• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shōnen Snake Showdown: Orochimaru vs. Gin Ichimaru. (1-3-0)

Orochimaru is resistant to poison. Thats all i can say besides his Edo tensei that he can use if the OP says so

So is orochimaru resistant to poison poison or I don't know poison that disintegrates tier 6 characters to dust poison,clarify

AstralKing7 said:
Orochimaru is resistant to poison. Thats all i can say besides his Edo tensei that he can use if the OP says so
1. This isn't on his profile

2. Does he resist a poison that destroys the body on a cellular level? If not, then his resistance doesn't help.

3. Gin has other ways of attacking besides poison.

Anyway only thing Gin really has is his extendo sword (which Orochimaru's can do anyway though probably not as far).

I say Orochimaru via paralysis and then shanking(or any combinaton of jutsu) ensues.

AstralKing7 said:
Edo Tensei is too impractical for a normal fight and not only does his Poison Resistance not on his profile, they never make it clear what type it's resistant to.

That said Gin.

He has access to several Kido to assist him, such as Rikujokoro (Which also paralysis by the way), Hakufuku (Puts the target to sleep), and even basic attack ones for distractions. Orochi would be a little difficult thanks to his shedding but that wouldn't be able to hold aginst Buto Renjin or Korose.

Rocker1189 said:
How is Edo tensei impractical? They add extra bodies to the fight and can use their own abilities.
Cuz not only does he need Sacrifices, he needs DNA too, and none of that is lying around

Hst master said:
Cuz not only does he need Sacrifices, he needs DNA too, and none of that is lying around
Profiles are at their strongest, he has the first and second as well as the fourth that he never got to bring out.

Rocker1189 said:
puts his hand together then a wind type wave moves through the target and they are paralysed.
1. Isn't that dodgeable?

2. Does he use it often? The only time I remember him paralyzing anybody was Sasuke and Sakura in the Chunin exams.

Please tell me how that is impractical lol??

Code:
That's a weak reason as to why it wouldn't be used in battle bruh

Sasuke is resistant to poison from having Oros power and Kakashi states this when he and Sakura confronts him it's sad how so many abilties are missing from Naruto profiles

Oro is also more versatile because he can summon Shrine Walls and has his snake summons

Warren Valion said:
1. Isn't that dodgeable?

2. Does he use it often? The only time I remember him paralyzing anybody was Sasuke and Sakura in the Chunin exams.
It is in a large area/invisible/fast and not exactly easy to dodge + Gin does not know what it is.

He would use it when he wants to, it does not have to be first thing.

What does Gon scale to or has the speed been fixed for the pre time skip characters cause it doesn't make any sense to how they are rated

Gin literally has no speed. But I assume it would be at least mach 1000 if we are going to scale from his bankai since I doubt he would be faster than it( which is too slow to hit Orochimaru btw).

He already has the first/second and fourth.

That doesn't make sense.

Being at their strongest doesn't incite that he'll automatically have all the requirements for a jutsu that requires prep time in the 1st place

Also Sasuke is resistant to poison not because of Orochimaru's power but because Orochimaru used so multiple poisons on him to get a resistance and grooming him to be his vessel.

Also his Rashomon aren't going to be able to hold back Buto Renjin

Hst master said:
That doesn't make sense.

Also his Rashomon aren't going to be able to hold back Buto Renjin
And orochimaru would have them they should be part of his equipment.

Yeah it wont but Orochimaru is faster than Buto renjin.

At his strogest is Orochimaru in his fight against Hiruzen. He could utilize edo tensei right off the bat, and the only reason he couldn't continue to use them until later on is because of Hiruzen's sealing jutsu.

@Hst

Buto Renjin is mach 1000, Oro scales above. If he is hit, he dies. Gin can however just swing KnY around to tag Oro pretty easily.

AnonymousBlank said:
@Hst
Buto Renjin is mach 1000, Oro scales above. If he is hit, he dies. Gin can however just swing KnY around to tag Oro pretty easily.
Gin himself is still slow that Orochimaru I dont get your point here. Oro would easily see it coming considering he is at least 3 times faster.

Back