• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shouldn't Accelerator have BFR and Limited Spaceflight?

In his spinoff manga he redirected the explosion of the decomposing Sephiroth tree into outer space. https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2947471#15

Going by that train of thought, Accel can easily launch himself into the Earth's orbit by reflecting the influence of gravity. Any thoughts? <<<<Scratch that out>>>

EDIT: He should also have Paralysis Inducement for stealing the enemy's kinetic energy and controlling their nerves.

Uhhh.

I mean, he might be able to use the gravitational force from planets to toss himself like a sling shot, but I don't think we need to put that since he can't breathe in space.

He should have BFR for sure though. This is already a win-con in various threads to begin with.

I don't mean in space, just orbiting at high altitude atmosphere. But then again, that's already covered by Flight. So yeah...

Well as the AC Chairman he technically has access to all sorts of body-suits and oxygen bottles....but sadly this site doesn't work like that lol.

I wouldn't be surprised if something were to occur that allowed Accelerator to fight in space but until then I don't think that addition is needed. BFR on all forms would be good though since Pre-headshot just needs to apply 'redirect' on the gravitational force when touching someone and post can just do it whenever since so long as he's on the planet, he can reverse gravity for his opponent similar to how he can steal kinetic energy from the Earth.

Which reminds me. Accel should have a form of Paralysis enducement, btw, through stealing an opponents kinetic energy. If he can grab it from the Planet, no reason he can't grab it from someone's body. Though I suppose this also can be applied for his nerve control to do the same thing.

Back