• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
i still feel like this is a bit of a stretch, personally
i can get your reasoning behind it, but at the same time it could be read as Q saying that EE will let him kill Mujin no matter how strong he is, considering almost the entire fight is showing the sheer difference in power between the two.
I mean, if we're not 100% sure I can make it a "likely" or "possibly" rating.
By the logic of "he said 'even for a god/supreme god' so that means normally it doesn't work on them and the ability is actually layered" this [ch511] would give all gods resistance to Physics Manip and Sujin a layer, no?
I don’t think the statements are really that comparable. The term "god" refers to a specific race of creatures that even GoH competitors can damage and kill. The race is not considered powerful anymore and hasn't been considered stronger for almost 2 decades, but they do still possess abilities and resistances that humans do not.
The term "supreme god" is a position of power.
One is basically saying that the effects happen even if you're a part of a specific race, while the other says an ability works even if you're very strong.
also REFERENCE your SCANS PLEASE there's a whole page on how to do it
Sorry, I missed that, I'll try to reference my scans in the future 😭

That isn't true, though...? Like. at all... There's still a massive difference in power between humans and gods. Even in the epilogue, humanity could not quite stand up by itself against god fragments.
I'm not saying ALL gods are considered weak or normal or anything. Especially not compared to regular average civilians. But gods as a race includes stuff like nephilms and random beings in the heavenly realms dumpster. 99% of gods look like this
Screenshot-2024-04-03-15-34-55-238-eu-kanade-tachiyomi-edit.jpg

Not this.
And those are straight up fodder to The Six level characters. They were getting clapped by GoH competitors in part 3 before the taboo was even fully sucked out of humans by R.

Back