sustenance (Type 1: Gods can breathe in the outer space) < This should put in powers abilities section rather than resistances
My bad I'll edit it.
Power Bestowal (Shown Gods numerous times can giving people power such as Borrowed Powers)
That's not unique to gods and isn't something they possess as an ability. Even demons like Hojosa or Hayate, or humans like Bruce Lee or Jack the ripper can work as borrowed powers. And it's usually because the humans summon them rather than because the god did it on purpose.
Law Manipulation & Invulnerability (The Taboo placed on humans made it impossible for them to harm divine entities due to Gods can form contracts that prevent other species from harming them)
I don’t think this really works as an ability for gods. It's more so a limitation for humans. It would be like tying your hands behind your back and saying I have punch immunity.
And maybe Acausality (Type 4)?? Because Gods exists in Heavenly Realm which shown has different time flows as well as the laws of physics
I really doubt living in a place with a different time flow counts for acausality 💀.
Disagree with resistance to existence erasure. The scans does not imply it it just says the powers works on even gods nothing about gods resisting it.
The use of "even if" is used to stress that something will happen despite something else that might prevent it. Meaning that your opponent being a god would usually prevent them from being erased from existence.
You wouldn't say "I can burn you even if you're made of paper" because paper is obviously flammable. But you would say "I can burn you even if you're made of stone" because stone is usually infammable.

This is a pretty simple ability addition thread so there is no need for a TLDR or anything like that.
God physiology:
There are certain abilities that all gods possess. To simplify this and shorten the profiles, I made this blog post where I index them all.
So far only pure gods will have this on their profiles. This mainly includes Tataghata, Mujin, Satan, and Okhwang. Mori is a demon so he just outright doesn't qualify. Daewi is a half god half human, and Mira is pretty much the same.

Regeneration Negation (High-Godly, Mujin was capable of negating Satans regeneration using his wings. Satan takes his wings from Mujin in the final key, meaning he should possess the same regeneration negation)
Resistance to Regeneration Negation (Satan managed to regenerate his arms back after his regeneration has been negated by Mujin in their previous fight)

That's about it for this thread. I don't want to overcomplicate it. Also shout out to Yeolban for helping me with the blog post 🙏

Agrees (showers often): Me (obviously), Mndks, Megaraptor149
Disagrees (stinky and smelly):
Everything is good, however the statement of q isn't convincing enough, but beside that i still agree with the EE resistances

My bad I'll edit it.

That's not unique to gods and isn't something they possess as an ability. Even demons like Hojosa or Hayate, or humans like Bruce Lee or Jack the ripper can work as borrowed powers. And it's usually because the humans summon them rather than because the god did it on purpose.

I don’t think this really works as an ability for gods. It's more so a limitation for humans. It would be like tying your hands behind your back and saying I have punch immunity.

I really doubt living in a place with a different time flow counts for acausality 💀.
Nice.

There are many cases Gods giving power, not only one time but many times. Such as Tathagata giving Mujin power, Okhwang giving Daewi power too also Satan sacrifices his wings to Mori.

Actually i would give that in limited way, since species such as human made contract from Gods not to prevent them hurt Gods. Until the Taboo are breaks due Key.

There are case in many profile in this wiki can get Acausality (Type 4) due to exists in world with different time flows with normal world, such as Mundus.

There are case in many profile in this wiki can get Acausality (Type 4) due to exists in world with different time flows with normal world, such as Mundus.
I'll look into it, but it doesn't really sound like an ability of the gods and instead an aspect of the heavenly realm.

Only thing I’d disagree with is resistance to existence erasure, everything else looks fine. How is Q supposed to know himself that a Gods existence isn’t erasable under normal circumstances?

How is Q supposed to know himself that a Gods existence isn’t erasable under normal circumstances?
I mean, I can give you like 20 headcanons as to why. Q is literally borrowing power from a god who he is a direct descendant of himself. He also worked for Mujin for years, the guy who was actively trying to find out how to kill the gods. It could be the same way Mujin knew everything about Hojosa in season 1.

