• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Of course. Yet there was no need for a "warning" nor you accusing him of lying.
I don't believe he is simply not reading my posts fully. Not at this point.

We've been going at this for a while now. I've reiterated my points several times, and yet he continues to act like my points are something else entirely. Something absolutely needed to be done.

We've been going at this for a while now. I've reiterated my points several times, and yet he continues to act like my points are something else entirely. Something absolutely needed to be done.
Correct him. Remain respectful and calm, as I believe he himself has done for the most part. That's all there is to it. Keep your personal beliefs to yourself (note: in regards his personal stance on something), as they serve nothing here aside from incite unnecessary conflict.

Correct him. Remain respectful and calm, as I believe he himself has done for the most part. That's all there is to it. Keep your personal beliefs to yourself (note: in regards his personal stance on something), as they serve nothing here aside from incite unnecessary conflict.
Not to cause more undue bullshit, but what exactly do you think I've been doing? What exactly do you think I mean when I say I "reiterated my points"? I'd genuinely like to know, if it somehow didn't include correcting him.

Not to cause more undue bullshit, but what exactly do you think I've been doing? What exactly do you think I mean when I say I "reiterated my points"? I'd genuinely like to know, if it somehow didn't include correcting him.
Then correct him once more and ask him to read more carefully. There's really no excuse. I will stop from here as you've warned regardless.

This really didn't need to happen, guys. If the OP is wrong, calmly debunk him, if your annoyed, you don't have to debate with him, just wait for staff. It really is that simple, guys. None of this needed to happen.

This is a blatant misrepresentation of what I said. I said that the whole "him moving rips away all the darkness to destroy the planet" thing is a chain-reaction, because of course he's not exactly punching the earth. However, what I disputed was you saying that this is the ONLY way he destroy the planet, which is an outright fabrication on your part.

So, kindly stop ******* lying about what I say. This is your final warning.
And I said in summary that you agreed with the same part, not all parts of my words, so it seems more that you are misrepresentating.

In fact, the only reason every night in Methuselah's profile is low 5-B is that part, so only that part is important.

How is this fabrication from me if you did not provide any evidence? If you mean density thing, which I also specified in the summary.

I read all your posts in full and answered exactly what you said, without the slightest change. In fact, you were constantly changing the whole story of the novel.

The rating have been there for several months i am sure you can wait 2 weeks or three more, as well the things in the OP are well somewhat right but still taken a bit out of context and too literally and it is also ignoring some things, so i will like for everyone to chill out.
Infera you have not actually debunked everything or how can i say it differently you did not provide sufficient evidence to say you debunked something entirely, and even understanding your reasons i still somewhat disagree

N.B. makes no sense for meth to scale to the archdemons or how can i say this or we use WOG and everyone scales to the archdemons, but that aside the LDO at 7B is pretty annoying as well, we can just use the damn multipliers and yes it would be accurate.

again wait for 2 weeks, you can keep bumping daily tho although it is not needed as this is on my to-do-list immediately i am free

Last edited:
I am not knowledgeable enough of this series to comment, but I will say this:

Chill. Getting worked up over character ratings is unnecessary and calling out staff to do their job properly is unacceptable behaviour. Respect people's opinions whether they agree/disagree with what's said and move on. If what's being proposed is rejected, then you'll have to either suck it up, or debate respectfully. Being rude to members and staff will not be tolerated. If you feel like you're getting upset, it may be a good idea to take a break from the thread and reply when your mind is clear.

Moving forward, let's try and to come to a conclusion respectfully.

Their isn't really any. One Staff came and said they don't know the verse, I came in and disagreed, another two came in to handle some messy stuff and didn't really say if they agreed/disagreed/was neutral, Yuri obviously agrees.

The only staff that has expressed a serious opinion is @Everything12 and they disagree. @Duedate8898 has also responded but I'm confused as to whether they agree or disagree with this revision.
Okay.

@Matthew_Schroeder @TISSG7Redgrave @Monarch_Laciel @HimikoWerckmeister @EdenSux @ZERO7772 @SchroKatze @Ionliosite @Pokemonfan807 @Dark_warrior_100 @PsychoWarper @Nekron2 @Infinity_Shun @Nepuko @catzlaflame @I'm_Blue_daba_dee_daba_die @Bernkastelll @Iapitus_The_Impaler

What do you think about this?

Their isn't really any. One Staff came and said they don't know the verse, I came in and disagreed, another two came in to handle some messy stuff and didn't really say if they agreed/disagreed/was neutral, Yuri obviously agrees.
Okay. Thank you for the reply.

Yuri obviously agrees.
Obviously ?

