• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Should The Flying Dutchman have soul Manipulation added to his profile

In the Halloween special, The Flying Dutchman took all of SpongeBobs friends souls in order to frighten him. I'm the same episode he later transformed Plankton into his minion. In an episode where he got his beard shaved off, he turned Spongebob and Patrick into Ghosts.

Just wondering if it counts as soul Manipulation

I don't know but he should. Along with shape shifting. I would make a case of him having a little bit of reality wasrping as well

probably,wish granting should count as a form of reality warping,what about transmutation.In the same episode that he grant whishes he tunrs spongebob,patrick and squidward into fruits.

Yeah. But I remember the episode where Dutchman's ship was destroyed and he lived with Spongebob. Later in The episode he scared Squidward which is where I get the reality warping from

yes I remember it his profile is missed some things.Can you show the clip were used soul manipulation inthe halloween special,because i heven't watched it?I have seen the episode where he turned spongebob and patrick into gohst and i think that more like reality warping or something else than soul manipulation.If it was soul manipulation he'd have taken their souls from their bodies.He still might have teleportation,electricity and soul manipulationhe said that he could steal souls.

It definitely is, too many unknowns, the powers and abilities section is also very barebones. I'll look into the links sometime today.

I think these powers seem reasonable for TFD:

Intangibility, Soul Manipulation, Electricity, Illusion, and Soul Manipulation

Back