• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Yeah, but i just wanted to point that mistake, Nyarlo should be MFTL+ at the very least, alongside adding the abilities he had as Adolf Hitler and his later form´s movesets.

What's exactly the point of updating an already shit profile when it is already going to be eventually revised?

btw, not wanting to sound rude or anything of the sort. Hope you didn't get that impression

Well, if it is going to be revised, i want Nyarlo to be as accurate as possible. Because if he fought a MFTL+ with an at least FTL speed, he would have been nothing but a joke to the main cast.

And, i have a bit of a personal issue because i profile i made (Adolf Hitler (Persona)) was deleted with the intention of adding his abilities to Nyarlotep, but that merging never came, i must say that i did do a bit of research on the profile by adding the correct sped and the abilities he shows on his P2 Moveset.

Again, Persona is going to get included in the SMT revisions as well. So I think it is better to wait for the time being

Hmm, so someone mentioned the High 2-A scaling from canopus and polaris, the problem is, when canopus was described in the game, he was described to be a higher plane of existance than polaris. So i dont know if the person meant just canopus. Or if they meant that polaris could qualify as a high-2-A, but wouldnt that make canopus low 1-C? They both cant be high 2-A, that just contradicts canopus being a higher dimensional existance than the administrators.

Im just going to assume he meant scaling from just canopus

The possibility of Polaris being High 2-A is next to Zero now. It came from the fact that she supposedly viewed the Multiverse as a computer program, although it's more like she views the Multiverse as information because it is nothing more than pure Information which is akin to computer Data from what I see

Ultima Reality said:
The possibility of Polaris being High 2-A is next to Zero now. It came from the fact that she supposedly viewed the Multiverse as a computer program, although it's more like she views the Multiverse as information because it is nothing more than pure Information which is akin to computer Data from what I see
Ok, thats reasonable. Cause i really didnt see/there is nothing suggesting that polaris is 5 dimensional. Tho what was the original idea exactly? Why were some demons going to scale to this hypothetical idea of a high 2-A polaris? Any statements with polaris and those certain demons?

As far as I know the only Demons who would possibly scale to Polaris or Canopus would be YHVH and Brahman. Given that the former's position as the main threat of the entire franchise would put him logically above the Devil Survivor 2 God-Tiers

YHVH is already 1-C, so he is standing a good deal above canopus.

Tho i do have a question that is confusing me. Canopus was stated to exist outside the DeSu2 multiverse (a better term is exists beyond the multiverse). As im aware, a universe is a 4 dimensional structure, and a multiverse is a 5 dimensional structure that containes countless/infinite 4D structures (universes). So my question is, shouldnt canopus be low 1-C do to existing beyond the multiverse? Shouldnt he be 6D for existing above the multiverse? Or Is there something more im not getting?

I was referring to 2-A YHVH, not his 1-C true self / incarnation

A Multiverse is a 4-D structure. It is literally a collection of multiple space-time continuums that are comprised by 3 Spatial Dimensions interwoven with 1 Dimension of Time

Shouldn't YHVH be High 2-A? I would think that Golden Mr. Clean would be above Canopus. Also these revisions are still not done.

Ultima Reality said:
I was referring to 2-A YHVH, not his 1-C true self / incarnation

A Multiverse is a 4-D structure. It is literally a collection of multiple space-time continuums that are comprised by 3 Spatial Dimensions interwoven with 1 Dimension of Time
Ok then. Im not sure about that YHVH. While i have no problem with a high 2-A one-head YHVH, i dont see why canopus cant be above that version of YHVH. Canopus does have an existance similar to YHVH.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Shouldn't YHVH be High 2-A? I would think that Golden Mr. Clean would be above Canopus. Also these revisions are still not done.
shut up Dragon. ovo

Yes, that is a possibility

Also, ye... still not done. ;___;

Well, i dont see anything that would make that version of mr clean stronger canopus. Tho i do agree he should be high 2-A. It would be weird for YHVH to be an entire dimension below canopus, if below it at all.

Yeah, I agree. It is honestly hard to believe the main threat of the entire series is so far below the Antagonist of a single spin-off game

The only one I can think of that will surely be upgraded to High 2-A is Brahman. Satan and a few others could get it through downward scalling as well

;_____________________;

How many people agree to this? We need to speed this shit up. This has gone on for a month or two.

Pretty much everyone seems to have agreed. I think the revisions can likely be applied since the profiles for most of the Main Demons are already done, and the only ones left are the Persona and DeSu2 ones, the latter which will most likely be finished in day or two

So this means YHVH is no longer 2-A? (Yay)

Also, I didn't follow this thread so I will ask the dumb question...aren't these guys supposed to have High Godly and not Mid Godly Regen?

Possibly. Don't get happy yet, ovo

All Demons should have High-Godly regen, ye

But Satan and Lucifer still have Mid Godly (Lucifer has such amazing Mid-Godly that he has it listed twice. ovo) and I could have sworn Satan was upgraded already.

Yeh, Lucifer has double Mid-Godly

That is why you will never surpass me -Lucifer to Lucemon about his rege

Btw given that a ton of people are getting conceptual stuff, it would probably be a good idea to determine if it's type 2 or type 3 (doubt that it's 1 or 4)

Well, given that concepts in Devil Survivor 2, the game that gives everyone Conceptual Manipulation, are defined as "abstract summations of a thing's existence" which comprise the Multiverse and define it's past, present and future. I think saying that they manipulate Aristotellian Concepts would be a safer bet

Although, the God-Tiers could be different, considering they destroy a conceptual plane of existence of pure thought which exists beyond the physical Multiverse (which is called Assiah, The World of Actions, in opposition to said plane of existence being called "The World of Emanations")

Dunno what Type of Conceptual Manipulation stripping away Conceptual Beings from what makes them abstract and reducing them to a state that can be killed and erased for good is, though. But Considering that the Observation shenanigans involving it affected YHVH, who is repeatedly said to embody all of Existence, and who repeatedly states that his demise means the destruction of the Multiverse, I think it can be Type 2. maybe

For the second one it basically depends from the relationship between the concepts and reality.

Basically while both Platonic and Aristotelian concepts shape reality, Aristotelian concepts are shaped by reality as well.

Observation is clearly lesser realism concept manip Not sure about it either

Yeah. I am aware, although the relation between Demons (Personified Concepts) and Reality in SMT is mutual, since Concepts serve as the "basis" to give origin to Demons in the first place, as they are shaped by Human perception and Observation, which assigns "answers" to them, while being also shown to define Reality to some degree in spite of being formed from it given their natures as concepts given shape and form, as shown with YHVH and His warnings about how his death means the destruction of existence itself

They are also independent from whether the Multiverse exists or not, as shown in Nocturne, and take shape outside of it

If they are independent from the multiverse it's probably type 2. If it was type 3 they'd die as soon as all the manifestations of the concept are destroyed

Imma take credit for the updated profiles, as it was thanks to me responding that the thread continued

Fight Me

YHVH is becoming High 2-A and it's all ur fault

I hope ur happy nao

Jokes aside, should YHVH be a straight-up High 2-A or receive a "At least 2-A, possibly High 2-A"?

U Mad Braaa? We can throw hands right now

I think a straight up high 2-A is the more likely. Or a "likely high 2-A"

I dont see why go through the whole high 2-A discussion for it to end up just "possibly" being high 2-A

Is there anything in its game that would more support its high 2-A status? Statements? Being vastly above at least 2-A demons?

Back