• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RWBY GOD Tier Revision Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
20220903_223951.jpg

There is this for a possibly 3-A rating, as these in universe stories are told by Ozpin with some truth hidden in them and the fact we don't know if the gods after leaving the ever after via that portal in the tree was a empty void or not, with them actually making the universe or not means a possibly rating as they could have or could not have done so, we just don't know yet

The visuals don't exactly back that up when the tree existed before the brothers are born, plus the Brothers don't have much statements on creating everything in the ever after, just the wilderness part, which makes the tier 4 and above stuff seem questionable.

The visuals don't exactly back that up when the tree existed before the brothers are born, plus the Brothers don't have much statements on creating everything in the ever after, just the wilderness part, which makes the tier 4 and above stuff seem questionable.
Basically After emerging from the Great Tree, he honed his abilities alongside his brother in the Ever After by creating the vastly different acres and unique Afterans in it, while assigning them their purpose and roles. Eventually, they grew more powerful and went beyond their original role as time passed on until they could no longer be contained, causing them to depart the realm.

Each acres have different sky's, as proven above and by the series. One has two suns, another one sun, one has a whole night sky, another a paper lamp as a sun

Because they made each acres, they also made the different sky's that go alongside it alongside everything in the sky of that acre

"In the beginning, the Ever After existed as a wild and dangerous place where only the Great Tree existed. Eventually, two beings, the God of Light and the God of Darkness, emerged from the tree and were made to maintain and shape the realm into something new. To accomplish this, they were given the power to destroy and create, which they used to create the Afterans as well as the different acres that suited their purposes. They also built homes for the Afterans and gave them their roles. Although the Brothers continued their roles, the two began to grow curious as time went on and wanted to do more."

Because at the beginning only the tree existed and no acres existed, this means anything in the acres were made by the gods including that stary night sky, hence the 4-A upgrade

Where is the statement they made the entire sky? They’re only stated to make the acres and the visuals show just that.

Where is the statement they made the entire sky? They’re only stated to make the acres and the visuals show just that.
Here’s it’s shown that the brothers not only make the land in the acres, but the sky as well.

FqZ3I0-WIAAGbG4.jpg:small

See one half of the sky is dark white the other half is light with the skies being perfectly divided in half, representing the two brother’s appearance.

rwby_gods_of_light_and_darkness_by_dustiniz117_dcs7kj6-pre.jpg

And there’s also these statements as well indicating the extreme size each acre could be and how they each have different atmospheres to them.

Glass each ecres have different sky's, different stuff In their sky's like one with one sun and another with two suns and another with a whole night sky with multiple stars and another has a paper lamp as a sun

Because they made each acres, they made each different sky's also given the fact each one is different

Basically each sky is completely different then another Acre, the sky and the Acreas are connected and each sky is different

@Spinoirr sending me a gallery of random pics isn’t helping when I don’t know what you’re remotely pointing towards.

@Maitreya that doesn’t exactly tell me much on them making the entire sky itself, let alone this scaling to one’s physical stats

@Spinoirr sending me a gallery of random pics isn’t helping when I don’t know what you’re remotely pointing towards.

@Maitreya that doesn’t exactly tell me much on them making the entire sky itself, let alone this scaling to one’s physical stats
I'll be real, I have no idea how to send images from different wikis to here, they kinda don't work

Anyways, you get what I'm basically saying right, each sky is a part of the different acres and each one has a unique one

The gods made each acres, thus they made each sky and what's in the sky's

@Tony_di_bugalu you aren’t trying hard enough, smfh.

@Spinoirr Ok, do you have the extra steps that has this scale to their physical stats? Because some UES or some stabilization feats requirements are needed for stuff like creation feats to scale to their raw stats. Otherwise they’d get 4-A through a creation tier and would still be 5-A physically.

[

@Spinoirr Ok, do you have the extra steps that has this scale to their physical stats? Because some UES or some stabilization feats requirements are needed for stuff like creation feats to scale to their raw stats. Otherwise they’d get 4-A through a creation tier and would still be 5-A physically.
So you agree with 4-A via Creation?

I'm pretty sure that's enough mod support for 4-A via creation for the gods alongside their new abilities

Everything but the physics stuff can be added, still not really sure why it’s considered both physics and spatial hax and not just space hax.

Everything but the physics stuff can be added, still not really sure why it’s considered both physics and spatial hax and not just space hax.
I thought since it was stated the Ever After operates on different kinds of physics than Remnant, it would require some type of physics manipulation to make the acres across the lands. Which can kinda be seen in how some of the acres are split like one half being filled with golden light and another half pure darkness.

But if the physics manipulation doesn’t work then that’s fine.

Current agreement of the thread is 4-A via creation rating as well as limited type 4 immortality, subjective reality, and spatial manipulation abilities being added to their profiles, if I have everything right.

where is it stated that they operate on different physics? The only thing posted for physics hax is a screenshot of the land with no description.

where is it stated that they operate on different physics? The only thing posted for physics hax is a screenshot of the land with no description.
Here they see that because the physics of the Ever After don’t operate the same as on Remnant, the acres created by the two brothers can vary extremely in size.

Isn’t that just referring to the entire ever after in general and not just what each acre has?

Isn’t that just referring to the entire ever after in general and not just what each acre has?
I thought it would apply for both since the acres are part of the Ever After and I just thought that since the Ever After operates on different kinds of physics, it would require some type of physics manip to make each of the acres the way they are and potentially how big they could get.

Not exactly, if they created the entire ever after (which isn’t the case given the backstory) out of nothing then yeah they can get physics hax.

Ok gotcha, thanks for your input on the matter.

If there are no other further issues, I’ll take this thread as being accepted for the following:

• 4-A via creation rating
  • further justification for plant and life manipulation.
  • subjective reality
  • Limited type 4 immortality
  • and spatial manipulation.

Ok I've applied the changes to each of the profiles respectively, this CRT can now be closed.

Thank you very much to all those who have commented and gave their input on this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back