• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gin vs. Minato (This'll Be Over In A Second) (Voting Completed, Grace Period)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gin literally scales to about 500 mt and base Minato scales to the same with Sage mode Minato goes higher. So I dont know where people are getting this higher AP from. And you talk about 100 times more lethal. Minato has several defensive moves in his set as well as teleportation. And he also has sealing jutsus. With one rasengan it would be over.

Also Starter pack you missed my and AppleLord's vote.

Rocker1189 said:
Gin literally scales to about 500 mt and base Minato scales to the same with Sage mode Minato goes higher. So I dont know where people are getting this higher AP from.
Buto Renjin increases Gin's AP by an order of magnitude, that's a factor of 10. It also doubles Kamishini No Yari's speed.

Minato scales to one-shotting people who are 7-A

The only way gin could be stronger enough to make any difference would be if he was another tier altogether

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
Buto Renjin increases Gin's AP by an order of magnitude, that's a factor of 10. It also doubles Kamishini No Yari's speed.
I thought that we did not use multiplier because that would put him into 6-C. Also sage mode also gives a multiplier of 10.

We apparently do use multipliers, Ant has brought it up before recently.

When was it stated that Sage Mode had a multiplier of 10 on AP? I only remember Fukasaku saying it increases the effects of Ninjutsu, Taijutsu and Genjutsu.

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
We apparently do use multipliers, Ant has brought it up before recently.
When was it stated that Sage Mode had a multiplier of 10 on AP? I only remember Fukasaku saying it increases the effects of Ninjutsu, Taijutsu and Genjutsu.
It is from the sound 4 people iirc. If we use multiplers then bankai Gin should be 6-C no questions asked.

So is Minato physically 7-A that's impossible,he only reaches 7-A with sage mode,

Gin is 7-A normally and can take a 7-A attack point blank to the face and come out with just a scratch on the forehead... None of minato attacks are one shotting here and all of Gin attack are one shot capable.

What?

With sage mode minato scales to be stronger than pain arc naruto, who could one-shot pains, who were 7-A as well

Zzsax said:
So is Minato physically 7-A that's impossible,he only reaches 7-A with sage mode,
Gin is 7-A normally and can take a 7-A attack point blank to the face and come out with just a scratch on the forehead... None of minato attacks are one shotting here and all of Gin attack are one shot capable.
Dude just read the profile, I dont knwo what you mean impossible make a CRT.

How is an imperfect sage mode stronger than perfect sage mode,you can only scale minato sage mode with jiraiya sage mode not Naruto.

konohamaru one shotted pains without a 7-A attack.so they are not 7-A in Durability,so I don't know why you bringing them up. The only pain that was a really a problem with a decent 7-A defense,the Deva path wiped the floor with sage mode Naruto.

My point is base minato doesn't have an attack that is penetrating a 7-A durability and sage minato even though amped won't last long,making Gin the likely winner

No.

Its made clear by kurama's statement that naruto only surpassed minato by the war arc.

Outlier, make a CRT if you believe they aren't 7-A

He is going to be upgraded to that, and this is sage minato, and he could activate it by closing his eye's for one pannel.

Base minato is 600 megatons.

Even assuming Gin is the strongest possible 7-A, he still has at most a 1.8 AP advantage, with base minato

base Minato scales above 600mt. He scales above several 7A characters which probably should make him high 7A now that i think about it .

Sage Mode of course is stronger.

If anyone has a problem then a CRT should be made cause Kep had help from the knowledgble members to make the scaling

>Base Minato is 7-A

So is Gin and both of them have ridiculous scaling chains along with Gin having Dura Negation.

>Sage Mode makes things harder

He openly admits he's terrible at it and it conflicts with his fighting style and nothing contradicts this.

Yeah, and the gap isn't big enough for him to One Shot or take a slash from Gin without worry

And he still has his Kido

how much is needed to one shot??

Minato has barriers and sealing jutsu as well and shadow clones not only that he has summons

and he has tags placed around the whole fire nation

AstralKing7 said:
how much is needed to one shot??

Minato has barriers and sealing jutsu as well and shadow clones not only that he has summons

and he has tags placed around the whole fire nation
5 times is needed

Reaper Death Seal would result in a Draw, Kamishini no Yari can deal with Gamabunta and clones

And IIRC he was visibly tired from using the only other barrier type jutsu he has and doesn't often use it unless fighting something like Kurama

Can't use Four Yang, cuz that needs Kages and ultimately just traps them in an Enclosed Battlefield.

3X could cripple tho

Bro he uses that barrier jutsu to protect the leaf from threats. Im pretty sure he would use it against someone like GIn who has a blade longer the skyscrapers lol

Also Minato was tired from having to warp Kurama's TSB, fighting Obito, getting stabbed in his leg without even healing it, as well as having to keep the barrier up while using the reaper death seal and having a huge claw in his chest

It's not even a x3 difference

He has to actively use it and was only shown using it once it's not a passive thing. Along with all of that happening AFTER he uses it on Kurama's TBB not before.

Also

Gin scales above several of the Espada(Save Ulquiorra and above) and can keep up with and pressure Fake Karakura Ichigo

which barrier are you talking abouot dude?? Im talking about the one he used that Hiruzen couldnt get in. He should be able to use that jutsu without being tired at all because he was hurt in the fight with kurama badly.

oh i guess your right i thought t was implied MInato had a barrier jutsu that could keep Kurama from reaching the village

AstralKing7 said:
which barrier are you talking abouot dude?? Im talking about the one he used that Hiruzen couldnt get in. He should be able to use that jutsu without being tired at all because he was hurt in the fight with kurama badly.
I'm talking about Guiding Thunder.....

So, just for the record, I added both Rocker and Apple's votes (sorry dudes), and I'm unsure as of yet if Ricsi or IMadeThis have voted. Also, discounting Konaguna's vote, because speed equalized.

Kinda hard due to FTG, but I'd say Gin. Ultimately, Minato's attacks don't pack that "oomph" that he'd need to quickly put Gin down. On the other hand, Gin's Bankai would one-shot due to its special property.

Maybe Minato would have a better chance with Ma and Pa, but it's not in his character, especially against a random dude. He can't figure out the special ability of Gin's Bankai and properly counter it because it'd one-shot him. Unless Gin wastes a toad first, of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back