• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shin High School DxD V5 Speculations/Theories

While we wait for V5, I felt it necessary to make a thread where we can discuss speculations/theories on what might happen. Here's some of mine to get the discussion going:

1. Ruval becomes Head of Phenex clan

2. Issei proposes to Ravel

3. ExE try to take back Sefaira but are foiled

4. Sefaira becomes Issei's second Rook

5. Illustrations of Roygun and Sefaira will be drawn

6. Ravel will be revealed as a 'true phoenix'

Illustration of Roygun aside, I don't think any of that will happen so soon. Shin 5 is vs Diehauser Belial's team, so I want to see what the Champion of the Rating Games can do against Ise's DxD.

Well Ishi really has no time to develop Sefaira. He hasn't developed Bennia and she's Issei's second Knight so it's better just to give some reason (issei saving her and his mutation rook reacts to her but maybe she thinks on it and after the RG, agrees) this volume to add her in the peerage so then peerage stuff can be set aside for a few volumes, to concentrate on the ExE invaders. On Ruval, I can see him tbh not winning his match against Typhon and after that there really is no use for him to appear again (minus Ravel's wedding) so like Sona, just make him the Head so he can be put away, instead of potentially forcing him to do something minor again. Also the proposal will 100% happen.

To add on why I think Sefaira will become his Rook is because she appeared in the same volume it was revealed his remaining Rook became a mutation piece.

Jem La Dore said:
Also the proposal will 100% happen.
I didn't says it wouldn't happen, I said it won't so soon. Sefaira has had almost 0 screen time, so setting up adding to the harem so suddenly will be extremely rushed.

Well even though Bennia is in the peerage, she's really not in the harem actually yet. Sefaira can get the same treatment. Get screen time like Bennia then added to harem.

I actually really did just mean that btw as well in my original post. Sefaira just joins the peerage and not the harem itself.

I think we're having 2 different conversations here, because you said you agree me with me and the say the exact opposite of what you agreed with.

Ok you dont think shell join the peerage or harem or both this volume. I think shell just join the peerage this volume.

Back