• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Shokuhou Misaki with exterior. Itachi Uchiha (Akatsuki Version).

Terms:
Equalized speed.
Restricted direct attacks for Itachi and Misaki (Taijutsu, Ninjutsu, weapons).

The battle is in academy city.

Scenario 1 (Victory by Mental Hax).

Misaki:

Itachi:

No way:

Scenario 2 (by death, Multiple Espers around, neutral at first )

Misaki:

Itachi:

No way:

They probably don't tbh, given she always uses mindhax first thing

This however, is a stomp for Itachi

Anyway, her weaknesses said she can control only 10 people, right? If that's true, Itachi solos both rounds

Schnee One said:
They probably don't tbh, given she always uses mindhax first thing
This however, is a stomp for Itachi
If her limit is 10 people and chunin can resist Temple of Nirvana; she does, indeed, get stomped by fodder ninja.

10 people is only for detailed control. Like possession you might say.

She can give a simple command / perform a single mental manipulation to thousands at once.

Itachi is already light years above Kabuto, in terms of Genjutsu, which has affected hundreds of people.
With Sharingan, he also has resistance to most forms of Genjutsu.

It can also reflect Genjutsus.

I think Itachi wins both rounds.

Thousands >> Hundreds though.

That said, I wonder whether their mind control and respective resistances even interact normally, seeing as they have different mechanisms.

Itachi's Genjutsu can be Mind Manipulation, Perception, Fear, Illusion and Pain simultaneously, can created worlds inside your mind etc.

We seriously need to take into account things other than numbers of characters manipulated.

Slacjow said:
Itachi's Genjutsu can be Mind Manipulation, Perception, Fear, Illusion and Pain simultaneously, can created worlds inside your mind etc.
Misaki can do all of that as well. In addition to possession.

What feats does she have? Itachi can created worlds in which he controls space and time. He killed a person with Genjutsu, she died out of old age inside a genjutsu that he created and controlled, while in the real worled it was only an instant.

That was for a character who isn't even really good at Genjutsu. It should probably be on the same level.
Itachi has much more powerful illusions than Kabuto or even Kurenai, who is a great Genjutsu user. However, Itachi gets Mindhax, who already has a resistance to Mindhax.

It can practically destroy someone's mind, which by itself has the Sharingan. Sasuke had to train the Sharingan for almost 3 years in order to resist his most powerful Genjutsu. And Itachi killed Izumi with Genjutsu, who owns the Sharingan.

Misaki has no great illusion feats, because she doesn't need to use such roundabout methods.

Want someone dead? Just press the suicide button.

Want someone to ignore you? Press the ignore button.

Want someone to be your slave? Slave button.

Want someone unconscious? Faint button.

Want information? Read their mind by pressing a button.

Misaki's mind control is advanced enough that she has no reason to ever take a roundabout method to archieve her goal like Itachi does.

The effect Itachi's illusions have on people are in so far irrelevant as that Misaki's mental shields (again, in the thousands) stop any mental manipulation to even happen. Since Itachi can't ever start an illusion it isn't important which attributes it would have if it started.

Of course, that is if the mechanisms somewhat work against each other, instead of just past each other.

Slacjow said:
We seriously need to take into account things other than numbers of characters manipulated.
^This. Last time it was brought up, people said there was no way to quantifiably compare things like what you can actually do with mindhax/layers of resistance to number of people mindhaxed.

So we are to continue to focus primarily on number of people, and pretty much disregard other things. Because no other way to rate potency would make sense to people.

I obviously don't agree with this, but this is what was agreed on.

Itachi can create basically entire illusionary space-times and simulate 80-some years of reality in 1 second with Tsukuyomi.

I would personally say that's more impressive than controlling a thousand vs. the hundred Tsukuyomi already scales far above.

This is basically what Itachi does. He uses Genjutsu and something happens.
I don't know where this is indirect. It is completely straightforward.

Itachi's feats, especially with Tsukuyomi, are better than Misaki's feats. So I don't know where this "Itachi can't start an illusion" is coming from.

If I remember, Naruto verse genjutsu can be cancelled if there are somebody that able to awake them. Also, direct fight restirected is it? I can see Misaki doing mind control to people around her then she do analysis about Itachi power. The problem is whether Itachi Tsukuyomi can affect people directly to misaki when she control other people or not.

Also, what range between them? misaki mind control is strong enough to freeze entire buckingham palace in NTR22, so I dont see she had problem controling itachi. If their range is bellow 5 m, I can see Itachi wins. But if their range is 10m or above, Misaki have edge here.

Misaki has no great illusion feats, because she doesn't need to use such roundabout methods.

That is an excuse, if we don't know the potency of her illusions we can't even start to assume that its comparable to even regular Sharingan.

The effect Itachi's illusions have on people are in so far irrelevant as that Misaki's mental shields (again, in the thousands) stop any mental manipulation to even happen. Since Itachi can't ever start an illusion it isn't important which attributes it would have if it started.

Nope, they aren't irrelevant, if she hasn't shown resistance to things Itachi can do she is screwed. Itachi's Genjutsu has a bunch of hax in it, not just plain mind control. Which also has a chain of superiority.

You definetly dont understand about Misaki power @Slacjow. Misaki didnt need any illusion to control people. Why compare illusion manipulation between two character when one of them never use illusion to control people or do any short of thing?

