• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shouldn't Accelerator have Non-Physical Interaction?

In New Testament 21's ending, he shred apart Coronzon's contract with Qliphah Puzzle 545. Considering she's described as being Non-Corporeal, being able to affect her like that using vectors should qualify. Not to mention, he can also manipulate all sorts of exotic energies, which is another qualification.

On a side note, should Qliphah Puzzle also have Non-Existent Physiology? Type 1's description says souls would count, and she is a spiritual lifeform.

And finally, she should also receive Low-Godly Regenerationn too.

She should have Non-existent, however Accelerator interacted with her physical body that she's able to manifest as in the world.

Though I don't think that matters since he still had to interact with a metaphysical non-physical contract as well. So I think it still counts.

Techically yes he should since he has interacted with Metaphysical energies and it did say in NT22R that his Vector Manipulation no longer only works on physical stuff although admittingly this wasn't elaberated on since after he was connected to the Clonoth he decided to use the mobile instead.

And yes, I guess she should have Non-Existent Physiology.

I agree with non-physical interaction. But non-existent don't seems right, souls still exist, but not in the physical plane. Btw do any of you remember why low-godly was not added to Qliphah?

Low-Godly wasn't added because. Uhh...

Because it just wasn't I guess. :) That should be added though. Even if it took her some time to regen, she still can't die without her structure being destroyed regardless of how people wanna spin it.

Sorry for derailing, but, well.

If low-godly is added should be like this: (Low-Godly mormally, high-mid if her soul is enoughly damaged).

Accelerator destroyed the contract via manipulating magical energy.

Was it called an original grimoire? Whatever it was, you can keep them from functioning by bringing the energy in the area to the saturation point to obstruct the transfer of power, right? The basic idea is the same as electrocuting someone by screwing with the transmission of their nerve signals. I learned how it's done when it happened to that Edward Berridge guy. So the rest is all about control. If I keep my output below what would destroy you, I can remove just the malfunctioning parts."

"B-but, huh? Aren't you a little confused? I might be an artificial demon that exists as a contrast to the Thoth Tarot, but I don't actually use tarot cards. So you shouldn't be able to save me with the same method used on grimoires."

"Hm?"

He sounded like she had just returned without the drink he had asked for.

The #1 seemed fed up with it all as he responded.

"You hadn't figured it out? You were created by passing energy through the Qliphoth according to a special process, so you're made from a type of energy, right? How is that any different from the grimoires that suck energy up from the ground or whatever?"
It's energy manipulation via vector manipulation. Manipulating mana isn't usually viewed as NPI.

And no, being non-corporeal doesn't mean having nonexistent physiology. Type 1 literally states that existing as soul doesn't count.

As for low godly: Because low-godly Regenerationn doesn't just mean survival as a soul, but Regenerationn. Given she might have it, but for that we actually would need clarity on what destroying the Qliphoth tree actually entails, given that she can't regen from that.

DontTalkDT said:
Accelerator destroyed the contract via manipulating magical energy.

Was it called an original grimoire? Whatever it was, you can keep them from functioning by bringing the energy in the area to the saturation point to obstruct the transfer of power, right? The basic idea is the same as electrocuting someone by screwing with the transmission of their nerve signals. I learned how it's done when it happened to that Edward Berridge guy. So the rest is all about control. If I keep my output below what would destroy you, I can remove just the malfunctioning parts."

"B-but, huh? Aren't you a little confused? I might be an artificial demon that exists as a contrast to the Thoth Tarot, but I don't actually use tarot cards. So you shouldn't be able to save me with the same method used on grimoires."

"Hm?"

He sounded like she had just returned without the drink he had asked for.

The #1 seemed fed up with it all as he responded.

"You hadn't figured it out? You were created by passing energy through the Qliphoth according to a special process, so you're made from a type of energy, right? How is that any different from the grimoires that suck energy up from the ground or whatever?"
It's energy manipulation via vector manipulation. Manipulating mana isn't usually viewed as NPI.

And no, being non-corporeal doesn't mean having nonexistent physiology. Type 1 literally states that existing as soul doesn't count.

