• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
He becomes 1-******-B the second Rein brings the spear out. And can adapt to immeasurable so it's so easy to dodge it isn't even funny.
Joker can somehow make himself tier 1 when Reinhard gets his spear...? Also, looking at his profile, he has speed of light speed in his tier 6 key, so...Rein shitstomps

Joker can somehow make himself tier 1 when Reinhard gets his spear...? Also, looking at his profile, he has speed of light speed in his tier 6 key, so...Rein shitstomps
Joker has passive adaptation up to several layers in 1-A and as expected, immeasurable or irrelevant speed. That spear being as statted and as fast as it is, is to its detriment.

Joker has passive adaptation up to several layers in 1-A and as expected, immeasurable or irrelevant speed. That spear being as statted and as fast as it is, is to its detriment.
Since when? Joker in his tier 6 state is light speed lmao. How tf is he keeping up with something that will always be faster than him?

Since when? Joker in his tier 6 state is light speed lmao. How tf is he keeping up with something that will always be faster than him?
Since SMT humans had RPL that let them jump from shit like 3-D to 1-A with speed RPL to suit. AKA that spears stats may as well be copy/pasted on Joker's profile the second it comes out.

Nvm now that I checked again the valdivia earthquake happened in 1960 while the Interview with Kaziklu Bey happened around world war II so we can't scale Gladsheim's earthquake to valdivia earthquake but we can scale Gladsheim's earthquake to 1585 Aleutian Islands earthquake (Magnitude 9.25), 1730 Valparaíso earthquake (Magnitude 9.1-9.3), 1737 Kamchatka earthquake (Magnitude 9-9.3), still making Reinhard and Methuselah At least 6-B+, likely far higher.

What do you think? @QuasiYuri @Tarang123

At least 6-B+, likely far higher makes more sense or At least 6-B, likely far higher?

The energy generated by Gladsheim's running was equal to the most historic earthquakes so it scales to Magnitude 9.25, 9.1-9.3 and 9-9.3 earthquakes and Magnitude 9.5 is Country level+

Gladsheim should be much stronger than that feat. He then charged a blast and fired, which also must have been much stronger, yet Methuselah kept it in darkness and returned it to Gladsheim, and yet Gladsheim / Hell was totally unharmed and it was only a test of power or experiment too. Also Reinhard could destroy Methuselah with one blow.

Also, Reinhard and Methuselah must be much stronger than Gladsheim's experimental blast, who could turn a country into ash and blast also must be much stronger than earthquake feat.

Reinhard >= Full Power Gladsheim > Methuselah > Gladsheim's experimental blast > Gladsheim's earthquake (At least 6-B)

Last edited:
Well, I actually change my vote to neutral. But the tier 6 stuff is alr ig.

Edit: What I meant is that I'm neutral for removing the tier 3 rating, but the visuals for the tier 6 stuff is alr. Not sure if the original comment came out right

Last edited:
I was asked to comment here but I have no knowledge on this verse. The 3-A scaling for the nights thing looks odd but I'll wait for Pain to12 to comment.

I disagree for pretty much the reasons H13 and Paul have stated.
They were debunked tho. This is the reason why we scale every night to Low 5-B Small Planet level and then we scale 100 nights to 5-A and decillion nights to 3-A

Attack Potency: Varies, Small Planet level (A single night's mystery requires the destruction of half the planet)

This is reason: A single night's mystery requires the destruction of half the planet

Debunk:

Also, even if we wank that to attack potency then we can not even scale it to every night because it was Full Power Methuselah / Methuselah himself and completely unrelated to nights.

If he merely let go of all restraint and traveled around the globe

I was asked to comment here but I have no knowledge on this verse. The 3-A scaling for the nights thing looks odd but I'll wait for Pain to12 to comment.
Some people now think that every Methuselah's night has this power: A single night's mystery requires the destruction of half the planet

And Methuselah's existence consists of 60^10 nights so he is 3-A and jaws of darkness (100 nights) are 5-A

But A single night's mystery requires the destruction of half the planet never was stated in novel and Full Power Methuselah (not even his nights) can only destroy the planet through some chain reaction hax under certain conditions, and they have nothing to do with his nights

Perhaps I should clarify, I disagree with the thread because of Hi3 and Paul posted and because I disagree with the responses given and don't think they give adequate reasoning to debunk anything.

The main reason they disagreed with me was that they misunderstood the content of the thread, which may be because English is my second language.

Then I wrote the debunk more clearly and @QuasiYuri suggested re-discussing but they did not continue.

I think we kinda got a misunderstanding there. Infera just re-explained everything so it's better to start off from here again.

Infera did prove what was wrong with the profile, and all I did was explaining it in another way as well.

So in my opinion, if you want to determine your agreement or disagreement with dowgrade, it is better to consider thread posts from this post onwards

Last edited:
Back