There is genuinely 0 reason to believe Q would make that statement without actually having the knowledge necessary to do so.

To me the "even if they are a god" statement seems more like that even a god wouldn't resist ee and not that gods have innate resistance to existence erasure

(I could be wrong tho since idk the full context of that statement)

To me the "even if they are a god" statement seems more like that even a god wouldn't resist ee and not that gods have innate resistance to existence erasure

(I could be wrong tho since idk the full context of that statement)
The use of "even if" is used to stress that something will happen despite something else that might prevent it. Meaning that your opponent being a god would usually prevent them from being erased from existence.

What this statement is saying that Qs ability is special because it can erase a god which is something usually impossible

I’m kinda confused. You said the stronger gods should be immune to power nullification, but in the scan you provided, it clearly shows sujin able to nullify the Kings powers for a minute. How would that be immunity?

I’m kinda confused. You said the stronger gods should be immune to power nullification, but in the scan you provided, it clearly shows sujin able to nullify the Kings powers for a minute. How would that be immunity?
That's not her power nullification. She counters Kings abilities by manipulating the forces within her area. Sujin has the ability to completely seal away your powers with a single look and it's stated that Hope is the only thing that could work against the fundamental forces.

In other words, if only hope works it means that her power sealing doesn't.

I don't think this is necessary. The distinction between God and Monster is arbitrary, and this is something very much stated in the story itself. The only real difference would be the law manipulation that the Gods can do but even so that's just one ability.

I don't think this is necessary. The distinction between God and Monster is arbitrary, and this is something very much stated in the story itself. The only real difference would be the law manipulation that the Gods can do but even so that's just one ability.
This is mainly to simplify and improve profiles (and add missing stuff). Now instead of having 12 different abilities/resistances (which are currently in profiles without scans or reasonings), we can just use a single blog reference.
(plus there's also the other stuff)

This is a fairly extraordinary claim that the scans do a poor job of showing.

Mostly, my concern hails from the nature of Satan's "regeneration", which per the page does not appear to function as normal regen but rather a backup system that requires him to "die". He wasn't imminently about to die here, so it doesn't seem like it would require his highest form of regeneration to begin with.

A secondary question is: what is actually happening? Is it elaborated on further? If not I think the evidence is fairly light.

This is a fairly extraordinary claim that the scans do a poor job of showing.

Mostly, my concern hails from the nature of Satan's "regeneration", which per the page does not appear to function as normal regen but rather a backup system that requires him to "die". He wasn't imminently about to die here, so it doesn't seem like it would require his highest form of regeneration to begin with.
You're confusing it with his resurrection. His regeneration is fairly standard. For example.
Satan gets hit, he regenerates. The reasoning for his high godly is that his core element (concept, information, body, soul, mind) gets ripped out of his body and absorbed, and he regenerates from that.
A secondary question is: what is actually happening? Is it elaborated on further? If not I think the evidence is fairly light.
Mujins cuts up Satans hands using his wings. Satan states he can't regenerate from that and we see that even hours later when he's "overflowing with energy" his arms are still not regenerating. Then, in his final key, manages to regenerate his arms again.
It's pretty simple.
Satan has regen -> Mujin negates it -> Satan gets stronger and can suddenly regenerate again -> Satan regains the ability that negated his regeneration in the first place

No, I definitely read the justification for his regen.

Regeneration (High-Godly; Information (Type 2): Satan has two 'lives' of his core element which he can sacrifice at any given time to save his own life when it's in danger. This was first utilized to save Satan after he had been completely annihilated from Mori's 250,000x Jeabongchim attack. Satan can even continue to regenerate and resurrect himself from his life even after his core element has been directly torn out of him and absorbed by someone else.)