Anyway as I said my opinion is pretty much the same:

The tier 3/5 shenanigans were dumb to begin with, especially the Yatsuharagi scaling coming out of nowhere. Only reason I never fixed it is because I said I wouldn't do Shinza threads anymore.

And since the thread unfortunately turned into a yelling contest rather than debatting, I'm not really interested in a result decided by who's the loudest.

This is a 100+ comment thread thats a huge mess, even if I was still actively involved in Shinza I probably wouldnt want to get involved in this.

Also Ant, please stop summoning me for Shinza threads as I have decided to not be involved with the verse on VSBW anymore as it causes me to much stress.
Okay, but you need to remove your username from the verse page list in that case. I won't remember otherwise.

Anyway no one had a problem with my debunks about the reason for Methuselah's current tiering and justifications in his profile.

Only a few, such as Hl3_or_bust and Paul Frank, believe that because of some density thing we should keep the current tiering, which everything agreed with, but that density thing does not currently exist even in the profiles. I do not understand why we should debate something that is not even in the profiles and delay the downgrade?

The only job of this thread was to debunk the current justification and tiering, which was done successfully and no one opposed it.

The only major problem is that the mods do not seem to be interested in participating in this thread. So I do not know how to get the thread done.

I'm a Changed Man.

But seriously, I got tired of wanking my favorite verses and now I prefer proper tiering. I was thinking of doing one or two more downgrades too, but I regretted it because every Shinza's thread turns into a mess.
Interesting. what else you have in mind?

Anyway, not to get off topic, after re-reading the thread more I still think the OP makes most sense here.

Interesting. what else you have in mind?

Anyway, not to get off topic, after re-reading the thread more I still think the OP makes most sense here.
A series of problems with LLT's 1-B tiering before Reinhard reaches Atziluth and Burning Berlin calc.

But with the situation I saw here and the way I was treated, I will probably never start those downgrades.

Last edited:
Exactly why I stopped caring about doing anything relevant on Shinza too.

Though I would be interested to hear your opinion on the stuff you mentionned in PM if you don't mind.
Some people treat us as if the armageddon has taken place because of the downgrading of several fictional characters. In the end, we are just trying to give verse a correct tiering because of our interest in it. Of course, I was somewhat like them in the past, but now I regret it.

All right, I'll tell you.

Shinza CRTs "especially downgrades" are usually met with a lot of backlash and heat from its fans with a lack of interest in any natural side of mods for that case.

The issue is no one gives a shit about Shinza anymore other than a few members who still support it who are usually very opposed to any change in it. Hence why CRTs are garbage with a lot of going back and forth between 2 sides without a third one willing to take side to settle things.

which was done successfully and no one opposed it.
The rating have been there for several months i am sure you can wait 2 weeks or three more, as well the things in the OP are well somewhat right but still taken a bit out of context and too literally and it is also ignoring some things, so i will like for everyone to chill out.
Infera you have not actually debunked everything or how can i say it differently you did not provide sufficient evidence to say you debunked something entirely, and even understanding your reasons i still somewhat disagree

N.B. makes no sense for meth to scale to the archdemons or how can i say this or we use WOG and everyone scales to the archdemons, but that aside the LDO at 7B is pretty annoying as well, we can just use the damn multipliers and yes it would be accurate.

again wait for 2 weeks, you can keep bumping daily tho although it is not needed as this is on my to-do-list immediately i am free

It's not like people are waiting for your reply you know, thread has dragged for so long cuz no one wants to help out with it.

If you are that busy just stay where you are my man. No one is forcing you

It's not like people are waiting for your reply you know, thread has dragged for so long cuz no one wants to help out with it.

If you are that busy just stay where you are my man. No one is forcing you
the rating has been there for months/years i am sure everyone can wait a few more weeks

Do we have to wait weeks for your reply? How does this make sense? It's like someone telling me to wait a month for me to reply or maybe certain knowledgeable members will return to the site.

If you want create a new revision thread after the end of this thread and upgrade the verse again, that is fine @Pain_to12

Do we have to wait weeks for your reply? How does this make sense? It's like someone telling me to wait a month for me to reply or maybe certain knowledgeable members will return to the site.
I've waited months for threads to finish due to knowledgeables being out before. You are being quite inpatient.

Yeah, ngl, some verses have to wait months and years for CRTs to be ready for them and for evidence to be gathered, and Shinza is one of the oldest and has barely any supporters, so your kind of being the definition of impatient.

He can create a new revision thread in the future and upgrade the verse again, there is no problem. I do not understand the reason for your opposition to it.

With a lot of disrespect to me in this thread, I intend to finish it sooner. We also waited a week in the thread and he did not say anything.

If we have to wait a few weeks for everyone to comment, then it will take several years to complete each thread.

Back