• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gin vs. Minato (This'll Be Over In A Second) (Voting Completed, Grace Period)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Starter Pack said:
So, just for the record, I added both Rocker and Apple's votes (sorry dudes), and I'm unsure as of yet if Ricsi or IMadeThis have voted. Also, discounting Konaguna's vote, because speed equalized.
Oh yeah, I technically didn't vote. Put me down for Gin per my own reasonings and Burning Full Fingers'.

So the votes have come to 4-5, with Gin having a slight lead.

Hoo boy! I haven't had a match this close in a while.

Might as well vote Gin for reasons above (Hst master's, Imade's and Burning's and any other reasoning in favor of Gin).

So, Gin now has seven votes. Unfortunately, since Minato has five votes, this debate is still ongoing until there is a three vote difference.

(Boy, this is the first time I've had that happen.)

Alright then. Grace period is now underway. For those of you supporting Minato, the clock is ticking for you to make your case. Otherwise, Gin will be declared the winner.

ah what a peaceful Naruto vs bleach thread,how rare, this is a treasure guys we don't ussualy get this,OP what's the secret?

Although If you were going for a speed battle though, you should have picked the god of flash and thunder from the bleach series and the flying thunder god from the naruto series.Gin just got a really cool long sword

How'd he hit 6-C? According to Callsign and Qawsedf in that thread, Buto Renjin only reaches High 7-A. What number are you scaling him off of?

EDIT: Just realised you took the HE

AnonymousBlank said:
How'd he hit 6-C? According to Callsign and Qawsedf in that thread, Buto Renjin only reaches High 7-A. What number are you scaling him off of?
EDIT: Just realised you took the HE
It's from the numbers of the Toshiro calc that Gin scales from to be 7-A

Yes, grace period is over, so Gin wins. This can be added to both profiles now.

Burning Full Fingers said:
Kinda hard due to FTG, but I'd say Gin. Ultimately, Minato's attacks don't pack that "oomph" that he'd need to quickly put Gin down. On the other hand, Gin's Bankai would one-shot due to its special property.
Maybe Minato would have a better chance with Ma and Pa, but it's not in his character, especially against a random dude. He can't figure out the special ability of Gin's Bankai and properly counter it because it'd one-shot him. Unless Gin wastes a toad first, of course.

AstralKing7 said:
What I don't understand is how Minato can't dodge th attacks when he literally has Seals all around the fire natio which gives him the home field advantage
Oof!

Saber cringe face meme - excalibur

Soooo .... Minato basically gets battlefield prep? Not exactly the most fair situation but the battle would definitely intersting.

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
Because he only needs to slightly touch Minato,if you read the arguments above Gin literally wins,even some staff members agreed.
Yeah and he never would. That is my point. There would be no slightly touching since Minato would be dodging out of everything with FTG.

FTG + a couple of Rasengan would put Gin out of action.

This argument was already used Rocker1189, some of the Minato votes aren't even valid itself.Gin simply had the better argument made for him which is what it all comes down to at the end of the day.

This argument was already used Rocker1189, some of the Minato votes aren't even valid itself.Gin simply had the better argument made for him which is what it all comes down to at the end of the day.
Can you tell me what that so called better argument is? And how are the Minato votes not valid? Just because you say so. If anything the Gin vots are the invalid ones.

Because he only needs to slightly touch Minato,if you read the arguments above Gin literally wins,even some staff members agreed.
There has to be proof he can tag minato to win!

Hell, I agree that if he can tag, he wins. But that doesn't mean he tags.

Similarly, if Minato tags Gin with the FTG seal, Minato wins. Gin won't be tagging.

Minato has a much higher chance of tagging considering he is the person with the FTG. Honestly this was one huge FRA win with no actual good reasoning behind it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back