I believe that Satan does have some level of ordinary regeneration, but this appears unlinked to the justification above. If this is intended to be Resurrection instead of Regeneration, I would consider that a more apt description of the ability, although the perceived lower power may be found to be offensive to some.

No, I definitely read the justification for his regen.

I believe that Satan does have some level of ordinary regeneration, but this appears unlinked to the justification above. If this is intended to be Resurrection instead of Regeneration, I would consider that a more apt description of the ability, although the perceived lower power may be found to be offensive to some.
His profile is in a really bad state (which is why I'm doing these lol). This
Satan can even continue to regenerate and resurrect himself from his life even after his core element has been directly torn out of him and absorbed by someone else.
Has nothing to do with his resurrection. When Satan does this he doesn't even have a single full life anymore and it's called "Satan regeneration" on screen.
Hell even the incomplete life he has was within the core that Mujin stole. It's just his regeneration.
Screenshot-2024-04-02-08-43-48-656-eu-kanade-tachiyomi.jpg

It's better to look on Mujins profile who has the same regeneration from stealing Satans powers.
(Although even that's not perfect as Satan just regenerated from Mujin "taking away his powers".)
And

God physiology:

Agrees (showers often): Me (obviously), Mndks, Megaraptor149, Jozaysmith?, sunshine, Halkum145, TheGreatBanana, DarkDragonMedeus, Theglassman12
Disagrees (stinky and smelly): Mr. Bambu (showers more than you)
Looks good. For the God Physiology blog you should add poison resistance as in the Mira vs Xiaochen fight, Xiaochen specifically mentions that besides Mira's right arm (The King's body/a God's body) the rest of the body is human and would be affected by her poison, this same poison is strong enough to melt/burn through Mira's gloves and maybe hand. So yeah, Gods and monsters have some sort of level of resistance to poison.

So yeah, Gods and monsters have some sort of level of resistance to poison.
Definitely not monsters. Otherwise, Mori wouldn't have needed the armorsuits to be immune to Garuda's poison, and later wouldn't have been affected by the neural paralysis drugs in part 6.

Definitely not monsters. Otherwise, Mori wouldn't have needed the armorsuits to be immune to Garuda's poison, and later wouldn't have been affected by the neural paralysis drugs in part 6.
Iirc Uma, Deer, and Dragon were also affected by Sujins poison

I don't think it should be added to gods either, as the Three Princes of Natak mentioned Sujin's powers didn't work on them simply because they wore their crowns. I think Sujin's poison affected Jwala Natak, actually.

I think I'll just stick with what's accepted already and if I see anything is missing I'll open a new thread for it

I mean like most things in GoH the scaling is layered, Garuda and Sujin have much stronger poisons than most. Gods and monsters on lowest level are immune to base level poisons.

Mori was affected by a human made poison. That was intended for humans, since, you know, he was pretending to be one.

Last edited:
I have seen the page and I don't really think that it's necessary due to the little amount of content it covers. We could just list this out on the pages, its like 6 abilities.

What this statement is saying that Qs ability is special because it can erase a god which is something usually impossible
i still feel like this is a bit of a stretch, personally
i can get your reasoning behind it, but at the same time it could be read as Q saying that EE will let him kill Mujin no matter how strong he is, considering almost the entire fight is showing the sheer difference in power between the two.

Mujin's casually popping Swindlers by just walking [ch513] while Q, Dean and Sujin have had to do absolutely everything in their combined power to beat him and, in spite of their BP combo being "practically invincible" [ch512], there still isn't a future where Q doesn't die [ch512]
By the logic of "he said 'even for a god/supreme god' so that means normally it doesn't work on them and the ability is actually layered" this [ch511] would give all gods resistance to Physics Manip and Sujin a layer, no?

tl;dr
i think it's more likely that Q is saying "EE will kill you no matter how strong you are" than him meaning "gods normally resist EE but this one works on you" and there's an example of a similar statement prior

also REFERENCE your SCANS PLEASE there's a whole page on how to do it

Back