• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High School DxD Discussion Thread 5: Shin and Slashdog Included

So it's still fine to use the light speed statements? From what I'm seeing, only Volume 7 uses divine speed, so the Volume 3, 4 and 6 statements could still be considered consistent enough if they all use "light speed".

Just trying to make sure because I want to make another revision for two other things (I'll ask about this later).

I think the MHS+ notion is fine based on feats, the characters consistently react to natural lightning and Vali crossed the Caucasus mountain range quickly enough.

MFTL though? Lmao. Where does that come from?

Burning Full Fingers said:
MFTL though? Lmao. Where does that come from?
Because Issei and Kiba statement about Vali moving at lightspeed back in vol....4 or 5.... I don't remember, in latter vol they are faster than before, so the FTL thing come and then fan wanking them to MFTL, the same peoples who start wanking Issei to Solar system, Sirzech is Galaxy and Ophis is Universal afterward. Well pretty rough past, that why i dislike some of DxD fans

It comes from issei's boost multipliers, I mean universe+ dxd has been going around on Instagram and people are even using issei and vali on universal tourneys and heck I was so surprised that people even voted vali against current vegeta. And some dude legit destroyed Comp Link with Issei and debunked all the Zelda wank and even said issei solos the Zelda in which he said Zelda verse and even the golden goddesses are only continent at most. But yeah he even won a universal tourney with Issei, and even Trihexa 666.
7EFDAEE6-CCF5-44C4-B026-CF933190E971
E9A6B2B6-D16D-4CCD-A839-4FFD545393FE

I'm as surprised as anyone at how out of hand this wank has gotten, but I'm even more impressed by how wank for DxD of all IPs has gotten over the legions of Dragon Ball fans and fanboys, who should have more dedication and incomparably superior feats to work witb. I legit cannot figure out how this happened.

I've seen Planet level Dragon Kings and Universe level Ophis, but Universe level+ Vali is new to me.

Anyway... I think I'm almost done with the reference for the Gremory group. Ise and Xenovia have the most while Asia and Irina have the least.

Also realized that since Shooting Star's Rook is Ultimate-class, the strongest Ultimate-class characters should scale to him (obviously the physically strongest like Strada, Issei, Sairaorg etc). I'll probably make a small thread for the lifting strength later.

Still can't find anything for the lower level characters. Maybe I'll look for the episode where the Gremory group trained for the Riser match to see if they animated Ise's rock push-up scene.

Do you guys think it'll be ExE Issei solo vs Regalzeva or he gets Vali's help?

Issei would be upset since Great Red saved his life and is like his second dad, but Vali's dream was to defeat Great Red and Regalzeva has taken that away from him. So he technically has a bone to pick with Regalzeva as well.

Vali and Balberith vs the Keito Tenkai is also possible.

If that was the case I would be extremely nettled. Anyone soloing Regalzeva, hell, anything short of a huge group being the answer to deal with him, would be absolutely horrible.

There's also no reason for it to be that way. After all, the Evie, and by extension Regalzeva, have way more enemies than just the people in Draconic x Deus. There's a reason the Etoulde and FxF were concepts that have been introduced, so that there's at least a believable chance against the Evie.

But of course, there's the chance Ishibumi would throw all that in the garbage and go with the worst possible "solution" in some solo power-up super scream beam... it wouldn't even be the first time. I choose to be optimistic and put my faith in him, however, that he will respect his antagonist with the best introduction with a proper sendoff when the time comes, rather than blowing him away like some mook.

We still don't even know power of ExE world top brass, it is very hard to gauge, and if the future in Ex is true, i think the war with those ExE have been raging on for like 20-30 years

Just thinking about the potential final battles before the timeskip.

I don't get the feeling the Etoulde will travel to DxD, but since Regalzeva's army is there, some of their forces should also be free so I do hope they send some help. Sefaira from FxF is there already and she seems to be an important person.