Misaki change people mind as she will, thats why she dont need illusion stuff to begin with. Also, To aru esper basically controling mind by controling target brain. If itachi genjutsu main sell point is based on chakra, then it useless against Misaki since:

1) Misaki has mind control resistance based on brain signal which is very fundamental on human system. So, unless Itachi shows better control on brain signal, its will be hard to him to past through Misaki defense.

2) Itachi genjutsu based on chakra stuff. Its also shown easily cancelled via touch as b & hachibi does during their fight which means his genjutsu mechanism isnt as complex as Mental Out.

3) Is itachi has mind hax resistance? If not, then its problem to Itachi since assuming both of them use their ability when they face off, Misaki might able control Itachi mind first.

Misaki didnt need any illusion to control people. Why compare illusion manipulation between two character when one of them never use illusion to control people or do any short of thing?

Thats not the point, the point is that Itachi can trap her into an illusion in which she can no longer do literally anything, when he traps people in genjutsu they just stand still and don't do anything while in their mind every possible thing is happening. In her mind she might try to use her mind control but it won't have any effect on real world, since everything she does is an illusion and not real. And if she isn't resistant to Illusions she gets screwed.

2) Itachi genjutsu based on chakra stuff. Its also shown easily cancelled via touch as b & hachibi does during their fight which means his genjutsu mechanism isnt as complex as Mental Out.

Lets not mix Itachi's serious Genjutsu and some low lvl stuff, Itachi's basic genjutsu already has a chain of superiority over Genjutsu that can control minds, perception, fear, pain, sleep and illusions. Try to dispel Tsukuyomi that way.

Is itachi has mind hax resistance? If not, then its problem to Itachi since assuming both of them use their ability when they face off, Misaki might able control Itachi mind first.

Of course he has.

I am pretty sure Itachi doesn't resist biological manipulation, which is what Misaki's mind hax is, and Misaki doesn't resist chi manipulation, which is what genjutsus are, so one can't resist the hax of the other.

"I am pretty sure Itachi doesn't resist biological manipulation, which is what Misaki's mind hax is."

Kek. When standard genjustu is using ones chakra to change their brain composition.

Genjutsu controls the flow of chakra inside the target's brain, Misaki controls the moisture inside target's brain, both "change the brain composition", resisting one doesn't mean resistance to both.

Eh...

I wouldn't say they're different enough to not equalize. They both target the brain to inflict similar outcomes. Whether one is 'changing brain composition' vs 'moisture in the brain' is just a silly argument of semantics.

I don't know where it says genjustsu "changes the brain composition", it isn't in the profile, the profile says "Genjutsu techniques manipulate the flow of chakra in the victim's brain, thus disrupting their senses", so one of them uses spiritual magic, the other uses super science, they are different enough to not equalize.

Chakra is used to affect the biological aspects of the brain.

She affects them directly, Itachi uses the energy inside someone's head to do that, or he puts his chakra into their head and does it.

if we are talking about simulation in brain, misaki can fabricate memories/experiences too, if that's what u mean, and she can really do what she want's with said memories/experiences she can technically change it so u are another person or make believe ur are god or anything else, basically it's like having access to the code of the computer (software, brain) u have full freedom to rewrite and change anything inside the mind but not the external capabilities (she can't make u have other power etc) in fact she has too much freedom and power with her ability so she uses the remotes control to have set commands (similar to how we have icons and programs instead of tampering with the code in a pc for every little thing and have set line of code ready on the click)

if we go by number misaki already is better and by mechanic is better for freedom of control and option

but then again it's not really a fight but an ability interaction so the first round it's invalid, might as well remove it

Second round depends on which esper are around , other lvl 5 ? lvl 4 ? etc, do said esper have access to weapons from AC ?

btw this is with exterior so even better MC then normal

The other 5 levels are not allowed, like IB because it would be a great advantage for misaki, from level 4 to 0.
As for weapons, at the moment only basic firearms (If things stagnate we can change it)

For second round, assuming this is misaki, she probably use some people from dark side to analyze itachi power from far away. But is this fair? I assuming that Misaki knows she will fight itachi while itachi didnt know who he fight with.

No he said the fight starts and there are a bunch of esper around them not that she knows before, if she can choose any esper from lvl 0 to 4 it's an easy win, choose teleporter to get to safety and use other esper to fight , hell tsuchimado is an esper too, just cast a curse Itachi ha no resistance

Wait, if taijutsu & ninjutsu are restricted, it will be imposible for Itachi to win right? Assuming Tsukuyomi will only works to esper that Itachi face off (not affect Misaki since no direct eye contact) & he dont have any other accsess to his jutsus, he will be overwhelmed by espers. Also as far as I know, Itachi mind control genjutsu are limited in number & only actived when they had eye contact right?

I think the restrictions is off in the second round, but misaki possession comes with the mind resistance too so again mc will not work

Okay, so I assume Misaki will controls teleporter esper to make distance between her & itachi, then she tries control either antiskill/skill out and some level 3/4 esper to attacks itachi. 9 normal human & level 3/4 esper should be no problem for itachi, but actually its just Misaki strategy to buy the time so she can use her mental out to itachi while itachi fights others. Assuming mental out works to Itachi, it could be wincon for misaki.

But yea, if their range just less than 10m at start, it could be win for itachi since he had accsess to his ninjutsu & taijutsu.

Back