• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minor Devil Survivor (Megami verse)

Hello, I'm going to present a profile of this girl from the Devil Survivor series within the Megami verse, since there aren't many profiles in some series right now. So my friends and I wanted to make it available on the official wiki profile. If this is approved, I thank u and promise to profile many more that are not yet available.

tumblr_m4j9lmLc5l1ql793jo5_500.png

This isn’t too bad, but as someone who has been drafting up DeSu1 profiles, there’s a lot of areas here that could be improved and cleaned up

This isn’t too bad, but as someone who has been drafting up DeSu1 profiles, there’s a lot of areas here that could be improved and cleaned up
Can you help me edit it?
and will definitely be very grateful. If we contact privately next time. Then, I may come with profiles from many other series in the megami verse. lol :ROFLMAO:

@Elizhaa what do you think?
Blue names cannot ping, it won't show on their notifications.

Also, for SMT (current) standards, the profile itself isn't too bad, but there's places that can be better. Any particular reason why the Early-Game doesn't have Cognitive Physiology? (I started playing Devil Survivor 1 this year, but stopped due to some business)

Blue names cannot ping, it won't show on their notifications.

Also, for SMT (current) standards, the profile itself isn't too bad, but there's places that can be better. Any particular reason why the Early-Game doesn't have Cognitive Physiology? (I started playing Devil Survivor 1 this year, but stopped due to some business)
Arghh I forgot it thx bro. I will editing it now.

We really just need to do a big Profile Rework/Revision thing and new profiles for Megaten as a whole.

Doubtful, tier 1 stuff is pretty restrict, especially SMT since it's a popular series and is having a big revision atm.
I think it'd be fine, I mean it seems to follow current Tier 1 stuff anyways. Doubt anyone will care

@Tomfer I've added a few links to those feat. Hopefully it will make it look better.

And do you think I can publish it yet?

Why? Because the revision been happening, right?

I've edited the information and linked those feat link.
I am also interested in this inquiry's topic.
Its very simple:

-Page makes numerous formatting issues
-Page makes number grammatical issues
-Missing several scans
-Uses outdated AP and Intelligence ratings
-Incorrect weaknesses

I’m actually on the VSBW Megaten server and I’ve been handling the Devil Survivor Overclocked profile drafts. @NatzuX If you wanted, I could invite you there

Its very simple:

-Page makes numerous formatting issues
-Page makes number grammatical issues
-Missing several scans
-Uses outdated AP and Intelligence ratings
-Incorrect weaknesses

I’m actually on the VSBW Megaten server and I’ve been handling the Devil Survivor Overclocked profile drafts. @NatzuX If you wanted, I could invite you there
Sorry for butting in but I'm admitedly curious when the revisions will happen. I'm super curious what they are as well.

Sorry for butting in but I'm admitedly curious when the revisions will happen. I'm super curious what they are as well.
Unfortunately, we keep getting slowed down by people thinking they're making huge revelations by making poorly put together downgrade threads, in which we have to respond to them

The best way I can describe the revisions are that they are franchise wide. Not like, just mainline SMT or Persona 1-5. Literally everything, spin-offs and all. I can confirm they are very much worth the wait because the stuff that's been compiled and is still being compiled is lightyears better than the current quality of the pages on the wiki rn, or lack there of

Oh ok I hope you'll let me join in too, Thx.

Back