Ishibumi already confirmed roles for Ophis, Sairaorg, Crom and Cao Cao at Twitter iirc. I hope Ophis won't die but I just want her to become infinite temporarily again, or I wouldn't see why Ishibumi dropped that particular flag in Volume 3.

Dunno, he just said he wants them to play an important part. Especially Ophis, I think he tweeted about her at least twice.

It should be major battles, which is why I'm hopeful of a return for infinite Ophis.

Currently, I believe that she either ends up fighting or takes up a more important role in helping Ise master Dragon Deification. But Ophis has already said all he needs now is more training and battle experience, and he's already gotten the real True DxD after awakening Great Red's power in his body. I also believe Ishibumi intends for Chichigami to be the one helping Ise for the ExE battle.

If we combine this with the flag about Ophis and Lilith potentially having to fight, which coincides with the current bleak situation where DxD has zero chance of winning and need a lot of strong fighters, I'm leaning towards the first option. It's not certain but it seems quite possible to me.

If it does happen, I want to see her Ouroboros form.

I also hope it won't be a disappointing case like Hades not using special abilities against Vali and Fenrir. Power of Infinity has currently shown protection against soul manipulation and power nullification, and some form of Regenerationn (only prime Ophis). I'd like to see offensive applications.

I won't forgive Ishibumi if Ophis dies though, lol.

So it's still fine to use the light speed statements? From what I'm seeing, only Volume 7 uses divine speed, so the Volume 3, 4 and 6 statements could still be considered consistent enough if they all use "light speed".
Is this still fine for you guys, or? It's quite important.

Yeah, I think it's completely fine. Three statements instead of four, still mentioned by more than just one character and backed up by the Liban feat, is pretty much just as reliable as what we had before.

Even while sealed away as statues, each of the Malebranche releases an indescribable pressure and indefinitely daunting aura, while their leader could emit an an aura far deadlier than all the other statues. Each of the twelve Malebranche can transform between their normal forms and combat gears to be utilized by their wearer, with their powers being so great that even the original Four Great Satan feared them.

They are able to transfer part of their power into another Devil boosting their powers based on their compatibility and with different effects.

Scarmiglione gave an unnamed descendant of Beelzebub a small amount of his power as just a demonstration of their power. The descendant was turned into a gigantic chimeric fly, which could disperse poison from and caused him to become intoxicated by the power. He became so dangerous that Sirzechs needed to use his true form and use Ruin the Extinct to annihilate him.

We know the leader is Malokada

Burning what do you think?

The thirty years that's been mentioned several times, before the ExE Gods arrive.

Regalzeva invaded ahead of schedule, so only Melvazoa and Seraselbes will be there for the second invasion. Regalzeva and most of his forces will probably die.

Oh, those 30 years. Yeah, I don't think they'll go as shown on EX given Regalzeva has pretty much deviated the timeline from that future.

Also Ryuuteimaru evolving due to his memories not getting erased.

Just realized that since a single action can spawn many alternate timelines in DxD, the number of parallel versions of Melvazoa in other timelines could be continuously increasing, which is a scary thought.

Demonicjester01 said:
Yeah, I think it's completely fine. Three statements instead of four, still mentioned by more than just one character and backed up by the Liban feat, is pretty much just as reliable as what we had before.
A question, in the anime it shows how Liban invokes a magic circle before firing its ray of light ... that would not make Rosseweise was prepared to receive the attack when first seeing the circle before the light?

I've not watched Hero but Crocell doesn't use light.
I checked well and it was rossweisse who threw the light, but before I threw the light I was pressed by the gravity of crocell and at the same time summoned a magic circle before making his attack ...

This one is almost finished so post in the next thread; people who watched the anime can provide insight. From what I remember in the novel, Crocell uses Gravity Jail -> Rossweisse uses the flash of light -> Crocell summons the mirror and reflects the flash of light -> positions are swapped.

Back