• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gin vs. Minato (This'll Be Over In A Second) (Voting Completed, Grace Period)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because Speed is Equal but not ATTACK Speed

This along with,Buto Renjin, Korose and Minato's Sage Mode ineptness is the reason Gin wins

Sage Mode directly conflicts with Minato's fighting style along with the fact he still has to get close to Gin which is a mistake upon itself with Buto Renjin.

With Minato he actually has to beat Gin into submission, with Gin a scratch is all that's needed. The likelyhood of Minato getting a scratch BEFORE he can take down Gin is extremely high.

Attack speed is not equal but Minato has the higher attacks speed so that does not matter. Also I am pretty sure that is actually wrong because with speed equalized attack speed is in fact equal.

Minato is not bad at Sage mode he is just humble and even if he was bad how does that translate please tell me how he is bad at sage mode when he can become a perfect sage after closing his eyes once. In fact the literal reason it clashes with his fighting style is that he has to gather nature energy to use it which can take a while (though for him it was like a split second). And he likes to kep moving. This issue is non-existent here when he starts off in sage mode.

That does not matter he can always dodge with FTG because he can teleport at any point mid fight.

He needs to hit him with a couple of Rsaengan not hard for someone with instant teleportation. It is IMPOSSIBLE for him to scratch Minato with Minato's insane reactions and FTG thaat is my main problem.

You said all its takes is a scratch and I am asking you HOW he would scratch him.

>Minato has the higher attack speed

A Rasengan is faster than Kamishini no Yari how exactly?

>Minato is not bad at sage mode, he's just humble

Prove it, cuz he gives reasons as to why he's bad at at.

Due to his "On the move fighting style" he can't gather nature energy at a constant rate and has no one to gather it for him unlike Jiraya with Ma and Pa, and Naruto with Shadow Clones and Kurama.

And he also has to GET CLOSE Gin doesn't have that problem, in fact getting close is better for him, because not only does Bankai increase his attack speed Buto Renjin increases it even further. With every time he gets closer he runs the risk of getting stabbed or scratched

To say that Minato would get a flawless victory is "muh teleportation" faulty

Hst master said:
>Minato has the higher attack speed
A Rasengan is faster than Kamishini no Yari how exactly?

>Minato is not bad at sage mode, he's just humble

Prove it, cuz he gives reasons as to why he's bad at at.

Due to his "On the move fighting style" he can't gather nature energy at a constant rate and has no one to gather it for him unlike Jiraya with Ma and Pa, and Naruto with Shadow Clones and Kurama.

And he also has to GET CLOSE Gin doesn't have that problem, in fact getting close is better for him, because not only does Bankai increase his attack speed Buto Renjin increases it even further. With every time he gets closer he runs the risk of getting stabbed or scratched

To say that Minato would get a flawless victory is "muh teleportation" faulty
In that Minato literally scales above mach 1000

He simply cant hold it for long, but again that does not matter since his base form is higher than Gin's.

Yeah he has to get close close which is easy when you spam teleportation.

Dude, Buto Renjin is his bankai, there is no double speed increase.

I did not say it was flawless, but you have to prove that Minato can be hit by Gin. Something that is impossible looking from Gin's kit. I see this ending withing the first couple of seconds of the fight.

With two rasengan.

Burning Full Fingers said:
Kinda hard due to FTG, but I'd say Gin. Ultimately, Minato's attacks don't pack that "oomph" that he'd need to quickly put Gin down. On the other hand, Gin's Bankai would one-shot due to its special property.
Maybe Minato would have a better chance with Ma and Pa, but it's not in his character, especially against a random dude. He can't figure out the special ability of Gin's Bankai and properly counter it because it'd one-shot him. Unless Gin wastes a toad first, of course.
IMadeThisOn8-1-2017wrote:
The results from Gin's CRT about Buto Renjin have been accepted and added to his profile.
He's 6-C in AP when he uses Buto Renjin and it doubles his attack speed for it. He's 7-A at base, higher with Shikai and higher with regular Bankai still though. Only with Buto Renjin is he 6-C.

Can we stop arguing on completed threads, please? There were back and forth arguments between Rocker, Astral, myself, HST Master, Zzsax and Ricsi over the course of several days. It's not a FRA train when of the mentioned users, only the first two voted Minato for their reasons and the other 4 voted Gin for their reasons. Others followed our multi-day argument and some gave their own reasonings like Burning Full Fingers. This just seems like complaining after most of us have already unfollowed the thread since it had been done for several days at this point.

@Rocker

>Minato litteraly scales above mach 1000

Cool, movement speed is still equal

>His base form is higher than Gins

Cool, Durability Negation and One Shot via Korose

>Buto Renjin is his bankai

No. Kamishini No Yari is his Bankai which drastically increases it's speed and length, Buto Renjin is a technique of his bankai, allowing him to rapid fire Buto at a even HIGHER speed. There was even a CRT about it thanks to this thread.

Saying that he wouldn't get hit is the exact same thing as saying he'd get get a flawless victory. And I litteraly keep repeating that.

A. He must get close to him which is a death sentence.

B. Buto Renjin increases his attack speed which already increases with Bnakai

C. Gin has a durability negating attack that could one shot Minato

The AP gap is ridiculously small so no, he's not two piecing Gin anytime soon.

Also attack speed doesn't equal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back