• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Should Creepypasta and Creepypasta-derived media be allowed in our site?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, the new rule first needs to be added to the "Specific Fictions" section of our Editing Rules page. Is it fine if I handle it?

Of course, the rule's written, so anyone with the rights to add it will do.

I handled it:

Alright I nuked everything barring Marble Hornet and the movies
The Slender Mythos verse page will stay until someone makes a Marble Hornet verse page

Thank you for helping out.

@Withersoul_235 made a request to save the contents of the deleted pages to a sandbox for them, so they can move the pages to the FC/OC wiki instead.

...could have you not said this before I nuked them all?
Bluh fine I'll do it

Well, I just read the PM from him.

Thank you in any case.

I think so yes. I will handle it.

Thank you to everybody who helped out here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back