• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The Diamond Realm DLC's validity has always been a bit shaky. If we consider it canon, that would make all the Messiahs 1-C, which doesn't perfectly line up with all their other feats. I suppose you could argue each Messiah was empowered by 'observing' Nanashi's fights, but that would be a stretch in trying to explain how Kazuya - who died to ICBMs, mind you - can suddenly withstand attacks by Stephen (also doesn't explain how he's such a ludicrously high level, but then again, stats don't count anyway lol).

End-game Kazuya is 2-A. Early game Kazuya (the one who died when the nukes hit) would be 2-C, having beaten Thor. A 2-C up against a 1-C... doesn't sound promising.

CursedGentleman said:
Technically they are all at least 2-A, therefore is not that much of a stretch, tbh, I always thought that Megatron was High 2-A
Well, if Matt's right, Kagutsuchi would be infinitely above Baseline 2-A. Anything significantly more powerful than him in that case would steer more closely to High 2-A (assuming I don't have this completely wrong, anyway)

Considering in some point in plot they can realy Die in his Game/history, remember that SMT have a lot of endings/Time Lines that are canon (and only shows a fews because limitaions and its hard).

Another that is a Retcon or change.

If not, a special Key for them because this DLC y Canon to the Story and relate some important points in the plot.

Yobobojojo said:
Pretty sure that it said that YHVH has as many heads as their are stars.
This sort of wording is often used to connote "endlessness" in fiction, though. And it is fitting and not a extrapolated assumption, since the context behind the statement is that YHVH has Infinite Heads because he controls all Universes

well, i planing to make a revision thread for Persona verse once i finished Persona 2. But...P4 characters are gonna stay bottom tier (above trinity soul tho) even the changes are made. Lol

@Clockwork Cookies

Matthew, Ultima and I are attempting to organize Persona revisions. We'd really like your help.

@Ever

I can help too, I did finish Persona 1,2,3,FES, 4 and Golden, I didnt play the answer or Trinity Soul

And what are our view on Shin Megami Tensei Imagine?

Back