• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Orochimaru (Composite) vs Mayuri Kurotsuchi (Composite)

Alright everyone! Let the battle between two mad scientists begin! I haven't done this in Comic Vine yet, so lets see what VS Battles Wiki has to say about it!

Naruto-gaiden-7-orochimaru-new-form-by-maxibostero

vs.

Lets play doctor by arrancarfighter-d4ohn1w

Rules:

1. This is Orochimaru from the final chapter of Naruto Gaiden: The Seventh Hokage and the Scarlet Spring without any injuries; whereas this is Mayuri from the final chapter of Bleach without any injuries.

2. Orochimaru has body modifications done on him, transforms into true form, absorbs chakra to limit, wears Shinigami Mask, wields Sword of Kusanagi, ate Genjutsu Pill & Mind Awakening Pill, has Poison, summons all Ryüchi Cave's snakes, and reincarnates all ninjas.

3. Mayuri activates Modified Bankai, wields Zanpakutō, ressurects all arrancars, has body modifications done on him, modifies & repairs his Zanpakutō to limit, injects Data-gathering Bacteria, Nikubakudan, Hojiku-Zai, Superhuman Drug, Thought Inhibitor Drug, Postcognition Drug, Blood Reorganization Drug & Nerve Freezing Agent, wears Reiatsu-restraining Material, Hirenkyaku Shoes & Anti-Shadow Clothing, and has Gigai, Bount Sensor, Anti-Arrancar Mine, Garganta, Reishi Kotei Sōti & Reiatsu Amplifier.

4. 1-on-1 death battle.

5. No interference or holding back allowed.

Karakura Town
Otogakure Hideout
Fusion between both Fake Karakura Town & Otogakure so both fighters get location advantages.

Allow me to be the one who give the first comment.

They end up working together to create the weird stuffs and conquer the world to together while riding the artificial pony they created while shouting "EUREKA!" with fireworks in the background, they enslave everyone that stands in their way and turned them into test subject.

And then they live happily ever after with millions people dead in their name.

The End.

Dat Dot said:
Allow me to be the one who give the first comment.

They end up working together to create the weird stuffs and conquer the world to together while riding the artificial pony they created while shouting "EUREKA!" with fireworks in the background, they enslave everyone that stands in their way and turned them into test subject.

And then they live happily ever after with millions people dead in their name.

The End.
And that ladies and gentlemen, is how you create a fan-fiction. The end.

Bankai, superhuman drug, superior intelligence, Mayuri is superior to Orochimaru in intelligence by far.

Unite My Rice said:
Bankai, superhuman drug, superior intelligence, Mayuri is superior to Orochimaru in intelligence by far.
I hope you are not simply basing off the winner by who is smarter now are you?

I have a question. Can Drugs be classified as poison?
I was watching Mayuri's profile and I realized that he has no drug handling.

Mayuri all rounds... easily. He is prepped for everything. Even Askin didn't want to fight him. Orochimaru is good, but Mayuri outclasses him in intellect and tactics by far.

yeah... like, composite orochi is op as **** (wood release from his zetsu body, susanoo lvl 8 headed snake form, sword of kusanagi, op af edo summons, basic strong summons, etc), but mayuri is just... higher than him is pretty much almost all expects.. ALMOST all. he has a chance, but mayuri wins 90/100

Sword guy Z said:
Mayuri all rounds... easily. He is prepped for everything. Even Askin didn't want to fight him. Orochimaru is good, but Mayuri outclasses him in intellect and tactics by far.
Hey I haven't seen you before in my battle thread. Who might you be?

JohnCenaNation said:
Sword guy Z said:
Hey I haven't seen you before in my battle thread. Who might you be?
Sword guy Z. Watcher of many animes and reader of many mangas. Pleased to make your acquaintance.

Back