• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
As much as I would want a Genshin character to win, what's stopping Todoroki from abusing his Temperature manipulation to freeze/cook Noelle alive? Her regeneration is reliant on her actually landing hits, and her shields don't block elemental auras, which includes Cryo, which slows her down in game. Her shield blocks the actual damage, not secondary effects.

If Todoroki hits her with a HPIW with her shield up, the attack itself will do jack shit but she'll just freeze to death. Noelle's stamina will drop faster since Shoto can counteract the effects of his own freezing with his fire plus his natural resistance to it.

Same concept goes for fire. The attacks Todoroki will throw will accomplish nothing, but the heat will cook her alive, just like Tetsutetsu nearly was, except in her case she has zero resistance to heat.

Todoroki's mobility is also colossally above Noelle's at this point just due to ice surfing, so he can just range camp super safely and pepper her until she dies. Noelle's sword is like 2 meters long, while Shoto can snipe her from dozens if not hundreds of meters away

Elemental Intangibility might help Noelle dodge a few things but it still doesn't address the temperature issue, and it still doesn't let her phase through anything so she can't really keep up with Shoto regardless

as much as I hate to say it, I'm voting Shoto

Her forcefield can’t block temperature change. He skates around on his ice and she can’t do anything while he slaps her silly.

Also you people are god damn trolling saying she has better stamina than him when her linked feat is weak sauce in comparison to what MHA characters do. Shoto in his weakest key fought for 8 hours straight using both sides of his quirk, him slowing down is a meme only applicable to pre-sports festival. This fight won’t even take 2 minutes if he focuses on freezing or burning her.

Her forcefield can’t block temperature change. He skates around on his ice and she can’t do anything while he slaps her silly.

Also you people are god damn trolling saying she has better stamina than him when her linked feat is weak sauce in comparison to what MHA characters do. Shoto in his weakest key fought for 8 hours straight using both sides of his quirk, him slowing down is a meme only applicable to pre-sports festival. This fight won’t even take 2 minutes if he focuses on freezing or burning her.
they have similar levels of stamina, as Noelle could survive a day long rescue trip to a snowstorm-ridden Dragonspine, where the average person dies of Hypothermia within minutes in it's natural weather, while carrying a person all the way back to Mondstadt

Noelle can probably resist Shoto's cold for a while, but definitely not his heat, which he can spam, so it's still Shoto's win

I'm just gonna note that I'm gonna be upgrading Noelle to 7-A soon, just saying. Sorry to ruin all of y'alls day

Back