As for low godly: Because Regenerationn doesn't just mean survival, but Regenerationn. Given she might have it, but for that we actually would need clarity on what destroying the Qliphoth tree actually entails, given that she can't regen from that.
It means her existence as an aritifical life-form is tied to the structure of the Qliphah on her soul, so if you destroy the spheres on the Qlipthoth her soul is gone as well.

It's why she was still able to regenerate despite being exploded completely by Aleister, since he left some of the spheres purposely active. Then again that goes into conceptual manipulation to affect a metaphysical tree on the soul.

It's still low godly because she can regenerate from her soul. Her body is just made up of trash to give her a physical body in the realm. Even if that's destroyed it doesn't kill her because it's not her real body, but affecting her soul is different.

I disagree with giving Accelerator Non-Physical Interaction, as mentioned by DontTalkDT Accelerator destroyed her contract with Coronzon by damaging her body in a very specific manner. Her body is made of magical energy, and Accelerator did this by manipulating ambient magical energy. When summoned into a body Qliphah physically interacts with normal matter (see her crashing into Mikoto and Misaki's AAA while flying). Nonexistent physiology also doesn't make sense, as the page states being a soul/spiritual being is not evidence for it.

Qliphah could be argued to have Low-Godly Regenerationn given she can create a physical body for herself out of trash/debris and she recovered from Aleister seemingly blowing up her body without a trace. It's unlikely just phyisically destroying her body would destroy her Qliphoth.

Don't really think Low-Godly needs to be argued at this point. Demons work just like Angels where they're souls/energy without a body that either need to possess a vessel or create one. Coronzon for example is just energy from Da'at who could create their own body of flesh and blood, whereas Qliphah uses trash to materialize herself physically. Their true selves aren't the physical bodies they inhabit, so destroying their body won't do much if you can't affect their soul. She regenerated from her soul, and even began to regenerate damage to her soul that Aleister caused.

Hmm, the wording for Type 1 seemed to say that souls DID count. The placement of the commas threw me off. I'll concede on that part.

Yes, but manipulating non-corporeal energy qualifies as Non-Physical Interation. That's literally what the page for Non-Corporeal says. Souls OR energy. Even Astral Projection is interacting with souls to an extent, so Platinum Wings should also count.

Low-Godly is self-explanatory and fairly obvious.

Just saying, but if you update the regen you should also update the Qliphoth Physiology explanation, since that currently takes the interpretation that the Qlipoth mentioned for Regenerationn is the one on her dress.

DestinyDude0 said:
Hmm, the wording for Type 1 seemed to say that souls DID count. The placement of the commas threw me off. I'll concede on that part.
Yes, but manipulating non-corporeal energy qualifies as Non-Physical Interation. That's literally what the page for Non-Corporeal says. Souls OR energy. Even Astral Projection is interacting with souls to an extent, so Platinum Wings should also count.

Low-Godly is self-explanatory and fairly obvious.
Astral projection is soul manipulation, which one could argue is NPI. In that case you will need to write on the page that it is only via astral projection though which makes even listing it redundant.

If manipulating mana/magical energy counted as NPI literally every mage in fiction would have it.

It's like saying that redirecting light is NPI, because light is energy.

Well then the NPI page is kind of misleading then, since it links to Non-Corporeal, which describes energy as being a qualification. I guess I'll update the Qliphoth section, and this can be closed.

@DT

What do you mean it's for her dress??? Her entire body was literally evaporated and she uses trash to exist in the material plane. Why would the Qliphoth be related to her dress? it's the reverse structure of the Sephirot tree. Who made that up?

I'll just make a Qliphah CRT later to debunk that stuff then I guess.

Accel no, DT was saying that it was NOT for the dress.

He was in agreement & I think we've reached a conclusion here.

As I said above Accelerator does have non-physical interaction but at the moment it's really vague as it was only mentioned in a brief sentence that his interactions/interception no longer just include physical interactions.

And his interceptions did not just take the form of physical pebbles and metal nails.

This is pretty much all we get on it which is extremely little.

Back